PDA

View Full Version : IllPUTitIN vs. mdrd: Who's the PISS SLUT?

mdrd
07-12-2017, 02:54 PM
Hey guys. We're here for a vote. One of the two is gonna be the piss slut for 3 days. We both don't like the taste of piss and we're gonna make it tough. You guys will choose the loser and make him either love the taste or go through hell.

To start there's gonna be some bladder control.
The piss slut will drink 3 glasses of water and a shot of vodka, then hold the pee for 2 hours. Will drink an extra glass and shot halfway.
Once the time's up he'll piss through a pair of underwear and squeeze them into his mouth.

Piss slut will then wear that pair of underwear while home alone during the 3 days. And all piss collection will be done through them

Right when he wakes up the piss slut will collect his morning piss in a bottle and take a gulp, the bottle will remain filled and ready for your tasks during the day.

Once the piss slut is decided and the bladder control phase is done you guys will be able to get the piss slut to drink. You can either make it drink coke mixed with piss or vodka mixed with piss. We're not sure yet which of the two is more disgusting.

The limits to this will be for the vodka and piss, 2 per hour and 4 per day; for the coke and piss, 3 per hour and 6 per day.

Also you can request the slut to squeeze the underwear into his mouth. Humiliating comments towards the piss slut are encouraged.

The piss slut will keep you all updated through this same thread.

The piss slut will remain denied through the 3 days.

Vote for the piss slut and make him suffer.

Please vote and share this thread.

EDIT: If we reach 40 voters, there's one more drink per day.
If we reach 65, there are 2 more drinks per day.
If we reach 100 voters, the other slut does half the dare.

So do share it in order to meet those targets ;)

Locked Puppy
07-12-2017, 02:59 PM
Well, my vote definitely goes to you :p you are a real piss slut. Coming up with this in the first place? :rolleyes:

mdrd
07-12-2017, 03:34 PM
hahaha
We're tied now!
Let's see how this goes... :D

Kisune Karnon
07-12-2017, 11:24 PM
mdrd is obviously a piss slut.

Bonsai
07-12-2017, 11:27 PM
I vote for IllPUTitIN !

The bigges piss-slut ever !

Eus
07-13-2017, 01:47 AM
my vote goes to mdrd as the piss slut

KittenLicks
07-13-2017, 10:46 AM
I did some research into this before voting, and frankly, there's no contest. Look at IllPutItIn's blog. The most recent entry: So much Piss!!! (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=80752) is all about the huge amounts of piss he drank. If that doesn't scream piss slut (and it does), look no further than his signature.

"I also am a Urinal"

Come on, how can your vote go anywhere else? :3

Locked Puppy
07-13-2017, 12:10 PM
I vote for IllPUTitIN !

The bigges piss-slut ever !
This is more humiliating to read than I thought it would be.. :confused:
I did some research into this before voting, and frankly, there's no contest. Look at IllPutItIn's blog. The most recent entry: So much Piss!!! (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=80752) is all about the huge amounts of piss he drank. If that doesn't scream piss slut (and it does), look no further than his signature.

"I also am a Urinal"

Maybe this just.. I mean.. it was a dare! Right? A contest even. It wouldn't be nice to not honor a dare within limits. I am nice people :D

Mdrd is the piss slut. He came up with the whole idea out of no where! Surely your votes should go to him. Please? Pretty please vote for mdrd? It's only one vote difference. Surely many of you are confused who to vote for.

So it's easy: I dare you all to vote for mdrd! You should honor a dare within limits .. right? :o

Locked Puppy
07-14-2017, 02:20 AM
Only 36 hours left to vote for mdrd. The real piss slut. You can only vote for him, not me. He is the piss slut. So go ahead. Give him that decisive lead which you all know he should be in.

VOTE FOR MDRD
It really is as easy as that.

mdrd
07-14-2017, 02:46 AM

"I also am a Urinal"

Yeah! That's right. Check his blog, he surely loves being a piss slut, he is the piss slut.

Locked Puppy
07-14-2017, 04:21 AM
Somehow people don't seem to understand my blog post, obviously because I did not bring my point across, not because the readers just won't get it. You are all way too smart for that.

The thing is. Piss drinking really isn't fun at all -- still! On me? Of course, who doesn't like a nice warm shower, or even enema. But drinking it? Noooo...

And if anything. Look at mdrd. He contacted me out of nothing with this idea. I thought 'Sure, let's help a guy out getting some adjustment training for when he needs to drink piss to please someone.' Knowing of course that you fine people will see that he needs the training. So he will be a good sub and do your piss drinking tasks for you without thinking about it, just because it amuses you! I can do that already. I just drink it - even though I don't like it - just to amuse those who want me to drink piss.

So the question is not who IS the piss slut. The question is: Who SHOULD BE the piss slut. And that clearly is mdrd. So please, I beg of you! Please vote for mdrd, so he will get the training he needs. This would be one more person on getdare who will drink piss for you! So vote for him. I already drink it however you people wish.

Train mdrd. Vote mdrd. Make mdrd the piss slut he needs to be.

It's for:

http://i.imgur.com/oFeYNpD.gif

mdrd
07-14-2017, 05:19 AM
I think people are loving how desperate you are not to be chosen, see how they're voting. There's still plenty of time left but you're definitely ahead right now ;)

What do you guys think?

KinkyNudist
07-14-2017, 06:41 AM
Somehow people don't seem to understand my blog post, obviously because I did not bring my point across, not because the readers just won't get it. You are all way too smart for that.

The thing is. Piss drinking really isn't fun at all -- still! On me? Of course, who doesn't like a nice warm shower, or even enema. But drinking it? Noooo...

And if anything. Look at mdrd. He contacted me out of nothing with this idea. I thought 'Sure, let's help a guy out getting some adjustment training for when he needs to drink piss to please someone.' Knowing of course that you fine people will see that he needs the training. So he will be a good sub and do your piss drinking tasks for you without thinking about it, just because it amuses you! I can do that already. I just drink it - even though I don't like it - just to amuse those who want me to drink piss.

So the question is not who IS the piss slut. The question is: Who SHOULD BE the piss slut. And that clearly is mdrd. So please, I beg of you! Please vote for mdrd, so he will get the training he needs. This would be one more person on getdare who will drink piss for you! So vote for him. I already drink it however you people wish.

Train mdrd. Vote mdrd. Make mdrd the piss slut he needs to be.

It's for:

http://i.imgur.com/oFeYNpD.gif

Great point you have there!!

mdrd
07-14-2017, 07:11 AM
Great point you have there!!

I gotta admit that he makes a good point, it would be worse for me to go through it than for him. He's such a slut already.

Locked Puppy
07-14-2017, 07:17 AM
I gotta admit that he makes a good point […] .

Exactly!

Vote for mdrd. He agrees!

KittenLicks
07-14-2017, 08:54 AM
So your argument is... mdrd should lose, because you're already a pissslut? :) Makes the question "Who's the PISS SLUT?" a pretty easy one, huh?

Locked Puppy
07-14-2017, 09:26 AM
So your argument is... mdrd should lose, because you're already a pissslut? :) Makes the question "Who's the PISS SLUT?" a pretty easy one, huh?

Why... *cries out

I got at least two commenters with this argument, and about 3 votes as well. Please don't point out my backwards logic. :(
The argument in and of itself is sound though! I stand behind it!

mdrd needs the training, for getdare to have yet one more person to drink piss for them.

Me drinking piss readily, because it amuses others doesn't make me into a piss slut. It makes me into a pandering bitch that just wants to bring pleasure within its limits to the fine people here.

A slut would seek out this sort of thing. A piss slut would come up with this idea in the first place and try and find someone who is already versed in drinking piss to make them getting chosen less likely. But I do not seek to drink piss. Mdrd seeks to drink piss. He came to me with this.

I may be one who wants to pleasure others. But I do not seek to drink piss, I will do it because it is relatively safe, and brings pleasure to the fine folks of getdare. As it states in that blog post everybody quotes -- I still do not like the taste.

Mdrd seeks out piss to drink. Mdrd is the piss slut. Vote for mdrd!

https://68.media.tumblr.com/e5736a98f97e2c8663000688f380ccf8/tumblr_inline_oqmzts9BSZ1u29l4c_540.gif

mdrd
07-14-2017, 12:20 PM
Hey guys, we're almost at the last 24 hour mark. In order to increase voting, we've agreed to make these extras:
If we reach 40 voters, a limit is up one more drink per day
If we reach 65 voters, two more drinks
If we reach 100 voters, the other slut does half the dare (double the fun for you all)

Right now we are at 28 voters, so let's share it!

Locked Puppy
07-14-2017, 12:32 PM
I am IllPUTitIN, and I approve this message.
The 'one up' and 'two up' are for both drinks, coke AND vodka

Locked Puppy
07-15-2017, 08:29 AM
Only six and a half hours left! You all still can vote for mdrd. It is very close right now. Just click onto the bullet point before his nickname, hit the 'vote' button and see how close it is right now.

Your vote makes a difference!

Locked Puppy
07-15-2017, 01:32 PM
Somehow reason isn't something some getdare users care about. So this horny slut will try reverse psychology for you:

Please vote for this horny slut to become the piss slut! It is the only true choice you have!

Locked Puppy
07-15-2017, 02:09 PM
Only one hour left. The first stretch goal has been reached. So this means for the piss slut you will be choosing (MDRD OF COURSE -- reasons see above):

Right when he wakes up the piss slut will collect his morning piss in a bottle and take a gulp, the bottle will remain filled and ready for your tasks during the day.

Once the piss slut is decided [...] you guys will be able to get the piss slut to drink. You can either make it drink coke mixed with piss or vodka mixed with piss. We're not sure yet which of the two is more disgusting.

The limits to this will be for the vodka and piss, 2 per hour and 5 per day; for the coke and piss, 3 per hour and 7 per day.

Also you can request the slut to squeeze the underwear into his mouth. Humiliating comments towards the piss slut are encouraged.

The piss slut will keep you all updated through this same thread.

The piss slut will remain denied through the 3 days.

Vote for the piss slut and make him suffer.

Please vote and share this thread.

If we reach 65, there are 2 more drinks per day.
If we reach 100 voters, the other slut does half the dare.

bottomedbear
07-15-2017, 02:15 PM
I chose IllPUTitIN, cause of his silly username.

mdrd
07-15-2017, 02:56 PM
Congrats IllPUTitIN! :D
You're the piss slut
Let's proceed now to part 1 with the pee holding

Locked Puppy
07-15-2017, 02:59 PM
Well. You have chosen. The piss slut is:

IllPUTitIN

Yup. This horny slut is your piss slut. This horny slut will start the pee holding immediately. While this horny slut does this, it will open a new thread in the request TORD section where all you lovely voters and the rest of getdare can have fun with this horny slut.

It will also link to the thread in this post. (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?p=2876673)
The stretch goal of 40 votes has been reached. And with a symbolic 42 voters, the answer to the universe, life, and everything is here. This horny slut hopes you will all enjoy your piss slut!

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?p=2876673