PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Discrete Punishment

Centerfold
06-30-2017, 12:51 PM
Hello everyone, I'm new here and I have been a bad girl not studying for my test coming up and I need to be punished. Sadly I live at home and my family is home most of the day so any punishment would have to be discrete.

Thank you for your time Sirs and Ma'ams.

BastyTheKitty
06-30-2017, 12:59 PM
I think for starters is that you may not pee until you finish studying, so the longer you put off your studies the worse it will get.

BastyTheKitty
06-30-2017, 01:08 PM
I think for starters is that you may not pee until you finish studying, so the longer you put off your studies the worse it will get.

On top of that, I will go ahead and say that you may only start studying 2 hours after you last peed, and you must study for at least an hour.

Merry
06-30-2017, 01:30 PM
Wear your ass plug while you study and stop and pinch your nipples hard every 10 minutes.

pantsfairy
06-30-2017, 01:39 PM
It's clear from your likes, avatar, and lack of motivation that you want a spanking task. I'd give you one if you didn't have to be discrete.

Put on your collar, and place your most painful spanking implements next to your study materials. Pull your pants down to your knees and study while bending over. Every time you pinch your nipples, say you deserve a spanking.

MasterMichaelNY
06-30-2017, 11:14 PM
Your to take your books, and sit in the floor facing the corner everyday, until the day of the test, and study your ass off.

If you fail the test, come back here for punishment for being a dumbass.

What it sounds like to me, is that you need a Master or a Mistress that will schedule your study time for you, and enforce it with punishment if you fail to do so. Also hold you accountable for your grades too.