PDA

View Full Version : DOM&SUB TOURNAMENT for all GetDare users!!!

Underdog69
07-10-2017, 12:33 AM
Hello Doms of GetDare!! Have you train your slaves well?? Then why not show them off to other users?? Have the honor of being the best dom in GetDare. Below are how this tournament works and rules that should be followed by all participants.

HOW IT WORK:
Participating Doms would be matched randomly with another Dom. Then in a group chat in kik. , wiith spectators (maximum 15 per match), Doms would give tasks to opposite dom's slave. Three for each side and tasks would be given one at a time the task should be completed within 24 hours if not, would count as fail. Picture proof should be given WITHOUT face revealing. After the last task whether complete or not, the spectators would vote which side wins depending on how good the slaves did their tasks. The last Dom standing would be the winner of this tournament and may proudly write that he or she is the best Dom in GetDare in their signature.

RULES:
1. Doms may only have 1 slave to participate.
2. Tasks given by Doms should be within the limits of opposite side's slave.
3. Asking to reveal identity would be a disqualification UNLESS opposing side agrees.
4. Respect and Understanding should be base of every match
5. Spectators for each match should leave a reply under this post with their kik username. Only the FIRST 15 spectators would be allowed in the group chat.
6. There might be additional rules as tournament is held.

HOW TO PARTICIPATE
1. Doms should send me a pm or leave a post that they are participating together with their slave's GetDare username. This should be done before July 14th
2. Tournament only begins if there is a even number of DOM&SUB team. If it is an odd number, the last team would be left out.

LASTLY, IM LOOKING FOR AN PARTNER TO HELP ME ORGANIZE THIS TOURNAMENT BUT HE OR SHE WOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO TAKE PART IN THIS TOURNAMENT.

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS LONG POST AND IM HOPING FOR YOUR PATICIPATION!!

KinkyNudist
07-10-2017, 01:08 AM
Great idea.
Wish i had a dom

rulersal
07-10-2017, 11:09 AM
If anyone looking for a sub for this I'm will be it