PDA

View Full Version : Dare: Person Above School Dare

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

horpat
08-30-2009, 04:52 AM
Same rules like the other "person above" dares! You give each other school dares to do it in school :)

wedgiebrown
08-31-2009, 02:33 PM
tape a wedgie me sign on your shirt waering TW's 5 times your size

trakky
08-31-2009, 03:12 PM
Same rules like the other "person above" dares! You give each other school dares to do it in school :)

im sorry if this is a dumb question but what are the rules to 'person above' dares?

BettyBoop
09-01-2009, 03:20 AM
im sorry if this is a dumb question but what are the rules to 'person above' dares?
You give a dare to the person above you, then then the next dare posted will be for you.

busted
09-01-2009, 05:41 AM
like this

i dare you to do your homework completly naked.

Likes: Nudity, Masturbation, intresting, bizzare, most things

Limits: Messy, noisy, public, involving others, permiment marking, extreme pain, disgustiong (pee, poo, sick)

dragonator
09-01-2009, 08:10 AM
i dare u to go to school without underwear on

busted
09-01-2009, 12:08 PM
hey, kl ill do that dare when i go back to school which is next wednesday :(

Anway your dare is to let at least one person of the oppisite sex see you naked. Good luck

Likes and Limits are the same as before but are still below. As i've already got a dare for school can i have one for when doin homework.

Limits: Messy, noisy, public, involving others, permiment marking, extreme pain, disgustiong (pee, poo, sick)

:cool:

horpat
09-01-2009, 12:12 PM
Do your homework while masturbating! And cant cum until you done with all!

dragonator
09-01-2009, 01:20 PM
hey, kl ill do that dare when i go back to school which is next wednesday :(

Anway your dare is to let at least one person of the oppisite sex see you naked. Good luck

Likes and Limits are the same as before but are still below. As i've already got a dare for school can i have one for when doin homework.

:cool:
how exactly is this a school dare?

and i should pos mylimits i suppose lol i forgot they werent in my sig anymore

limits: no illegal, no family, no extreme pain, no disgusting, no social sucide (humiliation is a good thing but not taken to the extreme) no xdressin (no clothes) no clothes pins(aint got any) and mst importantly NO PENS OR ANAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (last time it got stuck in my ass)

lolguy321
09-01-2009, 01:45 PM
ok gimmie one! not against my lims! i go to school 2marrow!

sched. is art, band, science, lang. arts, math, world cultures, exp. wheel (makin a resteraunt curenty):confused::confused::confused::confused:gi mme one make it good!

PM it plz

kbaker1223
09-01-2009, 02:01 PM
piss ur pants in schoool

wedgiebrown
09-01-2009, 02:31 PM
go to school, if you have a lockerroom go in a nd stri pnaked in a stall, then step out side the stall and let everyonesee you naked!

horpat
09-02-2009, 08:54 AM
Wedgie yourself really hard! now get your normaly clothes and go to school like thjis and cant pick your wedgie!

wedgiebrown
09-02-2009, 05:12 PM
go into a bathroom with a popular guy and pay him to swrly you!

Mr Very Daring
09-04-2009, 08:29 AM
put an egg down your boxers and "hand" wedgie your self and leave it all SCHOOL day even if the egg breaks - if the doesn't break lucky u.

no mess or public 4 me -nothing in class either
preferably in bathrooms but doesn't have 2 b

busted
09-06-2009, 07:49 AM
in the bathroom strip naked chuck all your clothes over the door. Then piss in the loo and go out the door and get all your clothes and put them back on.

Can i have a dare for when doing home work :D

:)

dragonator
09-06-2009, 09:21 AM
ok this is a dare for the next time u do math homework, first of all do the entire homework sheet naked, and then after ur done add the first and last answers together, this is how many times u have to spank urself

my limits, no illegal, no social sucide (humiliation is a good thing but i have to be able to show my face in school the next day lol), no xdressing, and no extreme disgusting or pain,

my likes, everything else lol

good i get a dare for actually in class? (rember no illegal so the standby masturbate in class is off limits)

horpat
09-08-2009, 01:23 AM
You just cant say no! And you need to accept all bonus homework or bonus work!

nyihead
09-08-2009, 01:58 AM
Okay nesxt time your i class if u get a boner you must masterbate until you cum.

muffinfairy
09-08-2009, 02:21 AM
next time its raining wear a bra under your shirt to school. if you don't have one draw one on

Younger Buck
09-08-2009, 02:40 AM
Go commando next time you are at school

nyihead
09-08-2009, 02:51 AM
next time you go school you have to were stockings and a thong under your usuall clothes

dragonator
09-08-2009, 12:47 PM
i dare u to ask for an ugly girls phone number and then spend the day bragging about how u got her phone number i u got it lol

my limits, no illegal, no social sucide (humiliation is a good thing but i have to be able to show my face in school the next day lol), no xdressing, and no extreme disgusting or pain,

my likes, everything else lol

once again inclass preffered and no inclass masturbation as i have heard that one alot and its against my limits under 'illegal'

BettyBoop
09-08-2009, 01:27 PM
Wear as much of your clothes backwards all day as possible without it being too obvious.

Limits: Social Suicide, Humiliation, Involving Strangers.

dragonator
09-08-2009, 02:03 PM
go to school without panties on

nyihead
09-08-2009, 02:24 PM
go to school with your boxers in you pocket.

dragonator
09-08-2009, 02:27 PM
i cant lol they dont fit

wedgiebrown
09-08-2009, 06:12 PM
when you go to the locker room in gym class, go up behind a popular guy a nd wedgie him. see what happens. hope the coach dont walk in on you guys in the wedgie war

DARE-ME
09-08-2009, 06:16 PM
i dare you to at school go into the bathroom and pull your underwear up over ur waistband of ur pants and tuck in your shirt into ur underwear at the back wear it like that all day no matter what

Mr Very Daring
09-09-2009, 08:44 AM
wear really pink and girly panties to school- with baggy no belted trousers

no x-dressing 4 me plz
potentially humiliating prefrebably

horpat
09-09-2009, 08:57 AM
Wear a note on your back writed: (Choose one from above)

Kick me

Wedgie me

I'm stupid

I like cross-dress

I wear thong

Kick me

I love wedgies

I'm gay

Kick me

Until some1 say you about this. (Do it every break)

GetdareTEO
11-29-2009, 02:48 AM
Wear a bra and a thong and give yourself a bra connection wedgie. don't remove it until you are home!:D
Dare me!

Limits: anal, crossdress, messy, illegal, friends, pee, poo

wonderboy33
12-01-2009, 05:48 PM
I dare u to loop your belt through the back legholes of your underwear then wear your undies and belt like that all day(wear your belt normal just loop it though your legholes in the back)

my limits are in my sig please no cross-dreesing Thank you:D

meeep123
12-03-2009, 06:31 AM
every hour in school give your self a wedgie and dont pick till u get home

hovie907
12-03-2009, 10:27 AM
i dare you to wear a permanent wedgie all day (even in school)

Star Shadows
12-03-2009, 01:47 PM
If male: wear womens underwear in a wegie so a whale tail is outside you're uniform
If female: go commando to school in a short skirt and transparent/translucent tights for a week. I did this for a day and ended up paranoid.

Likes: Ice, wegie, mild/medium pain, bondage, mild insersion

Dislikes: mess, pee, topless, medium insersion

Limits: Family, public, naked, big Pain, long/complicated/confusing dares, poo high insersion

Nothing too obvious please I may be in my last year but it is still a long time

hovie907
12-05-2009, 12:00 AM
i dare you to put some ice down your pants while in school... like when you go to lunch, take some to the bathroom with ya.

May
12-05-2009, 12:31 AM
When changing in the locker room, strip completely naked, walk around casually, strike up conversations with others in the room, or basically anything random before you dress again.

If you don't have a class that requires dressing out, make up an excuse to get out of class, go to the locker room WHILE others are dressing and do this. DO NOT dress again until everyone has left if doing this one.

Star Shadows
12-07-2009, 01:10 PM
i dare you to put some ice down your pants while in school... like when you go to lunch, take some to the bathroom with ya.

Can't my school sucks.. no ice and if i took it in my bag it would be a puddle... next dare for may just making a statement.

horpat
12-08-2009, 08:57 AM
For the next day, when you are in school wear 5 underwear! If you go to the toilet you must left one of your underwear in the toilet OR you must take an other one! (So keep them in your pocket if choose this!)Also your underwears must be wedgied up!

wonderboy33
12-08-2009, 03:26 PM
Ok i dare you to wear the tightest clothes you can get to school for one day(skinny jeans etc)

my limits are in my sig no cross-dressing please likes risk or embaressment thank you:D

wedgielover436
12-08-2009, 07:17 PM
wear your moms sexiest underwear to school for a week or for two days in a wedgie hanging out the back of your pants

rocketfish
12-09-2009, 03:12 PM
wear your moms sexiest underwear to school for a week or for two days in a wedgie hanging out the back of your pants

wear a duct tap underwear fro 3 days and for the last two go both days in a bra connection wedgie

whawhawhat
12-09-2009, 11:04 PM
everytime you gt a boner ask to goto the washroom and then masturbate then cummm on the stall wall... if the teacher doesnt let you u have to rub thru pants for 5 min

horpat
12-10-2009, 09:40 AM
Wear a "wedgie me" sign on your back for 2Hours! And also wear some pink thong for this day! :)

dragonator
12-11-2009, 09:58 PM
wear a thong to school and white pants, u arent allowed to pee for 3 hours before school, during school, or after school

i do not have gym class and i would like a dare that is not TOO obvious and easily noticed

meeep123
12-13-2009, 06:26 PM
in every class wedgie your self

I want a wedgie dare

Nick
12-19-2009, 03:46 PM
give yourself a hanging wedgie in either the lockerroom bathroom if you have gym class or just in a normal bathroom while heading to class.

I'm on break right now, but i'll do a dare when i get back. in college btw.

GetdareTEO
12-21-2009, 01:46 PM
For the next week, either wear a pink thong or go commando! :D

Likes: Nude, semi-public, locked, games/dice dares, wedgies, itchy
Dislikes (but OK): crossdress, public, Light/medium pain, things down pants, pee holding
Limits: anal, pee, poo, involving people, extreme pain, illegal, long dares

dan1mal
12-21-2009, 02:33 PM
next time you go to school, wear a bikini top underneath your shirt

Nick
12-21-2009, 03:25 PM
wear your smallest pair of underwear to school everyday for a week kept in a wedgie that hangs slightly out of the back of your pants.

dan1mal
12-21-2009, 03:33 PM
wear your smallest pair of underwear to school everyday for a week kept in a wedgie that hangs slightly out of the back of your pants.

wear one pair of underwear the entire week? eeew xD
(next dare is for the person above me)

Hircine
12-21-2009, 10:12 PM

Rub your cock through your pants during class until you come.

I've done it before, really hot and no one knew.

Nick
12-22-2009, 10:45 PM
wear your thong for a whole week of school. everyday cum into your thong somewhere in the school (could be bathroom, classroom, wherever you feel like you could do it).

hovie907
01-05-2010, 06:48 AM
wear a jockstrap to school, under your clothes and have the straps wedgied, front covered in shaving cream, and then chew some gum during the school day and each piece you must place down the back of your shirt and dont forget to smash it in.

horpat
01-05-2010, 10:52 AM
In school talk with someone about egtdare while having a wedgie if he asks something about the dares show your wedgie.

hovie907
01-06-2010, 06:42 AM
lets see horpat... pull your underwear up onto your stomach and wear it like this all day while at school and even to gym if you have that class. You may wear the shirt over it but just hope nothing causes you to bend over or down. :o

Lolfave1
01-06-2010, 10:20 AM
"accidentally" flash your most embarrasing underwear" to 4 people this week. make sure they get a good look!

nitababes
01-06-2010, 12:04 PM
wear the opposite sex's underwear for a week. you better hope nobody notices!

Duck
01-08-2010, 09:05 PM
Everday day for a week wear ur Moms clothes, Bra and underwear. If ur more daring masturbate one day!!!

zoodcat
01-09-2010, 09:21 PM
wear a pair of panties, a bra, a very short skirt (if you have one), a blouse or girly shirt (if you have one) under your regular cloths (not your regular underwear though) for the day. you must masterbate in 4 of your classes and cum twice in the underwear.

hovie907
01-12-2010, 05:00 PM
while at school, i dare you to grab some things from outside and put em down your underwear like grass, when your in p.e. or leaves from a bush, etc. you can do this in the bathroom so it isnt that public.

whawhawhat
01-14-2010, 05:57 PM
When at school goto a stall, masturbate loudly and if someone comes in hit the side of the stall. U hav to cum on the wall of the washroom (not thee stall) do that for each washroom

I'd like a semi public to do with a girl

dragonator
01-14-2010, 07:11 PM
tommorrow go to school without underwear on and ask three girls whom u think wouldnt see it as sexual harrassment to wedgie u and if the say they will then let them discover for themselves that u dont have undies on

if all three say no hen u must find a girl whom u dont think will think its sexual harrasment just a joke or will not tell the teachers and wedgie her, with or without her permission

blobby.bob
01-17-2010, 06:20 AM
tommorrow go to school without underwear on and ask three girls whom u think wouldnt see it as sexual harrassment to wedgie u and if the say they will then let them discover for themselves that u dont have undies on

if all three say no hen u must find a girl whom u dont think will think its sexual harrasment just a joke or will not tell the teachers and wedgie her, with or without her permission

ok so next time you go to school i want you to go into the toilets and go in to the first cubicle that has been used but not flushed. i want you to take your shirt off and put it on the floor. (hopefully nobody has missed the toilet ;) ). then i want you to kneel in front of the toilet and put your head over it and take a long breath in. stay there for a few minutes admiring the produce.

then i want you to wank to orgasm. catch all you cum in your hand and rub it all over your trousers (im guessing there black) in particular the crotch and ass areas. then you will go about your day and if anyone says anything just say you spilt/sat on some yoghurt but secretly you will know what it is

have fun

i would like a good dare that i can also do in the school toilets

zoodcat
01-17-2010, 06:48 PM
when in bathroom begin to masterbate with some hand soap. then you will rub your dick on the inside of the urinal 5 times from side to side then sit on the urinal for 30 sec. or less. then go into a stall and cum. then don't wipe your dick off and put it back into your pants. don't flush the toilet and leave.

hovie907
01-17-2010, 10:14 PM
I dare you to go to school with worms or dirt in your panties and tape the leghole and waisteband up.

RHS 5
01-21-2010, 09:13 PM
I dare you to put some type of candy bar up your ass before school begins and then at lunch take it out and eat it. If you don't eat it, you must put it back up your ass and leave it there for the remainder of the school day.

wonderboy33
01-27-2010, 08:09 PM
dare you to wear a diffrent pair of underwear for each one of your classes

my limits are in my sig thank you ppl:D

hovie907
01-27-2010, 09:07 PM
put your underwear in the toliet and ring em out and wear them ... nothin worse than wet underwear. Before going to bed, make some duct tape underwear and wear those to school the next day. At night, go to the secluded place and strip to your duct tape underwear, tossing your clothes over a fence of some kind.

surnamey
01-31-2010, 09:52 PM
go into a bathroom stall and give yourself a hanging wedgie on the hook attatched to the door

Purplehaze
02-02-2010, 06:45 PM
masturbate tomorrow. in class or outside of.

RHS 5
02-04-2010, 12:22 PM
fine, i dare you to sit butt naked in any of your classes for a minimum of 30 second

surnamey
02-04-2010, 03:30 PM
buy a thong and sag if you're a boy
girl: wear a thong and show off that whale tail/ act slutty

freshlime
02-05-2010, 03:51 AM
What does sag mean?

Purplehaze
02-05-2010, 12:16 PM
fine, i dare you to sit butt naked in any of your classes for a minimum of 30 second

I don't do public nudity dares. dare me something else.

Alecks
02-05-2010, 04:21 PM
I dare you to cum in the sink of 4 different bathrooms or on someone's locker in the locker room.

surnamey
02-10-2010, 09:57 PM
What does sag mean?

to wear the waist of your pants below your underwear to any degree

surnamey
02-10-2010, 09:58 PM
You don't get any bathroom breaks all day

wonderboy33
02-11-2010, 11:38 AM
Everyday for the next 3 days you must leave your underwear somewhere on campus (not in a bathroom) then at the end of the day see if its still there if so you have to wear them if not no other undies till the next day also on one of the days wear the oppisite sexs underwear and leave them in the boys restroom have fun

limits are in sig thank you:D

gayemo
02-13-2010, 11:58 PM
Next time you go to school, you must go commando. If you have a boner, you must get your cock out and leave it out until your boner passes. If anyone tells you to put it away do what they say and then when they are gone, get your cock out again.

WARNING: risk of expulsion

Likes: embarrassment, semi public, naked (at night only), cum, piss

Okay: stripping/losing clothes, swirlys

Hates: permanent, pain, illegal, nipple clamps, blood, family involved, eating poop, extreme pain, major pain

wonderboy33
02-16-2010, 01:48 PM
Ok im not doing that dare cause im not stupid anyways i dare you to walk up to a girl you know and show her u have a boner see where it goes from there:cool:

my limits are in my sig please somthing solo and uncomfortable or risky thank you

elmo
02-16-2010, 09:09 PM
go up to a girl with cleaveage showing and grab the boobs in both hands and lick the cleaveage before she can stop you

Roll,ova,and,beg
02-16-2010, 09:13 PM
lol I am a girl
okay walk down the hall with your hand on your crotch

Alecks
02-16-2010, 09:34 PM
Wear a pair of panties you don't care for and take them off in oen of your classes leaving them there. If you're very daring you can go try and get them later in the day.

wonderboy33
02-17-2010, 08:35 AM
go up to a girl with cleaveage showing and grab the boobs in both hands and lick the cleaveage before she can stop you

what is up with all these stupid dares where i come from you do this you get exspelled now all i want is a solo dare slighty risky or embaressing its in my limits no walking up to girls teachers freinds etc. thank you please reframe from posting dares that nobody is going to do unless they are retated.

ok now for the person above me dare i dare you to go to school just like a normal day but during 1st period you have to go to the bathroom take off the underwear you are currently wearing hold on to them then put your other clothes back on then take the underwear and stuff them down one of your back pockets hanging out SLIGHTY do this till 4th period where then you can put your undies back on have fun

imyourslave
02-18-2010, 11:17 AM
i dare you to go to school in second period, go to the toilet taking your bag, before school roll a dice and this number is how many object you put in a condom or if long enough straight up your bum, then masterbate and cum on your bag on the outside , get dressed keep only a pencil in place and carry on through the day. ENJOY

surnamey
02-21-2010, 12:31 AM
wear a thong and have one in your locker,

and show off that whale tail

Hircine
02-21-2010, 06:08 PM
Anytime you have to piss in school you must do it through your underwear which also have to be tight, such as briefs.

wedgieboii
02-21-2010, 07:54 PM
put a giveme a wedgie sign on your back and walk through school all day with it if it fall off put it on and show your underwear strap if someone says there is a sign on your back tell them to read and follow the directions

RHS 5
02-21-2010, 08:27 PM
I dare you to go into the bathroom, go into one of the stalls. When going into the stall, make sure either to get a handfull of trash from the trashcan or just the whole trashcan.
NOW:
You must stick at least 1 object up your ass, put at least 1 thing in your mouth, and at least 5 things in your underware. Then you must give yourself a wedgie.

wedgieboii
02-22-2010, 04:43 AM
i will do this dare today i cant wait :D

your dare is to
male: wair a thong to school while sagging make sure you bend over alot!
female: ask random people if they want to see your thong and if they say yes give your self a wedgie to show them :D

diapered slave
02-22-2010, 07:47 AM
drink 5 bottles of water before school and you cant use the tiolet until you get home then diaper yourself, if you dont have a diaper then make one out of lots of tiolet paper and a few pairs of tight panties, if you need the to pee then you cn use your diaper but you cannot take it off until you get home
if you used tiolet paper and panties then you can replace the tiolet paper

ellesee
02-27-2010, 05:55 PM
fun. Wear any type of underwear to school. Go to the bathroom and masturbate with them. When you're done go commando for the rest of the day and leave the underwear in the stall.

pothuthic
02-27-2010, 07:38 PM
Wear no underwear on a sport/gym/pe day where you have to get changed. then ask a popular kid to compare penises (if boy) or Vaginas (if girl)

02-27-2010, 07:47 PM
Masturbate some time in the next day you have school anywere you would like.

pothuthic
02-27-2010, 07:49 PM
Wear no underwear on a sport/gym/pe day where you have to get changed. then ask a popular kid to compare penises
(copied)

hovie907
02-28-2010, 08:57 PM
i dare you to wet your underwear either in the toliet or in the sink so that you will be the loser with wet underwear for the day.

RandomRed
02-28-2010, 09:01 PM
Keep a commonly used supply (such as pencil or eraser) down your pants for the day, so that whenever you need it you have to reach into your pants to get it in the middle of class.

hovie907
02-28-2010, 09:19 PM
As for mild pain, i dare you to give yourself nipple cripples all through out your classes and when you go to the bathroom, give yourself a wedgie. This isnt meant to be too public and keep the cripples to 100 in each subject or class. Id space the 100 out

02-28-2010, 11:02 PM
The previous dare i got was copied so can you give me an origanal dare. for you i dare you to go into bathroom in the next two days and go up to urinal put down fly pee (pee with underware still on) then go into stall take off underware and leave in sink. you can do this when bathroom is empty or has people in it.

Shuchan
03-06-2010, 08:44 PM
before school graffiti a meeting time that day and the words "lets play, I'm a horny (insert gender here)" into a stall and go back at said time.
please can I have a less public dare, perhaps in a stall? p.s despite the fact my sig. say I like scat/piss I have no interest in swirlys/other peoples scat/piss.
I can get hold of diapers if needed

surnamey
03-21-2010, 07:31 AM
wear a diaper all day and use it

wonderboy33
03-22-2010, 01:57 PM
I dare you to wear 3 pairs of underwear to school simple as that(:

my limits are in my sig thank you

Chamoo
03-22-2010, 07:52 PM
I dare you to wear 3 pairs of underwear to school simple as that(:

my limits are in my sig thank you

Sneak into the girls bathroom, in a stall, masterbate until orgasm.

Catherine
03-22-2010, 08:22 PM
for girls: stick a dildo,or marker up your vagina,& leave it there until you get home.
for guys: guys same thing,except sitck it up your ass.

when ever you have to use the restroom,you have to masturbate with it for about 1 to 3 minutes.

Shuchan
03-22-2010, 09:11 PM
Before school pluck a few pubic hairs, and put them in someone's food at lunch!
Please not too public, messy or scat(that includes swirlys). All other gross things are cool!

Catherine
03-22-2010, 09:19 PM
sorry,i cant do that dare.i eat lunch at my school.

i dare you to srick a pen up your ass,& give yourself a real high wedgie,& you can remove the pen or wedgie,until you get home

emo boy
03-23-2010, 12:44 AM
go into the toilets and write on the door getDare rules or something along those lines
if youre brave write your name/username there as well

dragonator
03-24-2010, 01:08 PM
go to school wearing a thong and during ur last period make sure its visible.

hovie907
03-24-2010, 08:31 PM
i dare you to go into a stall and get a refreshing drink of toliet water. Hope its clean.

<G>
03-25-2010, 01:47 PM
I dear you to go into a stall and start making very loud noises OH MY GOD, NOT THE CHILLI, OOOOOWWWW and stuff:) for at least 5 mins

cloverboxers
03-26-2010, 06:42 PM
i dare you to go into the bathroom and strip down to your underwear and walk out of the stall for 30 seconds then leave an article of clothing in the stall until the end of the day

Stix
03-27-2010, 04:59 AM
you have to go up to a girl, and ask her if she wouldn't mind swapping underwear with you.

If she says yes, you have to do it, if she says no, you have to ask another 3 people.

If all of them say no, you're off the hook :D

04-01-2010, 06:51 PM
go in handicap bathroom stall and pee in sink

Mad_dares
04-01-2010, 07:52 PM
I dare you to give your self a wedgie up to as far as it can go without being seeable, then wear your belt 3 holes to tight so you can't de-wedgie yourself. Leave it like that for the whole day or else, you have to give your self a hanging wedgie for a week.

Shuchan
04-06-2010, 08:46 AM
Interesting likes, hmm On a day you will have to change clothes, before school draw a cock and balls on your tummy. Write slut down one arm and fuck down another. :p
plz no scat, not to public and no swirlys!

meeep123
04-06-2010, 08:34 PM
hang wedgie in a stall in a girly outfit
ps i have a test tommorow and on thursday

MrCrevonald
04-10-2010, 04:39 AM
Right first wear a thong wedgied all day, then the first lesson you have with a female techer bend over atleast 5times + ask her about her views on the youths of today and how they are finding it increasingly fun and arrousing to crossdress xD

timetoshine
04-10-2010, 10:30 PM
Were a bra and a thong, and give yourself a bra connection wedgie.

lumbo12
04-15-2010, 01:16 AM
write slut betwenn your back and ass. wear your shortest shirt you have so that people can read it if you are moving unfavorably.

frostbite
04-15-2010, 10:14 AM
The night before you go to school, take out your girliest underwear and masturbate over them. When you cum, do so onto the back of the panties. Next day at school, wedgie yourself so that you can the the underwear over the top of your pants, also showing the stain. You'll be self concious all day :p.

dragonator
04-18-2010, 06:30 PM
go to school without underwear on, and when u use the bathroom you are not allowed to use a stall and u must drop your pants to the ground to go

xj-fc
04-21-2010, 01:39 PM
ask the someone you don't know well to take you into the toilets and do whatever they want to you.

surnamey
04-23-2010, 08:11 PM
Have am extra pair of underwear easily visible in a backpack, purse and/or locker

meeep123
05-05-2010, 07:22 PM
okay go into a stall and throw all your cloethes in diffrent stalls and u have to go into each stall and get your clothes and you cant put anything back on until you have all yuor clothes then you have to get changed in an open stall.

Boredomino
05-09-2010, 11:19 AM
okay go into a stall and throw all your cloethes in diffrent stalls and u have to go into each stall and get your clothes and you cant put anything back on until you have all yuor clothes then you have to get changed in an open stall.

Go to school wearing a bra and girls panties below your regular clothes, and bend over as much as possible showing your panties to passers by.

Nick
05-09-2010, 02:08 PM
strip naked in an empty bathroom, put your clothes into a sink and lay on the ground naked. You can't get off the ground until you hear someone coming into the bathroom. Hope you're fast!

I'd like dares having to do with a locker room before/after I workout and swim.

ufoheel
05-10-2010, 06:44 AM
Wear no underwear to school and wear only a sock over your cock. If it somehow comes off, you must edge three times during the day.

meeep123
05-17-2010, 03:02 PM
strip nude oin a bathroom but outside of a stall and cant get clothes back on until you are hard

Embers
05-20-2010, 08:44 AM
Run a nude lap of the school running track :p

wonderboy33
05-20-2010, 05:20 PM
I dare you to go to school drink alot of water wait 3 hours around 12.pee alittle bit in your pants while still in class wait 5 minutes then ask if you can go to the bathroom then pee normal.

Limits in sig no poop or pee has panties.

Purplehaze
05-22-2010, 11:44 AM
you must masturbate and in at least one class. you can do it with your hand in your pocket. you can go to the bathroom to cum, but u must edge in the class.

VaCoISH
05-22-2010, 08:25 PM
go to the opposite genders bathroom go into a stall and leave it open. then get naked but it outside the bathroom dare. then masterbate to orgasm and then get your clothes

unshakeable436
05-22-2010, 09:53 PM
ask your mom for a bra and thong. Have her help you put it in a bra connection wedgie. Keep it slightly visible all day. If someone asks, tell them about it.

monday I have school from 8:25-3:35, tuesday-thursday from 8:25-10:15. I'd like my dare to involve my last week of school. Thanks in advance

Boredomino
05-31-2010, 11:17 AM
Wear tights (Pantyhose) under your school uniform for the whole week.

JPM23
06-19-2010, 03:29 PM
i dare you to go to school with a girl's bra on (the bra is stuffed with tennis balls)

wonderboy33
06-19-2010, 04:07 PM
i dare you to wear panties to school for a whole week same pair too.

likes/limits in sig:p

Kirst1
06-22-2010, 09:57 AM
I dare you to give your self a wedgie for evry class you have

MrCrevonald
06-27-2010, 04:09 AM
Next time you need to pee at school i dare you to go into the bathrooms at school and pick a cubicle. Enter that cubical and strip you must then run your clothes to the furthest cubicle and leave everything but your bra and pants there. You must then go soak your bra and panties in the sink and leave the water running on them. Then you go to the first cubicle and pee. After peeing run to collect your bra and pants, you have ten seconds to get them as dry as possable. After that go to the end cubicle with your colothes in and get dressed again wearing the wet bra and panties :D

trust-no-1
07-08-2010, 04:13 PM
I dare you to wear a bra(stuff it so its noticeable), panties and pantyhose.
I love X-dress and please involve change rooms

caseyxbaybe427
08-24-2010, 10:18 AM
when you're in gym, try and walk into the opposite sex's lockerroom and see how long it takes you to get kicked out. try and get fully dressed in there...

*by the way, school doesnt start for me for another week, so i wont be able to do this right away.

dragonator
08-24-2010, 01:32 PM
write "if you see this, feel free to slap my ass!" on your ass right before you leave for school on your first day, you must wear no underwear (bra or panties) a shear white shirt (tanktop preffered but not nesseceary) and a miniskirt that shows what you wrote if you bend over at the waist. and guess what... your only allowed to bend over any other way once during the school day. and you must do so in a way that shows your pussy off. the rest of the time you may only bend at waist.

VaCoISH
08-24-2010, 09:48 PM
ear pantyhose instead of boxers for the whole school year

dragonator
08-25-2010, 01:01 PM
Please read my limits in m sig. xdressing is against them. plz give me one thats not against my limits :)

catsanddogs
08-25-2010, 06:32 PM
go to the bathroom, pick a cubicle and strip naked and masturbate til cum and u must cum on floor and leave it there

doggybaby
09-07-2010, 01:05 PM
eat lunch in the bathroom :)

naughtygirlyboy
09-09-2010, 03:55 PM
you must wear a pair of pantys with a huge wedgie. and every time the bell rings you have to put a piece of food in them and go to a cubical and edge. when schools over you may cum.

nothing that people will findout about or painful or extremly messy Thanks :)

william foxx
09-11-2010, 10:22 AM
cum in a urinal or stall leave it there. not too obvious.

jamdare96
09-11-2010, 01:57 PM
wear female underwear and go into male bathroom cum in them take them off and leave them in the toilet stall or a urinal so someone will get a surprise.

ConverseLuv
09-12-2010, 01:00 AM
Wen it's quiet in class loudly moan (ppl in my class do this it's halarious n I'm sad to say sum of them r my guy friends lmao)

dragonator
09-12-2010, 07:52 AM
go to school wearing a short skirt and no panties or bra, the only thing is... your not allowed to bend anywhere but at the waist.

doggybaby
09-17-2010, 08:48 PM
wear your baggiest pair of jeans without a belt to school

meeep123
09-18-2010, 02:56 PM
were a diaper to school a and use it

222jkt
09-19-2010, 05:40 PM
Go to the bathroom and in one of the stalls. Wait to Pull down your pants until someone else enters the bathroom then spank yourself. Pull your pants up and walk out.

sockless74
09-19-2010, 10:36 PM
Start your day off wearing jeans with underwear. The first time you hear the number 5 you must go to the bathroom as soon as possible and remove your underwear and go without them for the rest of the day. Then every time your hear the number 5 after that you must tell 1 person that you are not wearing underwear and it can't be the same person every time. Try to do this for an entire week, you can choose a different number between 1 and 10 for each day if you wish.

Shuchan
09-19-2010, 11:02 PM
You must cum exactly 7 times in the bathroom stalls Before the end of the day.

222jkt
09-21-2010, 01:48 PM
Go to school and ask girl after girl if they want to switch underwear. keep asking until one say yes then switch with her :)

sockless74
09-21-2010, 03:27 PM
In full view of others get inside a locker, just make sure you are able to get back out later. Make sounds like your are masturbating or you can masturbate for real if you'd like. Spend about 5 minutes doing this. Once done simply step out of the locker and walk away like nothing out of the ordinary happened.

Marluxia
09-21-2010, 04:52 PM
Wear your pants EXTREMLY LOW and where tighty whities that day......tell me EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENS!

doggybaby
09-21-2010, 08:19 PM
"accidently" touch your best friends' ass

lopezgabe9
09-21-2010, 09:37 PM
Go into the locker room or bathroom when it is empty. Then strip naked and hide each article of clothing in a different spot. Then hide in a stall until you hear someone walk in, then walk out and ask them to help you look for you clothing. You may not tell him/her where you have hidden them.

If they're wondering why your clothes are hidden, then come up with an excuse to tell them.

Yelsey
06-06-2011, 06:56 PM
Ask a friend to switch shoes with you for the day. :P

daremaster 1
06-06-2011, 06:57 PM

OriTheOwl
06-06-2011, 07:34 PM
aska friend to barrow her lipstcik and wear it

daremaster 1
06-06-2011, 07:56 PM

I forgot that i am out of school! I am stupid.:eek:

Yelsey
06-07-2011, 06:32 AM

Take off your socks before 2nd period and leave them laying in the middle of a hallway. See if anyone picks them up. If they're still there at the end of the day, you can put them back on. :P

OnlineSlaveYah
08-31-2011, 08:55 AM
Go to school with a wedgie in all day

Samael
08-31-2011, 02:57 PM
you must go commando

lilmissthis
08-31-2011, 06:32 PM
You must go to school wearing women's underwear for a day.

wedgiereciever
08-31-2011, 09:37 PM
put ice in your undies

no signs leaving things i would like to piss of a senior not by wedgie there is a senior in my math class that i want to piss him off try and focus around that

WookieeBenjy
09-02-2011, 12:13 AM
Tie someone's shoes either together or to their desk!

-slave-
09-02-2011, 12:47 AM
wear you swimming costume under your uniform

idlersdream
09-02-2011, 04:13 AM
Go to school comando!!

fred&ted
09-02-2011, 06:12 AM
Jack off in the toilets the next time your alone in the toilets.

I'm not at school so I'll guess mine will be at work!

Stickyundies
09-02-2011, 06:37 AM
Ok how about while at work you go to the bathroom and wedgie yourself your going to keep this wedgie in for 2 hours every 30 minuties you must drink a cup of water after the 2 hours pee alittle bit in your pants wait another 30 minuties then you can go pee and remove the wedgie. Have fun ;)

For my dare can it either be at school or work i dont want a dare anybody will obisioulsy see but something to make my day alittle more interesting:o

Knife
09-03-2011, 11:44 AM
You must be wearing a bra for an entire day. After every class block, you should go to the bathroom and put one crumpled piece of TP in each cup. Good luck!

augustactor
09-03-2011, 02:40 PM
Give yourself a fake bulge (either breasts or groin, depending on which you don't have)

daringclaire
09-04-2011, 06:41 AM
for the whole day you can only use the toilets of the opposite gender

sk8tr4life54
09-05-2011, 01:12 AM
you must insert undies into pussy the whole day then at lunch go to bathroom and masturbate with them in once you cum you may put them in your mouth and then put them on good luck

doggybaby
09-05-2011, 01:17 AM
Stick some of your food into your underwear during lunch

augustactor
09-05-2011, 07:15 AM
grope a random guy. Easy enough

hhewp
09-05-2011, 08:53 AM
wank in a class to edge.

OnlineSlaveYah
09-09-2011, 03:44 PM
Go into class commando, Have ur hands down ur trousers for 10 minutes of the lesson

cupcakes&spiders
09-09-2011, 04:04 PM
Insert a dirty word anywhere in your next typed paper.
Nothing PG like boob or butt.
Don't worry, professors hardly ever get past first page or two.

katiesucker
09-09-2011, 04:10 PM
Stick a finger in ur ass and keep it for a min. Then suck it for a min

OnlineSlaveYah
09-11-2011, 12:14 PM
Go into class with wet panties on, pee of course :p

cupcakes&spiders
09-11-2011, 11:34 PM
Go into a bathroom stall, masterbate through a pair of underwear, then take the underwear off and rinse them out in the sink. Bonus points if someone walks in. Double bonus points if you don't run back into the stall. lol

sockless74
09-11-2011, 11:43 PM
This falls into your dislikes, since you can't masterbate which I am sorry you can't because it makes dares a lot more fun, but your dare is this.
1. Don't wear underwear to school. (clothing dare, in your likes)
2. Get inside a locker (bondage, in your dislikes, but my likes)
3. You can only come out by asking people to let you out and you must tell them you don't have underwear on (humiliation, in your dislikes)

cupcakes&spiders
09-11-2011, 11:48 PM
Interesting dare, but there are no lockers on campus. Well, there are in the gym, but they are only about 7 inches wide, haha.

*P.S. - Meant to PM this, whoops! Please ignore me next person to post.

sockless74
09-11-2011, 11:55 PM
That is too bad, well then since you can't do the locker, you can still go without underwear and you have to tell 5 people that you are not wearing underwear.

OnlineSlaveYah
09-30-2011, 03:43 PM
spend all your breaks in a bathroom stall

komuginakahara
10-01-2011, 04:20 PM
ware a diaper to school, then put a portion of any food you get during the day, into the front and back of the diaoer. keep the diaper on all day. you can't take it off until 1 hour after you get home after school for that day. have fun!

bodacious
10-01-2011, 04:23 PM
For every day next week, you must remove your underwear in the bathroom every morning and hide it somewhere in the school (be careful). Check for them at the end of the day.

If they're missing, you must remove your bra too. (Put it in your bookbag - but make sure it's then end of the day so it isn't obvious.)

--whoever dares me, I'm in college so.... keep that in mind--

komuginakahara
10-01-2011, 04:33 PM
i'm just going to assume that you've got a vibrator since your in college. so, that beeing said, you have to go through an entier day (one that you have the most classes on) with your vibrator in your pussy and it must be on hi. also, you have to have a dildo (or just a pen/pencil or whatever in your ass as well. keep them there all day. you can take them out after your last class is over.

katiesucker
10-01-2011, 04:38 PM
Take your bra off during a lesson and dont put it on again for 1 hour
Just incase ur not a girl, do it with ur Indies

komuginakahara
10-01-2011, 04:42 PM
yes, of corse i'm a girl. and for you. you have to pee your pants during the class of the day. your not aloud to change your clothes after you've peed in them, nor are you alound to try in any way to hide th fact that you've peed yourself. also, if anyone asks why you've peed your pants, then you must tell them exactly why you peed your self.enjoy!

katiesucker
10-01-2011, 04:45 PM
Ok girl. U wana play like that?

Edge 3 times during ONE lesson then cum

komuginakahara
10-01-2011, 04:49 PM
oh, it's on girl. how bout this one? you have to edge 5times in all of your calsses. and during the first and last class, you have to cum. and when i say this, i mean, with all of your clothes still on. so you'll have to cumm in your panties twices. and you cant take them of at all, and you have to be wareing a mini skirt as well. preferably a pink frilly one if you can. enjoy this one.

bodacious
10-01-2011, 04:50 PM
Dang... you guys give good dares...

Ignore this post. Just making a remark

katiesucker
10-01-2011, 04:52 PM
After doin my previous dare, give both ur underwear to a boy ( or girl, whatever floats ur boat) and kiss him

komuginakahara
10-01-2011, 04:52 PM
Dang... you guys give good dares...

Ignore this post. Just making a remark

thank you.;) i try.

komuginakahara
10-01-2011, 04:55 PM
After doin my previous dare, give both ur underwear to a boy, and kiss them. :-P

oh? is that all? here. after finishing the dare i've previously given you, you have to first, lick the underware clean, then give them to a male professor. and after that. you have to offer to give him a blow job. if he says yes, then you must do so. and then tell him why you had offered it in the first place.:D

katiesucker
10-01-2011, 04:59 PM
Wow. Ur turning my dares harder and giving them the ability for someone to get arrested.

U have to put ur finger in someone ass and squeeze someones balls in one day

komuginakahara
10-01-2011, 05:02 PM
ok, i got a little bit carryd away. i'll stop that.

you have to run upto atleast 10 diffrent females your age with large tits, and then you have to grope them each at least 2 times in one day.

scguycola
10-01-2011, 05:04 PM
with all the dares you all are giving to each other, how are you going to even pay attention during classes?

"honey, why did you fail that class?"
"I was so busy edging, that I wasn't paying attention to what the instructor was saying"

PERSON BELOW SKIP ME, I'M NOT A STUDENT ANYMORE

katiesucker
10-01-2011, 05:08 PM
I know a way to concentrate. And they dont need to be all at once
I feel like we are dominating the thread now lol

I want u to walk into the boys toilet and open the door on someone and walk in without flinching. Say they have a small cock and then u may do as u wish from there

komuginakahara
10-01-2011, 05:12 PM
oh, ok.

you have to at one point during the day, go into the mens restroom. enter a stall. remove all of your clothes except for your panties and your bra. leave them in the stall till the end of the day. if they are there at the end, you may put them on, if not then you have to leave in your underware. (you can do this for the last class only if you wish.) (i sudgest you ware a bikini under your clothes hat day instead of real underware. this way you can't get arested for public nudity.)

katiesucker
10-01-2011, 05:18 PM
In sorry u want me to walk round in my underwear at school? Thts social suicide.
Thread no way i could do that. I guess u win. U can punish me if u care enough
:-(

komuginakahara
10-01-2011, 05:19 PM
In sorry u want me to walk round in my underwear at school? Thts social suicide.

no, not in your underware. in your bikini.

Myrrh
10-01-2011, 05:20 PM
Wow... You guys are really going at this. Let me try:

Next time your school cafeteria is serving sausages, buy one for your lunch. you must suck it, as though your sucking a cock, for thirty seconds, between each bite.
If you finish the sausage in less than five bites, buy a banana for desert, and repeat. Hot dogs, or other long foods will work too.

komuginakahara
10-01-2011, 05:22 PM
Wow... You guys are really going at this. Let me try:

Next time your school cafeteria is serving sausages, buy one for your lunch. you must suck it, as though your sucking a cock, for thirty seconds, between each bite.
If you finish the sausage in less than five bites, buy a banana for desert, and repeat. Hot dogs, or other long foods will work too.

one tiny problom, i don't have a meal plan, so i just cook my own food instead. and you must pee yourself during class.

komuginakahara
10-01-2011, 05:23 PM

oh yeah, um, are you willing to pm any photos of a punishment to me if you can't do the dare i gave you?

katiesucker
10-01-2011, 05:29 PM
Depends way its of. I dont usualy giv pics to
strangers

komuginakahara
10-05-2011, 01:27 PM
ah.
ok then, i sent you a PM about it.

Knife
10-05-2011, 01:32 PM
A conversation seemed to spark here, so I am not actually certain who I am daring, so to whoever:

You are to wear embarrassing underwear OUTSIDE of your pants for at least a whole class.

komuginakahara
10-05-2011, 01:48 PM
please define "embarassing"

OriTheOwl
10-05-2011, 03:46 PM
You can not use the bathroom enless you stad up to ask the teacher if you may please use the bathroom

(I am at college)

wedgiereciever
10-05-2011, 08:49 PM
if your a female put lots of ice in your pra and panties if male fill a pair of briefs with ice

Theonly1
10-17-2011, 06:41 PM
Give yourself a swirly (clean water)at school then dont dry of.

dcoen111
10-17-2011, 06:44 PM
since u love urs so much y dont u have a go at it XD

OnlineSlaveYah
10-20-2011, 03:04 PM
since we're too lazy to make dares, u doo it too ;) x

LimitExplorer
10-21-2011, 10:38 AM
Wear a diaper to school, without regular underwear over it, and keep your flies open.
Unless too extreme: also unbutton your pants when you sit anywhere.

Person Below FYI: I'm a university student, so I only have a few lectures every week.

Jonfron
10-21-2011, 11:20 AM
Put a plug in and a vibrator in the morning and no taking it out until you get home, you can choose how high the setting is, but should at least be on

And I am in college so remember that

LimitExplorer
10-21-2011, 12:34 PM
I'll see if I can do your dare sometime next week. (or a variation of it, my ass isn't up to the task of a vibrator *and* a plug; heck, the plug I have doesn't even really fit (seeing if I can get a smaller plug as we speak), and it was pretty scary when I got my vibrator all the way up there the first time a few days ago :eek:)

Get a throw-away e-mail address (some random hotmail/yahoo mail/whatever thing). On a bulletin board, put up a notice with your age (range), sex and the message that you're bisexual (regardless of whether this is true or not) and 'looking for some fun'. Ask for respondents to respond with their age and sex and anything else you'd like.

After a week, see how many responses you get.

This is how many times you must edge, next time you're masturbating. Only if at least one of the respondents was female, are you allowed to orgasm.

Obviously it's up to you if you seriously follow up on any of the responses or if you let everyone down and never reply. :rolleyes:

Jonfron
10-21-2011, 02:18 PM
I'll see if I can do your dare sometime next week. (or a variation of it, my ass isn't up to the task of a vibrator *and* a plug; heck, the plug I have doesn't even really fit (seeing if I can get a smaller plug as we speak), and it was pretty scary when I got my vibrator all the way up there the first time a few days ago :eek:)

Get a throw-away e-mail address (some random hotmail/yahoo mail/whatever thing). On a bulletin board, put up a notice with your age (range), sex and the message that you're bisexual (regardless of whether this is true or not) and 'looking for some fun'. Ask for respondents to respond with their age and sex and anything else you'd like.

After a week, see how many responses you get.

This is how many times you must edge, next time you're masturbating. Only if at least one of the respondents was female, are you allowed to orgasm.

Obviously it's up to you if you seriously follow up on any of the responses or if you let everyone down and never reply. :rolleyes:

No I meant a plug in your put and the vibrator in your pussy

LimitExplorer
10-22-2011, 04:37 PM
No I meant a plug in your put and the vibrator in your pussy

You want me to get a sex change? That's pretty extreme. :eek:

Jonfron
10-22-2011, 07:08 PM
You are a guy. oops sorry okay only have to do the plug in the butt

Knife
10-22-2011, 07:20 PM
Okay, moving on... You are to go to at least one class looking as slutty as school codes and laws permit you to be. Flirt with as many people as possible, try not to get in too much trouble. Good luck!

wedgiesrock
10-23-2011, 10:11 AM
Go to school and hug all your teachers

Avelyn
10-23-2011, 11:04 AM
Go to school in underwear of the opposite sex

Xxx

bodacious
10-23-2011, 11:05 AM
Go to school and hide your underwear in the boys bathroom.

small_penis2141
10-23-2011, 06:37 PM
go to your class with a toy inserted in you. no underwear aloud. and a skirt above our fingertips

small_penis2141
10-25-2011, 01:00 PM
do I get one? I really want one

Dalekhuw
10-25-2011, 01:11 PM
you cant wear underwear for the whole school day

my limits are blood and public

Knife
10-25-2011, 01:51 PM
Wear girl socks and underwear (including bra) to school. Your shirt has to be a girl's shirt, but it doesn't have to look girly at all, so hopefully people won't notice.

OnlineSlaveYah
03-18-2012, 05:27 AM
wear tights under your clothes all day. don't wear socks either.

funtimes101537
03-18-2012, 05:30 AM
wear a diaper to school and pee yourself in the last lesson

Postcard Writer
03-18-2012, 05:42 AM
Every break you get you must drink water from a fountain or something for at least twenty seconds. You may not use the bathroom for the entire day and if you have to go do it in your pants.

No crossdressing for me please.

augustactor
03-18-2012, 08:13 AM
Go to the locker room and Grab as many pairs of underwear that aren't yours
Don't get caught, needless to say.

funtimes101537
03-20-2012, 12:27 AM
cum in one of the boys toilets and leave it there

Belowyou
03-20-2012, 03:12 AM
Talk to the person you have a secret crush on 1 on 1, and thell them everything!

Or if you don't have a crush on anybody, talk to the person you find most attractive (or your girlfriend of you have one). Then drop to your knees and kiss her feet for at least a minute, while you tell her how fucking beautiful she is.

Report back.

coolstuff
03-20-2012, 10:51 AM
get completely naked in the school's restroom and stay like this for an hour

New002
03-20-2012, 11:05 AM
When you get to school, go into a washroom stall, strip naked, and masturbate until you cum. Cum into you're underwear. Then, get dressed again but don't put your underwear back on. Hide them somewhere, Go through your day. When you are ready to leave, go find your underwear. If they are still there, do what you did in the morning, but you may put your underwear on. If they are not there, edge 3 times naked in the stall. Wipe any precum on yourself, then get redressed. You are not allowed to masturbate, or wear underwear until you get dressed the next morning.

I am in university. I will get there about 11am, my classes are 1-2:15 and 2:30- 3:45. I will leave probably about 5, or until the dare is complete. I will not stay past 8pm.

augustactor
03-20-2012, 11:11 AM
I am in university. I will get there about 11am, my classes are 1-2:15 and 2:30- 3:45. I will leave probably about 5, or until the dare is complete. I will not stay past 8pm.

between your two classes, you must masturbate to orgasm. If you fail to do so before your class time, you will have to go to class with a frontal and and normal wedgie!

Blue Griffin
03-20-2012, 01:50 PM
Shoulder wedgie for the day. Have to bend over to tie your shoes twice during the day, can't be within 3 hours of each other.

funtimes101537
03-21-2012, 10:25 AM
wear a thong in a wedgie all day with your trousers sligtly pulled down you must go down to tie your shoes atleast 10 times

Big burger slut
03-21-2012, 12:41 PM
No peeing for the whole day apart from in your pants

diaperkitten
03-21-2012, 12:49 PM
I dare you to piss yourself eveyday this week at school and on the last day shit yourself. You may hide it from your firned (if you can) but you must however by the end of the weak go to a teach or if your school has a nurse and say you have been having accidens all week and wettting the bed. What ever advice they give you you must do oh and PM me once you do this to tell me in detail how it went :p

iluvXTRMcbt
03-21-2012, 12:52 PM
go into the wrong restroom, get into a stall and masterbate to orgasm then you may leave donot clean up after yourself.