PDA

View Full Version : New leadership in our humble abode

ElsVerhoeven
07-04-2017, 10:05 AM
A lot of the girls living in my house have been very bad lately because we have had a overhaul of the rules since lat time we posted an account, I am using this account because it has some history and has build a name for itself. Therefore all communication will continue through this account.

With that out of the way let's get to it shall we. About 500 people are protected under our care, only about 20 have signed into this project and thus it's all of them have signed a contract to me, We do not have a digital version and it is private, This contract makes them all slaves with a rule (refer to explanation above) They will not be allowed to reveal their identity, All names used are basically code names that even the girls themselves use. Only I and the 4 other who are in charge actually know their real names.

These 20 girls live on a big brother like house a.k.a no groceries have to be done. The girl referred to as Layla is still part of this group she is apparently pretty popular, same goes for Joy, Samantha, Sarah and Megan. Those are the names I was told.

Now the actual point to this post. We want to have some fun, every kind of task is highly appreciated and (I know this account is clearly not preformed well on this part but remember new leadership) Reports will be given back to any completed task.

Well that will end this post I might add more info later down the line.

PacifierGirl
07-04-2017, 11:31 AM
Sorry, I've seen a lot of bullshit on here pretending to be real but this one isn't even close to believable xD

ElsVerhoeven
07-04-2017, 11:34 AM
Sorry, I've seen a lot of bullshit on here pretending to be real but this one isn't even close to believable xD

I do not really understand what you mean by not believable since I'm just a messenger, What have I done wrong? What is the part that makes it so unbelievable?

PacifierGirl
07-04-2017, 11:40 AM
Well, the idea of 20 girls living in a "Big Brother" style house which requires such dedication that they don't need to shop - who pays for their groceries? Where do they get their money from?

You'd also think that if these girls were so dedicated to living in a house like this, at least one of them would be comfortable enough to do pictures. At least one, surely. It just reads like the fantasy of a horny male. Perhaps you meant to post it in the "Truth or Dare Stories" section?

ElsVerhoeven
07-04-2017, 11:48 AM
Well, the idea of 20 girls living in a "Big Brother" style house which requires such dedication that they don't need to shop - who pays for their groceries? Where do they get their money from?

You'd also think that if these girls were so dedicated to living in a house like this, at least one of them would be comfortable enough to do pictures. At least one, surely. It just reads like the fantasy of a horny male. Perhaps you meant to post it in the "Truth or Dare Stories" section?

I guess this situation is quite unique and unbelievable now that you mention it.
Our institute is funded by the government, the girls that signed up all did so of their own accord. They all come from pasts of abuse and other things that I am probably not allowed to talk about. I hope you understand, rest assured people will be able to make their own decision you don't have to make these decisions for them.

PacifierGirl
07-04-2017, 11:48 AM
What country is this taking place?

ElsVerhoeven
07-04-2017, 11:52 AM
What country is this taking place?

Belgium is the country we live in

KittenLicks
07-04-2017, 12:39 PM
Well. Okay then.

I am curious though, what is a 'Big Brother' style house? :) I don't watch enough tv, probably. :P

And is the Belgium government okay with you posting this thread? Most governments don't like people knowing they take their mentally and sexually abused young women and offer them the chance to become sex slaves for the entertainment of a backwater dare website.

I'd assume so, anyway, I don't work in government, maybe it's done differently over in Belgium.

Your English is pretty good, by the way, kudos. ^^ Spreek je Nederlands? Deutsche?

ElsVerhoeven
07-04-2017, 12:52 PM
Well. Okay then.

I am curious though, what is a 'Big Brother' style house? :) I don't watch enough tv, probably. :P

And is the Belgium government okay with you posting this thread? Most governments don't like people knowing they take their mentally and sexually abused young women and offer them the chance to become sex slaves for the entertainment of a backwater dare website.

I'd assume so, anyway, I don't work in government, maybe it's done differently over in Belgium.

Your English is pretty good, by the way, kudos. ^^ Spreek je Nederlands? Deutsche?

You are such a nice person, Yes everything was discussed. And because it's such a backwater dare website. Also the girls are some of the most extreme cases who will most likely never be 'fixed'.
It's a completely monitored house basically. With private rooms for everyone.

We all do speak dutch, a little bit of french and a tiny bit of German.

RiskyFlame
07-04-2017, 05:43 PM
I guess this situation is quite unique and unbelievable now that you mention it.
Our institute is funded by the government, the girls that signed up all did so of their own accord. They all come from pasts of abuse and other things that I am probably not allowed to talk about. I hope you understand, rest assured people will be able to make their own decision you don't have to make these decisions for them.

You are such a nice person, Yes everything was discussed. And because it's such a backwater dare website. Also the girls are some of the most extreme cases who will most likely never be 'fixed'.
It's a completely monitored house basically. With private rooms for everyone.

We all do speak dutch, a little bit of french and a tiny bit of German.
So let's throw all the extreme cases in one big building and let them have access to getDare on only one account. "They will most likely never be 'fixed'" so let's fuck 'em up a bit more. Is there a hidden message somewhere? Maybe something like please ban me because we are having illegal practices over here.

If this is actually true, I will take action and go to the police station in the Benelux and report these activities along with the digital information of you that we have at our disposal. I live in the Netherlands and can travel for free to Belgium. Don't worry though because the government will take good care of you. Although, contracts that undermine certain human rights don't hold up in court. And letting those girls (or maybe even forcing them to) sign a slave contract when they are -according to you- abused in the past and have mental problems is strictly illegal because they are taken advantage of their mental problems.

Do you still want to continue?

yourbitch7
07-04-2017, 06:17 PM
So let's throw all the extreme cases in one big building and let them have access to getDare on only one account. "They will most likely never be 'fixed'" so let's fuck 'em up a bit more. Is there a hidden message somewhere? Maybe something like please ban me because we are having illegal practices over here.

If this is actually true, I will take action and go to the police station in the Benelux and report these activities along with the digital information of you that we have at our disposal. I live in the Netherlands and can travel for free to Belgium. Don't worry though because the government will take good care of you. Although, contracts that undermine certain human rights don't hold up in court. And letting those girls (or maybe even forcing them to) sign a slave contract when they are -according to you- abused in the past and have mental problems is strictly illegal because they are taken advantage of their mental problems.

I agree with riskyflame. I will report if it's true too and I'm sure several other users would too. That's just wrong.

ElsVerhoeven
07-05-2017, 12:15 AM

This is all their own choice and the reason for this one account is so it can be monitored, that is where I come in. This is all legal because the contract isn't legally binding and thus if they want to leave the door is open and they can live in the next house which is where they originally lived.if you want to report us, please do so. We are not scared of empty threads and seeing as this website is more hostile then anything I've seen before I will be requesting for a site that is actually home to a community of people who want to help others deal with their problems in the way they want to deal with them.

RiskyFlame
07-05-2017, 02:29 AM
This is all their own choice and the reason for this one account is so it can be monitored, that is where I come in. This is all legal because the contract isn't legally binding and thus if they want to leave the door is open and they can live in the next house which is where they originally lived.if you want to report us, please do so. We are not scared of empty threads and seeing as this website is more hostile than anything I've seen before I will be requesting for a site that is actually home to a community of people who want to help others deal with their problems in the way they want to deal with them.
Consider your request fulfilled. I wish you all the best in search of another website that can be more of a home to your community of people. Maybe they want to deal with your problems.

This really is a meaningless and empty thread. My threats however, are very real. But we both know that the police wouldn't believe this story and neither do I. You've been here under another username here before whom got banned for having a big community of girls under supervision (partly underage) who allegedly all shared one single account.