PDA

View Full Version : embarrassed to post this but here I go

clittyclaire
06-27-2017, 03:52 AM
I keep having these urges in which i feel disgusting all i want to do is rub my clit and be ganged up on when im in the house alone i like to rub up against things and put music on and give myself strip teases in which i edge myself i also us an electric razor sometimes and a vibrator and ive even shoved sharpies in my pussy. I dont know whats wrong with me but I love it I love feeling guilty so please talk to me humilate me ask me embarrasing questions tell me exactly what i need to do just make me feel good please

Camaster19
06-27-2017, 04:32 AM
Poor little pussy needs some attention this morning. In order to pet your pussy this morning, you need to do something embarrassing as well and I like the idea of those sharpies. Get comfortable laying on your back, legs spread wide so everyone can watch. How many do you have? Before you can rub your clit, slide a sharpie in your pussy, then another and another. Now your can start rubbing your clit. Haven't cum yet? Then slide in another sharpie. As long as you keep building, add a sharpie until you cum Let me know how many you were able to slide in

clittyclaire
06-27-2017, 05:18 AM
Poor little pussy needs some attention this morning. In order to pet your pussy this morning, you need to do something embarrassing as well and I like the idea of those sharpies. Get comfortable laying on your back, legs spread wide so everyone can watch. How many do you have? Before you can rub your clit, slide a sharpie in your pussy, then another and another. Now your can start rubbing your clit. Haven't cum yet? Then slide in another sharpie. As long as you keep building, add a sharpie until you cum Let me know how many you were able to slide in

thank you so much my pussy is so greatful and loves it it needs more though please it need its

LucyB
06-27-2017, 06:53 AM
I keep having these urges in which i feel disgusting all i want to do is rub my clit and be ganged up on when im in the house alone i like to rub up against things and put music on and give myself strip teases in which i edge myself i also us an electric razor sometimes and a vibrator and ive even shoved sharpies in my pussy. I dont know whats wrong with me but I love it I love feeling guilty so please talk to me humilate me ask me embarrasing questions tell me exactly what i need to do just make me feel good please

Bring yourself to the edge of an orgasm no less than 20 times using 20 different things in your home, no hands! You must be completely naked every time you edge. I would like a report of what you used each time. If it's good I will let you cum.