PDA

View Full Version : The Dare Down (Stare down)

NoLimitz
06-11-2017, 04:45 AM
As this site has alot of subs. I think I've come up with a quite a good Idea..a dare off!

You both agree on a punishment/forfeit for the loser (choose something neither of you want to do!) And then start daring eachother, the catch? You have to do whatever you dared the other person aswell.

Males (If you give a girl a dare to do with her pussy, your ass becomes their pussy. If giving a dare to spank pussy, your balls are the equivalent).

Females (If daring a man something to do anally, you do too)

If something doesn't transcend at all into the other gender (Ball crushing for eg.) The other gets to dare you something different but similar.

It's a bit like poker. Try and call their bluff and say something extreme but if they say yes and you weren't willing to do it aswell you'll lose!

Thanks for reading, anyone interested should probably comment their Kik and who they're interested in playing with (Male or Female). I'm sure one or two will be up for a game!

Marcopenemama
06-11-2017, 07:20 AM
My Kik is marcopenemama
I want to play with female and male

Thatoneguy1928
06-30-2017, 02:55 AM
Kik marior1928

Fun game

Silly bitch
06-30-2017, 03:51 AM
I'll play if anybody is willing to take me on

Scorch415x
06-30-2017, 04:10 PM
I'll do this against someone if they think they can beat me

Narkala
06-30-2017, 06:40 PM
I'll play against someone who will genuinely try their best, my kik is narkala. Say in your first message you are from this thread

js_2912
06-30-2017, 06:48 PM
This would be fun, especially on skype. anyone fancy a game tonight?

littlemissslave
07-01-2017, 06:17 AM
I'll be in to play this game too!

talla
07-04-2017, 07:25 AM
I challenge silly bitch

Smalcoc
07-04-2017, 08:52 PM
This sound like a blast. Hit me up

07-05-2017, 08:13 PM
I'm not into playing this but posting the dares (at least those that causes the penalty) would be nice. If someone posts "I'll do that one." The game can restart from there.

... Also ...

There are very many dares that will not cross the gender gap, besides that of anatomy. Exs: Go to the town square topless, wear a bikini to a public pool, run around the mall in high heels. Plus a woman might be ashamed of flashing her genitals to a man but she might not go to jail. But a man flashing a woman may not only get him jail time but on a sex offender list for life.

There may also be problems if players are on another side of the planet. What may be culturally accepted in one place may be thought of as odd in another. Topless beaches are common in some parts of the world and outlawed in others. Prostitution is legal in the state of Nevada but illegal in Los Vegas, Nevada.

Players could easily fall into springing a grey area dare at another. Someone impartial ought to judge if a dare is fair or out of bounds of the game.