PDA

View Full Version : Sister's Soiree [FICTION]

Pepper Ridge
07-15-2007, 12:49 AM
My little sister had her friends over for a sleepover...again. I'm never allowed to have my friends over, not since they wrecked my mom's lamp when playing golf in the house (it was extreme golf, and lots of fun). I sometimes think my little sister has her friends over so much just to annoy me and bother me, sort of a way of rubbing in the fact that my friends are no longer allowed.
"You be sure and help Isa out with anything she needs," my mom said as she left with dad that evening. My sister's name is Isabelle, but everyone in the family calls her Isa. I wish I could call her idiot instead, because she's really stupid and mean, but I just call her Isa like everyone else. Otherwise, I'd get in trouble.
My parents were leaving for a big important performance of some opera or something. This was in the big city, so they were going to go to the show and spend the night with my dad's brother, Shawn. They wouldn't be back until the next evening. This meant they were counting on me to keep order in the house while they were away.
"You be sure to keep some order in this house while we're away, son," my father said before he left. "Don't let Isa get carried away with her friends during this sleepover. You understand how sometimes people can get carried away." He meant this as an obvious reference to the lamp fiasco that took place with my friends. This angered me that he still had such resentment after so many months had passed.
When they left, Isa stuck her tongue out at me and walked inside to call her friends. When I got into the house, she was already talking to Lindsay and Samantha. They're sisters who live down the road from us. They had moved in about a month ago, but Isa had already made friends with them. Isa makes friends really quickly, and with everyone she decides she wants to make friends with. This includes people who aren't even her age. So, while Isa was only 13, Lindsay and Samantha were 17 and 15, respectively. You'd never know looking at Sam, though. She's so small, she looks like she could be in fifth grade. I know, because she's in my class at school. She's a year younger than I am, but she was moved up a grade at some point, so that's why she'd in my class. I can't figure out why she was moved up a grade, though. She must have been way smarter before at some point, but now she's just a normal student. I would rather stay in the lower class with people my age if I were her, but, I guess she probably didn't have as much say in the matter as her parents and other people did. I'm okay with that, though. She sits in front of me in a few classes, and she's a joy to look at. She has beautiful brown auburn hair, and perfectly smooth skin. I'd be more glad when she comes over to the house except that she always brings her sister Lindsay with her. Lindsay and Isa are much better friends, despite the age difference. Lindsay is very protective of Sam, and won't let her speak with me at all. She's bossy and controlling, and although she is tall and good looking, her mean attitude almost makes her unattractive.
My sister is probably the best looking of the bunch, but don't tell her I said that. If she knew that I thought about her during fantasies and dreams of mine, she's think I was a sick pervert. At the moment, she at least only imagines I'm a sick pervert. I'm not really sick, I just have a beautiful little sister.
My sister was planning on having a larger group over for the sleepover, since the parents were away and it would be more fun, but it turned out that only Lindsay and Sam could make it. Most of Isa's other closest friends live farther away and couldn't find rides to our house. All the same, Isa was happy to have her two newest best friends over.
When they came over, my sister gave me a look that said I should retreat to my room and stay there as much as possible, in order to not bother them in their fun. "Okay, whatever," I thought. "I'll give them their space. Maybe Isa will return the favor someday when I have friends over again."
Sitting in my room was not a chore. I have numerous video game systems and a lot of good books. I was trying to read when, after a few minutes, the sound of giggling got louder, to the point where I couldn't concentrate on the book anymore. I decided to switch to video games. The sound of the music drowned out the noise from the lower level living room pretty well, for awhile. But, then the giggling got louder, and more frequent. Soon, I noticed that the giggling was coming from the hallway outside my door.
I opened my door to see what was going on. I saw all three girls standing there, pushing Sam towards me. Sam was reluctantly going along with it. She came right up to me, and, holding back giggling, said, "I love you. Kiss me."
I looked at her for a moment, then at the other girls, especially Lindsay, who was giggling slightly, but also seriously motioning for me to kiss her sister. I looked back at Sam, who was waiting patiently and nervously for me to fulfill her wish. I couldn't figure out what their deal was, but I knew I was lucky to have a chance to kiss the Samantha's gorgious full lips. I bent down and gave her a two second kiss, with only a hint of tongue. As I started to lift my head up, she grabbed me and pulled me back down, to french kiss me for what felt like a full minute. She then ran back to the group of giggling girls and waved goodbye as they walked down the stairs at the end of the hallway.
I at first didn't know what to do, but then decided to go back to my room. Let them figure out what happened for themselves. I thought little about the kiss while I continued to play my video game. About five minutes later, I heard a knock on my door. I opened it and saw my sister standing there, alone. "I was wondering," my sister said, nervously. "I've never seen your penis before. Could you show it to me?"
"What the hell?" I thought. "What do you want to see that for?" I asked, honestly perplexed.
"I just thought, you know, as your sister, I have a right to see it," Isa responded.
I knew something odd had to be up. There's no way my sister wanted to see me naked. The other girls must have put her up to it, and were having a cruel joke on her. I didn't like to see my sister made fun of like that, and decided to go have a good talking to these older girls who were clearly beating up on my little sis. I pushed my sister aside and walked down the stairs to be greeted by Lindsay and Samantha, anxiously awaiting Isa's return.
"Well, did you show her?" they asked me.
"Show her? What do you think? Of course not."
"Oh, you lose!" they told Isa as she sulked down the stairs. She slapped me on the arm as she came back to hug Lindsay. "Okay," Lindsay stated. "Now you have to try another one, since that one failed. This one will be tougher."
"What's the meaning of this?" I asked. "Am I part of one of your dumb games?"
"Yes, dummy," Isa responded caustically. "It's called truth or dare, and you just made me lose. How hard would it have been to show me your dick?"
"Well, excuse me, but I've never heard of truth or dare being played to the point where one's brother is exposing himself to his own sister," I said. "What brings these ideas up to your minds anyways?"

(Consider this a prologue of sorts. The true story will come next time, as he joins in the game with his sister and her friends ... I hope it will turn out fun, don't you?)

the Bean
07-15-2007, 07:17 AM
:D wow! this is actually really good! :) Its really quite origional as well. Looking forward to the next art, keep it up!:D

Pepper Ridge
07-15-2007, 09:54 AM
I forgot to post that this is fiction. Is there a way to fix that?

Pepper Ridge
07-15-2007, 10:39 AM
"Okay, Isa," Lindsay stated authoritatively. "Here's your next one."
"Wait, what's he still doing here?" My sister pointed at me. "You can't make me do anything until we're alone."
"Um, you just asked to see my penis?" I responded. "I think I should stay here and supervise to make sure nothing like that happens again."
"He has a couple of points, Isa," Lindsay said. "One good - he has been put up to a few things in connection with this game - and one bad - he shouldn't stay here and supervise. The sick bastard only wants to get a hard on watching three girls do things he can only dream of."
"I do not!" I answered. "I just don't want to see this get out of hand."
"Oh, look at you," Lindsay retorted. "You're acting like your father or something. What are you going to do, banish us from the house like he did your friends?" I gave a sour look at Isa, upset that she had told them about the incident of shame.
"Fine," I stated. "Play your stupid little game. Just don't involve me in it anymore." As I started to go upstairs, I heard the voice of Samantha.
"Wait," she said. "I really liked kissing you. I think you should stay here and play with us." Ordinarily, I would have just said something to the effect of "I don't play stupid games" and walked up to my room. But, this was Samantha, and she had said she enjoyed kissing me. I had to show her that I wasn't chicken, and that I could play a risky game, even if it was with my sister and her two friends.
"Do you all agree?" I asked the group. "Can I join in the game?"
"Well," Lindsay looked at Isa. "I'm okay with it if you are."
"I can't believe you think you can play with us," Isa said sourly. "What do you know about truth or dare? You'll lose miserably." This statement made me have to play.
"I'm playing," I said, matter-of-factly. I joined them in their circle in the center of the room. They arranged a place for me to sit, and then told me the rules. Lindsay said that they'd already played about three rounds, so, after Isa finished her turn, I would have to take three dares in a row.
"No truths?" I asked.
"No, that's the penalty for being late," Lindsay stated. With that, we began to play. I had never played truth or dare before, but I had thought about its possibilities for humiliation and nudity in the past. I was quite excited about the prospect of telling Samantha what to do ... all that I wanted to see. Not to mention my sister, but I was trying not to think about that too much. I didn't want Samantha to know that I thought my sister was gorgious.
"Okay, Isa," Lindsay said. "Since your last dare was to get your brother to show you his penis, and you failed, you now have a more difficult task. If you fail this one, you're out of the game and become our slave for the rest of the evening."
"Alright," Isa responded. "What shall I do?"
Lindsay had already prepared a good dare, you could tell. She told Isa that she'd have to pee on my face.
"What?" I said. "I'll never allow it. It's disgusting." Although, I must admit, I was a little turned on by the idea of my sister crouched over my face.
"There's no backing away from a dare once you're in the circle," Lindsay said. "If you don't allow the dare to take place, you're out, and you become our slave for the rest of the evening." I wasn't sure how they'd force me to be their slave, but I didn't want to worry about it. It was easier to submit to their wicked pleasure. I lied down on the floor, ready to be peed on.
"No, idiot," Isa told me. "Not here, we'll ruin the rug. Then mom wouldn't let me have my friends over ever again, just like yours. Come on, to the bathroom." I got up stupidly, and entered the bathroom with my little sister. Lindsay and Samantha followed, obviously wanting to view this odd treat. I lied down on the floor, with my face over the lip of the bathtub. My sister then got into the tub, and took off her pants. This was the first time I'd seen her naked since she was a very little girl taking a bath in this very tub. I was amazed at the beauty of the sight that was before me, although upside down in the position that I was. She crouched down, with her butt facing the spectators, and her pussy lips right next to my face. I admired every inch of the view, her soft pussy lips eagerly awaiting a kiss. I was tempted to submit to their inner desire, and lay a kiss on her, but I was afraid of what might happen game-wise if I did. My sister obviously didn't feel the need to piss, having gone prior to her friends coming over. She was probably also nervous about being watched by so many people, and so up close and personal by her brother. As a result, we sat there for a full three minutes or so, to my great pleasure. I came to know my sister's pussy better than I know parts of my own body. I was able to look up her shirt a little, and see her small white sports bra over her very tiny tits. It was a great delight that I hoped would never end.
Finally, Isa said, "I don't think I can do it just yet. I really don't have anything to let out. Can't I wait until I'm ready?" Lindsay responded in the negative, and we continued to wait.
I couldn't bring myself to look up at Isa's face. This was obviously very tough for her, and I didn't want to make it more difficult. After another couple of minutes, I finally saw a golden drop of urine slowly extrude from the crevice in front of me. Isa scooted forward a little, and I knew to prepare myself. I closed my eyes just as the warm stream hit my nose. Moisture traveled down my nose to my forehead and into my hair. Most of it went off my cheeks on either side, while some traveled down my chin and into my shirt. It was the most exhilerating sensation I had ever experienced. It was made all the more provocative by the fact that my sister was the one peeing. It couldn't have lasted as long as it felt, because I know my sister didn't have much pee stored up. All the same, it went on for awhile. When she got up from her crouch, and began to get her pants back on, I was thrown a towel by Samantha. When I was wiping my face off, knowing that no one could see behind the towel, I silently licked a small portion of the urine from my lips. It tasted like urine tastes, but it was great to know that it was my sister's. I was very turned on at that moment, and very happy I had decided to play this game.

(More to come ... I hope you can make your way through to read it all. I think it will get better)

zack199
07-15-2007, 11:00 AM
thats some VERY good writing.

doxanything
07-15-2007, 11:30 AM
very good writing i love it

NorthernAZSkies
07-15-2007, 11:58 AM
My head is spinning! Great story and I can't wait for the next section.

JMOB
07-15-2007, 04:43 PM
damn, this is a good story. You are a very good writer and i love the story. now finish the story !!!! i need to read more!!!

or i will eat your future children

MoneyMatt
07-15-2007, 09:33 PM
very good story please continue :)

Soraslight
07-17-2007, 07:37 AM
Finally something new, *claps* i'll be glad to hear more of this story.

the Bean
07-17-2007, 08:23 AM
really good, no joke. how do you think his sister feels about exposing herself to her own brother?

Smile Guy
07-19-2007, 03:15 AM
I forgot to post that this is fiction. Is there a way to fix that?

Fixed for you!

This is an excellently well-written story and crucially pretty original. Both thumbs up!

molten man
07-19-2007, 04:56 AM
man.. excellent story.. keep it up!!

Pepper Ridge
07-20-2007, 12:35 AM
Sorry for the lack of update. I've been meaning to get back to this as I have the whole story pretty well fleshed out now. However, I will not have the necessary time to write it all until this weekend. Expect the update on Sunday.

the Bean
07-24-2007, 02:34 PM
why isnt it here *sobs* i was really looking forward to this

Gotmilk272727
07-24-2007, 02:54 PM
you fantisise about youre sister???

Pepper Ridge
07-24-2007, 11:56 PM
why isnt it here *sobs* i was really looking forward to this
Sorry, I forgot to calculate Harry Potter into the equation. I can't write anything while I'm reading Harry Potter, lest I start mixing stories (which would be a form of blasphemy of sorts) ... perhaps I'll have to try a little truth or dare game between Harry, Hermione, and Ron, with magic spells and the like mixed in, but that's later. Definitely not now, and not in this story. I'll not give another date of expectation, as I can see it causes some to fret when I don't live up to my word. However, I will say, expect it soon, as I don't want to lose the ideas I've got formed for this.

Powerstrip
07-25-2007, 06:52 AM
you fantisise about youre sister???

It's Fiction.....

the Bean
07-25-2007, 01:46 PM
wot r u doing writing on here! get reading! lol

doanything
07-25-2007, 05:40 PM
this story was great

the Bean
07-26-2007, 02:54 PM
stuff harry potter get writing. it doesnt matter if u mix ideas up, it will probably make it better. as long as the sister isnt suddenly called herminone

C!!
07-26-2007, 10:35 PM
...as long as the sister isnt suddenly called herminone
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! omg thats funny as HELL!! (and i dont think of my self as a paticularly fast reader but i finished the book with in 24 hours...)

the Bean
07-27-2007, 12:48 AM
cant i just tell u the ending? its crap anyway

sxcm
07-27-2007, 04:57 PM
Le Gasp!!! How could you say that! It is by far the best harry potter ever! keep reading it sully its worth it. great story btw

the Bean
07-28-2007, 04:39 AM
pepperridge, not sulley

sxcm
07-28-2007, 03:12 PM
oops soz it was late and I'd been reading a lot.

sonshinegirl653
07-30-2007, 08:55 PM
harry poters are usually good, atleast the movies are but i have to admit that i was upset at the last one's ending:(

ussmwm
07-30-2007, 09:16 PM
Please hurry, this is an excillent story and i'd love to read more.

molten man
07-30-2007, 10:06 PM
such a good story. it deserves to be continued!!

the Bean
08-07-2007, 03:43 PM
come on, its been ages... sorry i dont mean to pester you, but this was such a good story...please continue as soon as you can

JMOB
08-08-2007, 08:16 PM
you must continue this story cuz it rocks. you will continue or i will eat your children (not really)

the Bean
08-09-2007, 05:47 AM
ok who else guessed the ending to Harry Potter? I didnt get it right though, i was kinda expecting it to be a bit more exciting and origional than that but oh well. (I won't ruin in for everyone by telling you wot happens, i'm not that daft and/or cruel)

the Bean
08-09-2007, 09:26 AM
sorry d=n=l, didnt realise

08-17-2007, 10:41 PM
forget harry potthead, this story is the best one please continue

08-18-2007, 09:19 AM
goddamnit, how long does it take to read, my dad finished it in one day for crying out loud

x_daringbaby
08-19-2007, 07:00 PM
I don't think this story's going to be continues.

Pepper Ridge
08-19-2007, 10:57 PM
It will be. I just haven't had the motivation recently. Sorry, all. I've just had some hectic events in my life lately.

08-20-2007, 08:46 PM
wat happened to you

anayguy
08-23-2007, 09:48 AM
where is the rest of this great story

the Bean
08-24-2007, 09:32 AM
why was your dad reading this story?

Marc
08-24-2007, 10:39 AM
err I think it was the Harry Potter story the dad was reading.....

the Bean
08-24-2007, 03:14 PM
i bloody well hope so...thats worrying

the Bean
08-24-2007, 03:16 PM
ooh and btw please continue with this story, i'm loving it

molten man
08-30-2007, 02:31 AM
Come man. have u still not finished harry potter!! i read hp books 5,6 and 7 in 5 days total!! U takin so much time for 1 book??

JesteR
08-30-2007, 11:38 AM
you must continue this story cuz it rocks. you will continue or i will eat your children (not really)

Agreed I think he should continue NOW

the Bean
08-30-2007, 03:07 PM
maybe he got sucked into the book and is now taking part in dangerous adventures to kill evil Lord Vordemont or woteva his name is..? thats possible right?

JMOB
09-01-2007, 07:01 AM
He better get on the ball soon though, otherwise i may have to do something drastic *Goes and eats his children* *BELLLLCH* ...like that.

molten man
09-02-2007, 08:13 PM
He is one hell of a slow reader if he is takingso much time to read the book!! Publishing it would have taken less time!!

I Think it is an excuse as he as reun of ideas??

cagedbird
09-07-2007, 10:21 PM
Plz read quicker, I want to know what goes on after (>.<)

the Bean
09-15-2007, 05:03 PM
lol i've lost faith

Charlieisme333
09-18-2007, 04:50 PM
This is making me so mad!!! Grr this was really good and original too *sniffle*

molten man
09-19-2007, 09:42 PM
it was such a promising story cut short because of harry potter!!

maybe involving magic in this stoiry would give him inspiration!!

zeketheorc
10-01-2007, 10:26 AM
I read all the harry potter books but was dissappointed from books 5-7

Tony12
10-02-2007, 12:16 PM
Yuck Incest!
Sorry this appeals to me as a bit sick...

molten man
10-07-2007, 10:09 PM
could some one else continue this story??

FrankPervert
10-12-2007, 03:33 AM
Yes, pleas continue.

the_tod_king
10-12-2007, 09:07 AM
ether someone continue this or we should get a mod to lock it

Kumquat250
10-12-2007, 12:04 PM
i agree. somebody finish this story it was just getting good

**sobs**

Smile Guy
10-12-2007, 02:49 PM
... or, I know... stop posting in it and let it die. Is it that difficult to do?

Buzzlightyear
10-13-2007, 07:41 AM
... or, I know... stop posting in it and let it die. Is it that difficult to do?

yes :P. sorry...

zeketheorc
10-13-2007, 09:00 AM
I messaged the person about this thread and hope they respond soon

molten man
10-14-2007, 10:23 PM
i don think he will respond!!

talla
10-15-2007, 04:26 AM
Ok im gunna finish it off

We went back down stares they were all ready for the next dare, i joined them once agien aftre beeing pissed on bye my sis i think sam knew i liked it," So how did you like ya golden shower" "Umm it was wired and warm". " Sam your dare is to let my brother finger you". " O really im sure he can handel it". and she give me a lil smile and strips off it the first time ive seen her naked i have seen her in a swimsuite but this was better and i was getting hard. " Are you ready for this"? i asked, " mmm ive been wating for this for a long time." and i had no idea what i was doing, she stared to get relly wet and moaning it was so good i worked my way but grasping her neck and she took of my pants and we were going at it, 15 mins has past since i started and we just finished, " wow your relli good", " thnxs i had no idea what i was doing"

Next part up soon

zeketheorc
10-15-2007, 07:32 AM
Ok im gunna finish it off

We went back down stares they were all ready for the next dare, i joined them once agien aftre beeing pissed on bye my sis i think sam knew i liked it," So how did you like ya golden shower" "Umm it was wired and warm". " Sam your dare is to let my brother finger you". " O really im sure he can handel it". and she give me a lil smile and strips off it the first time ive seen her naked i have seen her in a swimsuite but this was better and i was getting hard. " Are you ready for this"? i asked, " mmm ive been wating for this for a long time." and i had no idea what i was doing, she stared to get relly wet and moaning it was so good i worked my way but grasping her neck and she took of my pants and we were going at it, 15 mins has past since i started and we just finished, " wow your relli good", " thnxs i had no idea what i was doing"

Next part up soon

I think this has gone way off the story line. I dont think theres anyway theyd let him do that to any of them with the way the story and characters were going before

molten man
10-16-2007, 09:22 PM
this thread should be locked and closed forever!!

Soraslight
10-18-2007, 04:09 PM
Atleast let it be locked with it's dignity intact, it was a great story while it lasted.

molten man
10-18-2007, 09:32 PM
Atleast let it be locked with it's dignity intact, it was a great story while it lasted.

i think hes right!! This is what should be done!!

zeketheorc
10-19-2007, 06:58 AM
i think hes right!! This is what should be done!!

and if the author comes back it could always be unlocked

Pepper Ridge
10-22-2007, 01:27 AM
So, first off, I'm terribly sorry for having kept you all waiting so long ... I haven't bothered to come back to this site in awhile and had no idea the thread hadn't died long ago ... that said, there are no excuses for what I've done to you all and I hope you forgive me.

Now, here's the long-awaited (and correct) conclusion to the story. You may have to check back to the first few posts to get caught up ... I know I had to. There should be two posts of story, then you should be caught up to this one. If you're coming into this story fresh, you really do need to read those two posts to get the full meaning here. Also, this conclusion will probably extend over the course of a few weeks at least ... if you're not prepared for a few long waits (none as long as before) between posts, please wait until the end of next month or so when it should be all done. I'm really going to try and complete this story for you all, since you seem very interested in it. Thank you for the support, by the way. So, here it is:

When we got back downstairs, both Lindsay and Samantha were very energetic about the game, and anxious to continue. I could tell Isa was a little more hesitant, having just exposed herself to me in a rather humiliating and difficult way. I can't say I was unhappy for that experience, as it was most enjoyable for me, but I was nervous for what lay ahead all the same, since it was now my turn to take a dare.
"Truth or dare?" asked Lindsay when we sat back down on the carpet.
"I thought I had to take a dare ... three dares in a row for being late, right?" I responded.
Lindsay looked at me like I was the most retarded kid on the planet.
"Of course you have to take the dare, those are the conditions of your joining the game. But I still have to ask you 'truth or dare' otherwise it wouldn't be called 'truth or dare,' would it?"
I just nodded. Three dares in a row wouldn't be easy, especially not after I had witnessed the sort of dares these girls are capable of ... but I didn't know what would happen if I tried to quit now. For one thing, Isa would probably never forgive me for humiliating her in front of her friends. And Samantha would never let me get near her again, for sure.
"Dare," I said firmly.
"Ooh, dare!" Lindsay stated, mockingly. "So brave!"
"Let's get on with it," I offered.
This dare seemed mild in comparison to the previous one Isa had gotten. Perhaps it was because I was still new to the game and they wanted to test my limits, or maybe it was just because they knew they had three dares in a row to push me further. I was told I had to expose my penis to them and allow Isa to kiss it.
Isa had never seen any part of my privates before, as I had been fairly careful to stay covered during my walk from the shower to my room. Also, I think Isa specifically tried not to look at me naked. I can't say I blame her. I'm not unattractive, by any means, but I'm certainly not beautiful like she is. Besides, what would she ever want with my penis?
Well, now she had to kiss it. Both Lindsay and Sam thought this was a great dare, and were very excited and bouncy about it. Isa was a bit less enthusiastic. I didn't have too much hesitation ... after all, Isa had just had her privates but inches from my face for many minutes prior to her urination episode, and I owed it to her to at least let her see mine. However, I doubted she would have the same sort of satisfaction from me that I had from her. All the same, this was simple enough ... just kiss it and it's over. So, over to her I walked.
Isa moved to sit on the couch, and I stood up in front of her, unbuckling my belt as Lindsay and Samantha moved in for a closer view. When my penis came out of its lair, Isa's eyes went wide. It was clear she had never seen one before, and the appearance of it was quite shocking to her. Eventually her curiosity got the best of her and she began to examine it a little more closely. They all did. I could feel their eyes looking over each and ever inch of my growing dick. Samantha seemed especially intrigued by it, and this made me very excited. I think they were all surprised by how long it grew.
Eventually, Isa looked over to Lindsay to find out if it was time for her to do the deed. Lindsay nodded and Isa moved in. She pecked my pecker briskly, on the tip, and sat back, satisfied with a job well done.
Lindsay wasn't so pleased. "I said kiss it, not poke at it."
"That's a kiss. I clearly touched it with my lips."
"That was not a kiss. You kiss it or your brother loses this round and you both get the punishment."
Isa looked confused. "I don't see how I could kiss it any differently. A kiss is a kiss."
Lindsay seemed irritated, but was willing to assist Isa in her deed. "A kiss needs to have passion. It needs to have feeling. For one thing, it needs to last longer than a second ... preferably 10 to 20 seconds, and it has to have a little of the tongue involved."
I was not familiar with this definition of a kiss, but it seemed plausible. I wasn't going to argue with it, since the first kiss was hardly even noticeable, and I was expecting something much different. However, I was not prepared for Lindsay's next directions.
"Samantha, get in there and show Isa how it's done."
Samantha actually seemed delighted to respond to her sister's instructions, and made her way immediately for my cock. She started stroking my balls lightly with her fingers while touching her round lips softly to my tip. She then lightly brushed my penis with her tongue, opening her mouth wide and placing my entire piece up into her mouth. She then began moving her tongue over it in various ways, bringing many wonderful sensations to me. I was confused how this was a dare for me when it seemed like all of my wildest dreams come true. The most beautiful girl in my class acting as the surrogate for my sister by sucking my cock. This was indeed very wonderful.
Samantha finished up by stroking my dick up and down with her fingers, rubbing it through with her saliva. She smiled up at me when she was done. Lindsay then turned to Isa.
"Your turn," she said.
Isa reprehensively approached my penis, and attempted to do what Samantha had done. She clearly wasn't enjoying it. Samantha had gotten me so aroused that I was now letting some pre-semen fluid out through my penis and the taste clearly turned Isa off. She kept looking over at Lindsay for a sign that she had completed her "kiss," but Lindsay just kept watching. Isa repeated her movements, back and forth, back and forth, over my penis, licking it and stroking it. I was getting even harder as I thought about the fact that my very own sister was about to get a load of my cum in her mouth. It was clear that Lindsay wasn't going to stop this anytime soon, and Isa didn't have an idea of what awaited her if she continued.
It didn't take much longer. My body couldn't hold back anymore and I released all I had in a quick burst into her mouth. Isa pulled away quickly. She spit some of it into her hand, obviously disgusted by the taste.
"That was a good kiss, Isa," Lindsay laughed. "You really turned him on!"
Samantha looked up at me and said, "I wish I could have been the one to do that to you."

Collared_Slave
10-22-2007, 02:38 AM
More I Need More!!!!

molten man
10-25-2007, 10:39 PM
hey Pepper Ridge. Good work. Continue it!!

happyjanit
11-03-2007, 08:45 AM
I LOVE this story! Please add more soon! I will be checking everyday.

aboassa
11-09-2007, 06:36 AM
bump moar plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JMOB
11-09-2007, 11:57 AM
You sir, have won the prize. NOW WRITE MOAR!

admireu4ever
11-09-2007, 01:16 PM
A Poem By Tessdog

When you think your gone, you always come back again.
Prehaps to tell a story of Truth or Dare or somthing else.
All I know is that getDare is the site for me.
And the Stories like Pepper Ridges makes me so horny.
I've left many times but I always come back again.
For stories like these that make penis throb again.
I wonder when will we see another part again.
So my penis can explode in sheer and perfect happiness.

Looking4somename
11-11-2007, 12:57 PM
You actually continued it?
I would have never guessed.

Anyway, incest does bother me, but this story is great never the less.
Keep it up.

HSsportsstar 1
11-18-2007, 05:08 PM
dude keep this up its fucking insane. grea writing, great details, great everything!!

molten man
11-18-2007, 09:17 PM
Pepper Ridge has disappeared again!!

HSsportsstar 1
11-18-2007, 09:28 PM
dude dont u tink thtis story is awesome

MasterO
11-18-2007, 09:40 PM
Pepper Ridge has disappeared again!!

He's a busy man with a farm to run and all those cakes to make, writing stories about his incestuous fantasies is not easy to find time for. lol

Kitty
11-19-2007, 12:09 AM
maybe we could come back 1year ,later he may have write the next part(hopefully)

zeketheorc
11-19-2007, 08:08 AM
People just need to have patience. Maybe it just takes him/her a while to write. I see it as a good thing that s/hes willing to take time to make sure its as good as it can be for us.

molten man
11-19-2007, 09:38 PM
well, there is a limit for the time can be patient!!

zeketheorc
11-20-2007, 08:17 AM
well, there is a limit for the time can be patient!!

there is never a limit for patience. There are plenty of other stories to follow. If the wait is bugging you that much then find a book to read or go to other websites. I would list some but I am not sure if that is allowed.

RAWRxxStephanie
11-25-2007, 03:30 PM
Mmm
That was amazing<3

erjams
11-28-2007, 07:50 PM
It is a great story so far, please continue soon

molten man
11-28-2007, 08:46 PM
is zeketheorc still patient!! Too long aint it??

zeketheorc
11-30-2007, 02:49 PM
is zeketheorc still patient!! Too long aint it??

you must never rush an author. I am patient and will wait till whenever they make another installment.

HSsportsstar 1
12-01-2007, 10:03 AM
yea this is a great sry i really want him to finish it

Naughtybaby
12-11-2007, 05:13 PM
I want more i love it and its kinda turnin me on.....please please continue im begging i want more of this story.its one of the best stories if ever read!

molten man
12-11-2007, 09:12 PM
Naa!! ridge aint here so no point requesting

Naughtybaby
01-20-2008, 09:27 PM
when is pepper ridge gonna get back,i miss this story

Ciandon
01-20-2008, 11:11 PM
Me too. Me too. (16)

molten man
01-21-2008, 12:24 AM
as far as i know!! He aint conin back!!

Ciandon
01-21-2008, 12:27 AM
Gaaa! Ok. Sorry.

ravoraver
02-08-2008, 12:07 PM
that is amazzzing

RocksOff
02-19-2008, 07:57 AM
We Don't Need You Doing A Jimmy Hoffa On Us! Write More, More!

Kitty
02-19-2008, 10:25 AM
could someone take over him if he not comeing back?

Davros
02-19-2008, 10:29 AM
could someone take over him if he not comeing back?

Nah, wouldn't be fair.

This ended on 22nd October. This should be locked before we get bombarded with "CONTINUE IT NOW PLEASE" comments.