PDA

View Full Version : 19f slut needs punishments!!

subslutt9
06-23-2017, 10:14 AM
Hey. This slut needs to be punished, she disobeyed a direct order and came. Please comment rules/restrictions or dares that will make me sorry for disobeying. I'll respond to your messages when the task is completed. Thank you ;)

getdaring
06-23-2017, 10:27 AM
How about giving yourself a wedgie for an entire day? Do you think you could turn it into a punishment by making it really uncomfortable, like super annoying?

subslutt9
06-23-2017, 10:30 AM
How about giving yourself a wedgie for an entire day? Do you think you could turn it into a punishment by making it really uncomfortable, like super annoying?

I can and I will, thank you sir I will do it tomorrow. I can't wait ;)

JulieKEames
06-23-2017, 10:40 AM
Get some small plastic spring loaded hair clips. the ones with the interlocking fingers. Put them on your nipples, pussy lips, and clit. Wear these under your clothes for an hour. You need to do this just before leaving your house or apartment for the day. After an hour, you can remove them, but keep them handy as you need to put them back on after another hour. Repeat the on/off hourly cycle until you get back home.

subslutt9
06-23-2017, 10:47 AM
Get some small plastic spring loaded hair clips. the ones with the interlocking fingers. Put them on your nipples, pussy lips, and clit. Wear these under your clothes for an hour. You need to do this just before leaving your house or apartment for the day. After an hour, you can remove them, but keep them handy as you need to put them back on after another hour. Repeat the on/off hourly cycle until you get back home.

Thank you, I'll start now as I'm going out tonight. I just placed them on my nipples, pussy lips and clit. When I placed them on my nipples the pain was pleasurable but as I put them on my clit it became more painful so now I'm squirming about. It feels absolutely amazing thank you! I'll start timing the hour now too. Having them under my clothes makes me feel so degraded, I will be heading out soon so this is going to be interesting.

Trytophz
06-23-2017, 11:25 AM
When you are going out also make sure your pussy is spread open at all times by putting 2 clothes pins on your pussy lips and taping them to your thighs. This way everybody has easy access when they need to.

subslutt9
06-23-2017, 11:41 AM
When you are going out also make sure your pussy is spread open at all times by putting 2 clothes pins on your pussy lips and taping them to your thighs. This way everybody has easy access when they need to.

Yes sir, just added the tape and my pussy feels so spread and wet right now.

Nikeryda
06-23-2017, 12:05 PM
You are no longer allowed any bathroom privileges. The only thing you're allowed do is shower and brush you teeth. This will go on for at least 2 days. Every time you piss in needs to get more and more daring. You may not use any location twice and no peeing in a container. Whenever you scat pick a tree somewhere and only use that tree. You cannot clean it up after so choose wisely. To make sure you don't try to avoid peeing drink a glass of something every hour. Now find something that you can barely fit in your ass and start pounding it. Slap your pussy every 5 thrusts. You may stop after 50 thrusts and you need to piss on whatever was in your ass. Leave a report here.

Sock dare
06-26-2017, 08:25 AM
You can't go out in public with shoes on for 2 days

Darkrider_X
06-26-2017, 09:37 AM
To bring back a dare from one of your other threads. Stuff your pussy with pens and markers. Followed by putting your plug in your ass and using the hair clips to spread your pussy open by placing them on your pussy lips and tying them to your thighs with string. Now place tape over your nipples and wear the most revealing dress/skirt you own without underwear. Follow this with going for a walk wherever and however long you can stand.

subslutt9
06-26-2017, 11:51 AM
To bring back a dare from one of your other threads. Stuff your pussy with pens and markers. Followed by putting your plug in your ass and using the hair clips to spread your pussy open by placing them on your pussy lips and tying them to your thighs with string. Now place tape over your nipples and wear the most revealing dress/skirt you own without underwear. Follow this with going for a walk wherever and however long you can stand.

I will definitely be doing this!! Expect a full report tomorrow via pm. Thank you sir :)

JulieKEames
06-26-2017, 06:39 PM
Thank you, I'll start now as I'm going out tonight. I just placed them on my nipples, pussy lips and clit. When I placed them on my nipples the pain was pleasurable but as I put them on my clit it became more painful so now I'm squirming about. It feels absolutely amazing thank you! I'll start timing the hour now too. Having them under my clothes makes me feel so degraded, I will be heading out soon so this is going to be interesting.

Still waiting for a more complete report on this dare.

falakaguy91
06-26-2017, 07:15 PM
Unless it's extremely necissary, you are not allowed to speak unless spoken to. In all other times you will keep your mouth shut. You will stick to this rule for 5 days.
This should teach you a good lesson about proper submission..

BadBadger
06-27-2017, 07:11 AM
I think you need to get a better feeling of your body.

Open an online metronome. Choose a frequency. Start a stopwatch. Rub your clit one time for each click, always in the same way. You have to reach your edge in 10 to 11 minutes. If you reach the edge sooner or later, snap your clit three times with a rubberband for punishment and restart the dare.

Darkrider_X
06-28-2017, 06:16 AM
I will definitely be doing this!! Expect a full report tomorrow via pm. Thank you sir :)

Still waiting on this report