PDA

View Full Version : 26/male/slave seeks 18-24/any sex/master in any location (have webcam)

Thebigstomper
06-09-2017, 09:05 PM
26/male/slave seeks Any Age/any sex/master in any location (have webcam)

Hi my name is Hunter and I live in the midwest of the United States. I am 18 years old.(yes I know my profile says 26 I made a mistake when creating it if I send you a picture or if we video chat you will see.) Even thought it says any sex I am preferably looking for a female to control me, if none of them work out or no female responds then I will look at males. I have a webcam and would like it if you had one as well it just makes it more natural/comfortable for me. I have posted on here a few times before but none of those opportunities worked out. However I am back and ready to go at it again. I do not have specific like and limits but I will list a few of them now. Likes- Anal, cum control, pee control, some pain.
Dislikes- extreme pain, heat/cold on my dick.
Limits- Blood and eating or drinking waste.
I would like to explore doing some things in public maybe starting with hidden and working my way up to some risky stuff. My body type is slim I have blue eyes and blonde hair.
I can use skype or kik.
thanks for reading and if you are interested you can pm me on here and we can talk about going further.

Thebigstomper
06-09-2017, 09:06 PM
You can be any age not just 18-24 i do not care at all

Mj11xxx
06-10-2017, 11:05 AM
nice you are in midwest as well.