PDA

View Full Version : I don't know my limits.

Ilikeitrough88
06-06-2017, 03:45 AM
Hello all in the GetDare World!

My name is Emma ( or ilikeitrough88). I am 24 years old and bi. I'm still trying to push myself on what I don't like. So send me any kinky stuff so I can explore my daring side.I'll PM you with a full repot (;

Here is what I like: I love spanking, humiliation, anal, deep throat, pussy pain, nipple play, a little bit of public humiliation, bladder control, dress play, writing on body, fucking anything thats not a dildo. I love everything rough.

Toys that I have: dildo, clamps and a leather belt

The only thing I won't do is post pics.

Happy daring.

xoxo
Emma

centurion01
06-06-2017, 04:41 AM
fucking anything thats not a dildo. I love everything rough

Wrap a large cucumber with sandpaper and fuck it hard and fast for 15 minutes

BastyTheKitty
06-06-2017, 04:44 AM

I would like to add to this: you aren't allowed to cum while fucking the cucumber.

motmot13131313
06-06-2017, 04:54 AM
Drink 4 litres of liquid and wait until you are 9.5/10 desperate then go for a short walk in tight jeans nearby or if u won't do that dance to music until it starts leaking out of u you may put down a towel.

Also edge 4 times no cumming

Sluty_Boy
06-06-2017, 08:17 AM
Hello.

I dare you to place one ice cube in your Pussy and one you're ass until it completely melts and while you are doing that get clothespin and place it on your nipples.

itzlinc25
06-06-2017, 10:08 AM
Get a marker and write the words "whore" "slut" "cum dumpster" "loose pussy" and any other humiliating words you can think up of over your tits, pussy, and ass. Next, take a pic of yourself (face optional) and post it somewhere on the net. Finally, you may clean it off but ONLY at a public locker room. If anyone asks, tell them it's a dare by your BF.

ofc
06-06-2017, 10:17 AM

You cannot be serious :facepalm:

Here is my dare for you:

Fill up your bladder and wait until the point where you could leak at any moment. Take a position of your choice. Now start fucking your asshole with a dildo in a continuous and steady pace that you can maintain for a while. You are to empty your bladder only while keeping up the same rhythm with your dildo.

If you are looking for some extra humiliation do this while getting your legs behind your head as much as possible and aiming your pussy at your open mouth so any pee might be swallowed by you.

Ilikeitrough88
06-08-2017, 02:50 AM
I loved all of these!!!!

However I could find sandpaper :/

I really like mid public humiliation. I loved marker! I'm a little knew to the humiliation public thing. any ideas.. nothing way to crazy!

I want more public humiliation!! (;

xoxo

cgp1090870
06-08-2017, 04:08 AM
write use me, fuck me hard, fist me, punish me, whore, slut, bitch, fuck toy, cum slut, cum goes here(above pussy) back door whore above your ass. Then have a few male friends each invite 4 male friends to a disclosed wooded location you need to be a surprise to the ones you don't know that are showing up. You'll be like a gift to the slut gods. You and your friends will need to be there early so your friends can have you tied up by your hands naked. Then when they all show up they all need to slap your tits 10 times each, your ass cheeks 10 times each and your pussy 20 times. These need to be Garda spanks. Once done they can have at whatever hole on your body they want and if they are able they are allowed to fuck you 3 times each. Where they cum up to you. I prefer cum dripping out of pussies but that's just me