PDA

View Full Version : Punish My Clit

Fappah
06-23-2017, 10:40 PM
I have just let myself come 6 times in the shower and I think I paid too much attention to my clit. I was too nice. I would now like to punish and tease it.
Please tell me how I should, and I will report back.

king9688
06-23-2017, 11:26 PM
Tie string or wrap a rubber band around it as a make shift clit ring for a few hours

Fappah
06-24-2017, 12:41 AM
Tie string or wrap a rubber band around it as a make shift clit ring for a few hours

Thank you sir. The string went on first to hold my clit, and the rubber band went on second, making it real tight and holding the string in place so I can pull on it without it coming off. It is keeping my tight little bud erect and aroused.

lani_122
06-24-2017, 05:51 AM
For a whole day on each hour slap your clit 20 times with flat side of hairbrush.

Fappah
06-24-2017, 07:20 AM
For a whole day on each hour slap your clit 20 times with flat side of hairbrush.

Yes, sir. I will reattach it tomorrow and start since I do not have time at work today to do that. Thank you

trenho
06-24-2017, 07:25 AM
rub it with toothpaste and toothbrush. 3 mins brushing it as you do with your teeth.

Fappah
06-24-2017, 02:59 PM
rub it with toothpaste and toothbrush. 3 mins brushing it as you do with your teeth.

Thank you sir, I greatly enjoy toothpaste as a punishment, especially when I can't rub it off. It burns bad, and the toothbrush made my clit very sore and sensitive and red.

monkeycola
06-25-2017, 01:01 AM
Wrap your hips in a crotch rope with your clit split between the ropes, now slowly finger your ass while rocking your hips, your goal is to orgasm without touching your clit or pussy, only using your ass or rope sliding against your clit. Avoid rope burn if you can

Fappah
06-25-2017, 08:56 AM
Wrap your hips in a crotch rope with your clit split between the ropes, now slowly finger your ass while rocking your hips, your goal is to orgasm without touching your clit or pussy, only using your ass or rope sliding against your clit. Avoid rope burn if you can

Thank you for the punishment. I will so this as soon as I finish my other punishments and let you know how it goes.

Fappah
06-25-2017, 02:38 PM

Thank you two. I did them consecutively and it was very punishable.
I started yesterday after work until today, spanking my clit every hour. It was very dark red by the time today I was done, and very sensitive.
I just finished cumming from the crotch rope, and that was a very hard orgasm. Hard because it took a little while because it was almost teasing me, but it was such a rough touch from the rope. I came though, and my clit is very very very sensitive, for lack of better words. Thank you for punishing my clit