PDA

View Full Version : Guess my sock colour and style and get a dare

IceMaiden
05-31-2017, 08:29 AM
Similar to Lizzy's thread with a few slight changes.

Guess my sock colour and any pictures/writing on them for the day and the winner recieves a dare from me in their inbox.

*One guess per day.
*I will say each day when I have changed and you can guess again.
*If no one is correct I will say what I wore at the end of the day.
*Sometimes I wear socks with pictures, sometimes with no pictures and sometimes I wear odd coloured socks. I also have multiple pairs of the same style/colour, so sometimes I wear the same style/colour for several days.
*If you win, provide me with your likes toys and limits if you dont have them in your sig. Otherwise you wont get the dare.
*There is not going to be punishment for incorrect guesses.
*If you win and recieve a dare, I expect a report if you want to guess again. No report means I ignore any future guesses until I get one.
*Anyone who doesn't follow rules (Guesses more than once a day, asks for punishment etc) will be ignored completely.

tomtom5222
05-31-2017, 09:15 AM
I'll guess plain black

Jaro
05-31-2017, 09:26 AM
I guess blue. You are wearing blue socks today.

IceMaiden
05-31-2017, 12:40 PM
Both wrong :)

lotusdriver81
05-31-2017, 12:43 PM
I'll go with red today.

herpderp42
05-31-2017, 12:45 PM
Sounds like a nice idea but why not panty/ bra colour aswell? ;)
Darkblue and black checked socks?

IceMaiden
05-31-2017, 01:11 PM
I'll go with red today.

Sounds like a nice idea but why not pantiy/ bra colour aswell? ;)
arkblue and black checked socks?

Also both wrong. :) And I thought about it but I didn't want to rip off Lizzy's thread entirely. :p

bottomedbear
05-31-2017, 01:43 PM
Maybe your socks are violet?

IceMaiden
05-31-2017, 09:15 PM
All wrong yesterday, it was pink with white unicorns.

I've changed now so you can guess again :)

Jaro
05-31-2017, 09:25 PM
All wrong yesterday, it was pink with white unicorns.

How could we ever guess that? Lol!

Now you are wearing odd colored socks. Left are turquoise, right are lime green. They both have diagonal stripes.

daettil69
05-31-2017, 09:36 PM
I'll guess blue socks now.

lotusdriver81
05-31-2017, 10:20 PM
No socks today I think.

herpderp42
05-31-2017, 10:46 PM
Black socks with red flowers on it?

Sletje_Marco
05-31-2017, 11:04 PM
skin tan panties today :D

IceMaiden
06-01-2017, 04:29 AM
How could we ever guess that? Lol!

Now you are wearing odd colored socks. Left are turquoise, right are lime green. They both have diagonal stripes.

I would have accepted pink and white or pink/white with pictures, I'm not completely unfair :p

skin tan panties today :D

I think you meant socks not panties there and got this and Lizzy's thread mixed up :)

Everyone is wrong so far today.

MarvHarvey
06-01-2017, 08:40 AM
This is a hoot.
OK, how about blue with maybe some pink added, possibly striped or geometric pattern.

Mondream
06-01-2017, 08:51 AM
White with bright blue toes and heels

lotusdriver81
06-01-2017, 10:34 AM
Both black today

IceMaiden
06-01-2017, 10:50 AM
No socks today I think.

Both black today

*One guess per day.
*Anyone who doesn't follow rules (Guesses more than once a day, asks for punishment etc) will be ignored completely.

Everyone else is wrong so far :)

lotusdriver81
06-01-2017, 12:14 PM
Everyone else is wrong so far :)

Sorry, hadn't realised I'd already guessed.

Dashie
06-01-2017, 12:31 PM
How about just white cotton socks today?

IceMaiden
06-02-2017, 03:36 AM
All wrong yesterday. It was pink and white with "mum" on.

MarvHarvey
06-02-2017, 03:42 AM
Geometric but might be subtle. Colours blue and white.
Lol. Cute game to run.

ewitch
06-02-2017, 10:06 AM
there seems to be a patten - pink and white?

herpderp42
06-02-2017, 10:09 AM
Since you mentioned that you (may) have multiple times the same pairs (and who wouldnīt want the unicorn socks multiple times? ;) ) I am going with the white-pink unicorns again :D

IceMaiden
06-02-2017, 01:24 PM
Since you mentioned that you (may) have multiple times the same pairs (and who wouldnīt want the unicorn socks multiple times? ;) ) I am going with the white-pink unicorns again :D

Unicorns are the best but not those today :D

Everyone is wrong so far.

qmu
06-02-2017, 01:52 PM
OK, this seems fun, you had me at the unicorns lol.

I'll just post the first strange combination that comes to me given white with unicorns =p

Red with pink hearts

Govan
06-02-2017, 03:25 PM
I am guessing for basic red today.

IceMaiden
06-03-2017, 03:20 AM
All wrong yesterday it was odd and pink and black and pink and blue.

You can guess again now. :)

qmu
06-03-2017, 08:37 AM
You seem to really like pink, so, pink and white stripped.

Now I am really curious if someone will ever get it 100% right =p

IceMaiden
06-03-2017, 08:41 AM
You seem to really like pink, so, pink and white stripped.

Now I am really curious if someone will ever get it 100% right =p

You just did, close enough anyway. Pink and white with unicorns today :p

I will send your dare to your PM's later today :)

qmu
06-03-2017, 09:15 AM

Thanks o0'

But I missed the unicorns!
NO! Not the unicorns!

And I feel I spoiled the fun for other people today...

herpderp42
06-03-2017, 11:27 PM

Lol I was actually considering to guess unicorns each day. ;)
Well sadly I didn't vote yersterday...

My next guess is in the spoiler, so please accept it even if the round didn't start yet. Not sue if I will have another opportunity today :) Thank you.

Blue socks (like water) with yellow ducks on it is my next guess.

IceMaiden
06-04-2017, 04:33 AM
Thanks o0'

But I missed the unicorns!
NO! Not the unicorns!

And I feel I spoiled the fun for other people today...

The unicorns forgive you *giggles* It was bound to happen eventually someone was right on first guess of the day, just means people need to be faster if they want it :D

Lol I was actually considering to guess unicorns each day.
Well sadly I didn't vote yersterday...

My next guess is in the spoiler, so please accept it even if the round didn't start yet. Not sue if I will have another opportunity today :) Thank you.

Blue socks (like water) with yellow ducks on it is my next guess.

I am accepting it as you put in a spoiler and did so as you might not have time, but it isn't the right answer....and now I want those sort of socks :D

Everyone else can also guess as I've changed now. :)

herpderp42
06-04-2017, 04:41 AM
The unicorns forgive you *giggles* It was bound to happen eventually someone was right on first guess of the day, just means people need to be faster if they want it :D

I am accepting it as you put in a spoiler and did so as you might not have time, but it isn't the right answer....and now I want those sort of socks :D

Everyone else can also guess as I've changed now. :)

Well, it turns out that I had time because of a change of plans so it wasnīt necessary at all... Sorry.
But my plan seems to work out: Makeing you want to buy the socks I can guess later on :cool: *evil laugh*

Lazy Days
06-04-2017, 04:54 AM
i'll guess white socks with pink writing on them

BabyGirlJade
06-04-2017, 04:58 AM
I guess grey socks with pink hearts on them.

MarvHarvey
06-04-2017, 06:18 AM
Pink and purple with maybe stripes or other geometry.

lotusdriver81
06-04-2017, 12:11 PM
I'll try blues socks today.

gorgeouswhore
06-04-2017, 12:12 PM
Pink socks, no writing.

denon12
06-04-2017, 12:13 PM
White socks today

IceMaiden
06-04-2017, 03:06 PM
Alll wrong so far, though someone was very close.

IceMaiden
06-05-2017, 09:10 AM
All wrong yesterday it was grey socks with pink circles and white unicorns.

lotusdriver81
06-05-2017, 09:25 AM
How about red socks today?

MarvHarvey
06-05-2017, 12:00 PM
Purple, may have highlights or patterns with white and/or pink

herpderp42
06-05-2017, 12:05 PM
Darkblue socks with a picture of a cuddling kitten and puppy on it?

P.S.: No I donīt expect it to be correct but maybe I can really control your socks purchases for the enxt year :D

IceMaiden
06-06-2017, 05:14 AM
All wrong, it was grey and pink.

You can guess again :)

Lazy Days
06-06-2017, 05:20 AM
how about grey and white?

herpderp42
06-06-2017, 08:31 AM
I am not sure why I have that impression, but could your favourite colour be pink?

Pink socks with white hearts on them is my guess for today.

MarvHarvey
06-06-2017, 08:33 AM
White but with lots of pink in stripes, graphics, and/or images.

qmu
06-06-2017, 09:32 AM
Just want to comment that while I posted just because I thought it was a funny thread Ice's dare was thoughtful and challenging :D. Not sure when I'll be able to do it though.

sweetie_sub1983
06-06-2017, 09:49 AM
Something with unicorns?

lotusdriver81
06-06-2017, 01:33 PM
I'll try green socks today.

Kisune Karnon
06-06-2017, 11:26 PM
I'm going with pink and blue with a picture on it.

IceMaiden
06-07-2017, 09:45 AM
I am not sure why I have that impression, but could your favourite colour be pink?

Pink socks with white hearts on them is my guess for today.

It might be my favourite colour... :p

White but with lots of pink in stripes, graphics, and/or images.

Yesterday was pink with white heels toes and white circles. So I am counting both the above as close enough to win and your dares will be with you within 24 hours :)

Just want to comment that while I posted just because I thought it was a funny thread Ice's dare was thoughtful and challenging. Not sure when I'll be able to do it though.

Thank you :)

Something with unicorns?

This made me giggle, I might have an obsession with unicorns!

You can guess again now.

If anyone ever gets it 100% correct they can have two dares. :D

Erad01
06-07-2017, 09:58 AM
I'll guess pink and white with some sort of pattern on them :)

lotusdriver81
06-07-2017, 10:09 AM
Maybe no socks today?

Kisune Karnon
06-07-2017, 10:25 AM
I'm going with pink and blue with a picture on it. Though it was my guess for yesterday as well..

herpderp42
06-07-2017, 10:45 AM
Sheer pink socks but you are wearing those: https://media.firebox.com/product/5988/s14502_column_grid_8/magical-unicorn-slippers_9197.jpg :p

IceMaiden
06-08-2017, 09:27 AM
Sheer pink socks but you are wearing those: https://media.firebox.com/product/5988/s14502_column_grid_8/magical-unicorn-slippers_9197.jpg :p

I want those!

Yesterday was grey and orange.

The dares from yesterday may take me a little longer as I got home later than I expected today but they will be sent out sometime today.

And you can guess again now. :)

Kisune Karnon
06-08-2017, 09:31 AM
I'm going with solid pink with a bow attached.

lotusdriver81
06-08-2017, 11:15 AM
I'l try red and white today

IceMaiden
06-09-2017, 01:31 AM
It was grey and white with unicorns yesterday.

Lazy Days
06-09-2017, 03:12 AM
how about grey with pink hearts?

lotusdriver81
06-09-2017, 06:07 AM
I'll have a go with purple today.

Kisune Karnon
06-09-2017, 10:06 AM
Blue and pink with unicorns.

IceMaiden
06-09-2017, 11:24 AM
All wrong so far :)

Kisune Karnon
06-09-2017, 11:41 AM
Pink and purple with unicorns.

Buttaholic
06-09-2017, 11:51 AM
I had to read through the thread to limit the chances :D
Pink and white today?

IceMaiden
06-09-2017, 12:03 PM
One guess each day..

*One guess per day.
*There is not going to be punishment for incorrect guesses.

I had to read through the thread to limit the chances :D
Pink and white today?

Also wrong :)

Kisune Karnon
06-09-2017, 12:15 PM
Oops. Sorry Icy.

MarvHarvey
06-10-2017, 12:31 AM
Hopefully this works, if not we can adjust it!

Start by stripping naked and then rolling a 6 sided dice and x by 10 and that's the total number of spanks to be done with a ruler split between butt cheeks and nipples. After the spanks are completed attach a clothespin to each nipple and go to writeforme and find a short task (40-50 standard length lines, but one where lines are added for mistakes.) Begin the task and each time you type a vowel flick the clothespins on each nipple. For any mistakes made pull of the pins without opening and then reattach them.

When you finish the writing task check how many mistakes were made. If it was 15 or under x by 3, 15-30 x by 2, over 30 stick at 30. That's how many minutes corner time, only holding a stress position during the corner time (You can alternate positions.) *If you made no mistakes you have a set amount of 10 minutes corner time. Of course you wont be able to hold the position(s) for a prolonged time and every time you stop to switch position is another 5 spanks at the end of the corner time.

Every break you take from positions longer than 30 seconds is another 3 spanks at the end of the corner time. Once the corner time is completed, distribute the spanks between butt cheeks, nipples and inner thighs all with a ruler.

This was a long dare so I am gracing it with a long report - maybe a few readers will get the feeling of "being there" and sharing the experience.

This looked daunting. But I had accepted the dare and now I had to do it.

Strip then roll die: 4. so that's 40 spanks with my long ruler. 10 each butt cheek: 10-10-10-10 done. Oops forgot nipples. OK, self spanks are hard to do really hard so I can survive extras: 10 each would be the same as 40 split evenly. OUCH this hurt. Nipples still a bit hard from too much recent time with clothespins! OUCH for this surprise.

Then apply clothespins and start WFM task. I had searched to find:
https://writeforme.org/writingtask.php?task=18567 titled CRAP by the late MistressMichelle (https://writeforme.org/user.php?userID=2928) (one of her good reminder tasks) was the choice. Nearly a full line ()16 vowels), 40 lines plus 2 for errors.
"Iam not a piece of crap but a valuable sub."
Not a hard line but the missed space at the start will be risky - it is easy to make corrections automatically when typing. And the price of an error is not just 2 lines but pulling clothespins off.

Start typing veerrrryy carefully but make 1st mistake on line 2. Pull off pins - OW. Continue slowly. After 4 completed lines, remember to flick pins every vowel. OMG. Start 16 flicks on both for each line. Type a word between each 16. Also count vowels typed in line with error. Lots and lots of little flicks, some quite sharp and some hardly noticeable. After that, 16 flicks for each side at the end of each line.

Not long before another error. OW pulling pins off, but continue typing carefully. Better to have the clothespins on longer than pulling them off and adding 2 lines of flicks, I think.

Some flicks are weird - watch clothespins spin in a circle - others just little tugs. Finger nails start to hurt a bit from flicking the wooden pegs (Geez Icy - lots of things happen in here!!) so change fingers back and forth. 3rd error then a long long period of none, and then 4th. Then on to the end. Whew! Being careful, and taking time for 40x16x2 + 8x16x2 flicks (768) plus more for lines with errors meant 19 minutes (I did this in 6:36 before).

But only 4 errors was only 12 minutes corner time in a stress position. Not clear what to use but a corner position is to have nose and knees hold coins on the wall, hands flat on top of head (not clasping each other). I put the clothespins back on, and set the timer for 12:20 (20 seconds to get into position).

At first this was easy and I wondered if it was adequate for Icy's dare. Then I wondered what the last few minutes would be like.... Wait. After a few minutes I was bored but more important my shoulders and arms were locked in place to hold my hands up there, and muscles were sore from not moving. Then realized my legs felt tight from being bent at knees to hold coins. And I could not move. Wait. My back was stiff too from holding so still and stiff against the wall - 3 coins ensured that. And it was my back that was starting to ache and throb most, even if my arms were more sharply painful. Wait. Bored so count 100 breaths - must be 5 minutes of so for that? Wait. But I must be near the end and a couple of minutes later I hear the ting-ting-ting of the timer. I can move - so slowly I lower my arms, muscles are slow and painful to move, but I can do it and I am free.

I have no extra spanks to do since I held the position for the full time, but I add 12 per cheek for the 12 minutes spent. It just seemed like the thing to do. Then with stinging cheeks I got dressed and back about my activities.

My nipples are still a bit sore as I write this hours later, otherwise a busy day helped me recover.
Thank you Icy.
Marv

Malesub234
06-10-2017, 12:41 AM
blue socks today?

IceMaiden
06-10-2017, 07:11 AM
This was a long dare so I am gracing it with a long report - maybe a few readers will get the feeling of "being there" and sharing the experience.

This looked daunting. But I had accepted the dare and now I had to do it.

Strip then roll die: 4. so that's 40 spanks with my long ruler. 10 each butt cheek: 10-10-10-10 done. Oops forgot nipples. OK, self spanks are hard to do really hard so I can survive extras: 10 each would be the same as 40 split evenly. OUCH this hurt. Nipples still a bit hard from too much recent time with clothespins! OUCH for this surprise.

Then apply clothespins and start WFM task. I had searched to find:
https://writeforme.org/writingtask.php?task=18567 titled CRAP by the late MistressMichelle (https://writeforme.org/user.php?userID=2928) (one of her good reminder tasks) was the choice. Nearly a full line ()16 vowels), 40 lines plus 2 for errors.
"Iam not a piece of crap but a valuable sub."
Not a hard line but the missed space at the start will be risky - it is easy to make corrections automatically when typing. And the price of an error is not just 2 lines but pulling clothespins off.

Start typing veerrrryy carefully but make 1st mistake on line 2. Pull off pins - OW. Continue slowly. After 4 completed lines, remember to flick pins every vowel. OMG. Start 16 flicks on both for each line. Type a word between each 16. Also count vowels typed in line with error. Lots and lots of little flicks, some quite sharp and some hardly noticeable. After that, 16 flicks for each side at the end of each line.

Not long before another error. OW pulling pins off, but continue typing carefully. Better to have the clothespins on longer than pulling them off and adding 2 lines of flicks, I think.

Some flicks are weird - watch clothespins spin in a circle - others just little tugs. Finger nails start to hurt a bit from flicking the wooden pegs (Geez Icy - lots of things happen in here!!) so change fingers back and forth. 3rd error then a long long period of none, and then 4th. Then on to the end. Whew! Being careful, and taking time for 40x16x2 + 8x16x2 flicks (768) plus more for lines with errors meant 19 minutes (I did this in 6:36 before).

But only 4 errors was only 12 minutes corner time in a stress position. Not clear what to use but a corner position is to have nose and knees hold coins on the wall, hands flat on top of head (not clasping each other). I put the clothespins back on, and set the timer for 12:20 (20 seconds to get into position).

At first this was easy and I wondered if it was adequate for Icy's dare. Then I wondered what the last few minutes would be like.... Wait. After a few minutes I was bored but more important my shoulders and arms were locked in place to hold my hands up there, and muscles were sore from not moving. Then realized my legs felt tight from being bent at knees to hold coins. And I could not move. Wait. My back was stiff too from holding so still and stiff against the wall - 3 coins ensured that. And it was my back that was starting to ache and throb most, even if my arms were more sharply painful. Wait. Bored so count 100 breaths - must be 5 minutes of so for that? Wait. But I must be near the end and a couple of minutes later I hear the ting-ting-ting of the timer. I can move - so slowly I lower my arms, muscles are slow and painful to move, but I can do it and I am free.

I have no extra spanks to do since I held the position for the full time, but I add 12 per cheek for the 12 minutes spent. It just seemed like the thing to do. Then with stinging cheeks I got dressed and back about my activities.

My nipples are still a bit sore as I write this hours later, otherwise a busy day helped me recover.
Thank you Icy.
Marv

Awesome report, thank you! It was a nice surprise to see you didn't adjust it to a lower amount of vowels like we discussed :D

All wrong yesterday, it was grey with yellow heels and toes and the words "Unicorns are real" in yellow and grey on them.

MarvHarvey
06-10-2017, 07:17 AM
Awesome report, thank you! It was a nice surprise to see you didn't adjust it to a lower amount of vowels like we discussed :D

All wrong yesterday, it was grey with yellow heels and toes and the words "Unicorns are real" in yellow and grey on them.

Thanks for a great "dare."
Glad you enjoyed reading it.

I am not sure if I will guess today or not...there are risks involved! ;)

Footslaves
06-10-2017, 12:47 PM
Pink and white with unicorns

lotusdriver81
06-10-2017, 01:59 PM
Black socks today maybe?

Kisune Karnon
06-10-2017, 11:20 PM
I'm going with all white with pink frill edges.

IceMaiden
06-11-2017, 07:53 AM
All wrong, yesterday was pink with black stripes.

BabyGirlJade
06-11-2017, 07:57 AM
I'm going to guess blue and yellow stripes.

Kisune Karnon
06-11-2017, 08:26 AM
All white with blue toes and heels.

lotusdriver81
06-11-2017, 09:29 AM
I'll try grey and yellow today.

Footslaves
06-11-2017, 12:22 PM
Pink with white stripes

MarvHarvey
06-12-2017, 07:10 AM
Monday: white with pink unicorns.

bitchboi882
06-12-2017, 08:16 AM
Purple with black stripes

IceMaiden
06-12-2017, 11:04 AM
All wrong, it was pink with black stripes again.

You can guess again now :)

lotusdriver81
06-12-2017, 11:13 AM
Red and white dots today

Kisune Karnon
06-12-2017, 02:25 PM
Gonna go with pink and yellow. With Unicorn's on it.

Diagon
06-12-2017, 03:53 PM
I'd hazard a guess that your socks are pink!
And maybe a picture, unicorns I think?

Scorch415
06-12-2017, 04:00 PM
I'm going to say black with pink stripes?

IceMaiden
06-13-2017, 02:52 PM
All wrong, was entirely pink with nothing else.

Kisune Karnon
06-14-2017, 12:34 AM
How about all blue today with a unicorn on it.

Buttaholic
06-14-2017, 12:35 AM
Just grey today?.................

Diagon
06-14-2017, 01:04 AM
I bet they're still pink,
But now partly white!
This guess can't be wrong,
My logic's airtight!

xtxtx
06-14-2017, 02:48 AM
Maybe just black today?

Malesub234
06-14-2017, 09:37 AM
all white socks today?

MarvHarvey
06-15-2017, 05:50 AM
Bumping thus up and guessing for pink with white stripes or other geometry. Unicorns optional. ;)

Satoshi
06-15-2017, 06:18 AM
It's waaayyy too hot today, you're wearing sandles -nods- (without socks ofcourse)

IceMaiden
06-15-2017, 08:03 AM
I bet they're still pink,
But now partly white!
This guess can't be wrong,
My logic's airtight!

I love the little poem!

Bumping thus up and guessing for pink with white stripes or other geometry. Unicorns optional. ;)

Yesterday was pink with white toes and white circles. I will have your dares to you both within 24 hours :)

It's waaayyy too hot today, you're wearing sandles -nods- (without socks ofcourse)

I don't even own sandals silly :p

sweetie_sub1983
06-15-2017, 08:10 AM
Today is purple with stripes...I'm going to say pink stripes.

Satoshi
06-15-2017, 08:36 AM
You don't own sandals!? Pfft :P

Something light coloured... I'll say light blue, no prints. :)

KurumiTokisaki123
06-15-2017, 08:45 AM
I have a question. Does it count if I say they are blue and they are actually blue with a heart on it or do you say no ( or something like close)

My guess today is red

Martijn
06-15-2017, 09:12 AM
I guess pink and white

MarvHarvey
06-15-2017, 09:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvHarvey http://www.getdare.com/x/img/bbs/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?p=2835500#post2835500)

Yesterday was pink with white toes and white circles. I will have your dares to you both within 24 hours :)

Goodness!
And to think I was just bumping the thread and tossed a guess in as an excuse....

Bubbles.
06-15-2017, 01:26 PM
Light grey with white stripes?

ILoveMess
06-15-2017, 01:34 PM
Plain white socks? :)

qmu
06-15-2017, 07:36 PM
Goodness!
And to think I was just bumping the thread and tossed a guess in as an excuse....

I get the feeling lol

I'll guess strange/childish combinations again, maybe like herpderp said I'll get you to buy socks lol. Blue with white stars

herpderp42
06-16-2017, 08:06 AM
I get the feeling lol

I'll guess strange/childish combinations again, maybe like herpderp said I'll get you to buy socks lol. Blue with white stars

You call blue with white stars stupid? :p
White socks with the first 100 digits of Pi is my guess today. :D
The digits are obviously rainbow coloured if you need to know.

qmu
06-16-2017, 08:49 AM
You call blue with white stars stupid? :p
White socks with the first 100 digits of Pi is my guess today. :D
The digits are obviously rainbow coloured if you need to know.

Not stupid, but you have to be subtle... Start small =p then one day we'll get to glow in the dark lightning bolt pikachus =D

Footslaves
06-16-2017, 10:38 AM
Pink with white stripes

IceMaiden
06-16-2017, 10:58 AM
I have a question. Does it count if I say they are blue and they are actually blue with a heart on it or do you say no ( or something like close)

If someone is quite close I take it as a correct guess. :)

Goodness!

The one I just sent isn't quite as painful as the first :D

I get the feeling lol

Not stupid, but you have to be subtle... Start small =p then one day we'll get to glow in the dark lightning bolt pikachus =D

:D Those socks sound awesome! AM just got me some new ones that are on the way I'm way more excited than anyone should be about socks. *giggles*

Everyone was wrong yesterday it was orange with a pink stripe down the side of the foot.

MarvHarvey
06-16-2017, 01:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvHarvey http://www.getdare.com/x/img/bbs/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?p=2835768#post2835768)

Goodness!

The one I just sent isn't quite as painful as the first :D

No, but it looks like it might be more difficult / challenging / daring! :eek:

Satoshi
06-16-2017, 03:23 PM
Pink with a white print!

Soc_wh4le
06-16-2017, 03:40 PM
I'll go with blue socks.

Sub6
06-16-2017, 05:29 PM
Im gonna guess red socks

qmu
06-16-2017, 07:10 PM
:D Those socks sound awesome! AM just got me some new ones that are on the way I'm way more excited than anyone should be about socks. *giggles*

I am amused that by googling "glow in the dark pikachu socks" on the first page glow in the dark unicorn socks appeared lol

But no pikachus .-.'

Hmmm... Black with yellow smiling faces

IceMaiden
06-17-2017, 04:35 AM
I am amused that by googling "glow in the dark pikachu socks" on the first page glow in the dark unicorn socks appeared lol

Those I have to have!

Yesterday was grey.

sexboy_69
06-17-2017, 04:42 AM
white and pink socks

Satoshi
06-17-2017, 11:06 AM
Hmmmmm... Your new ones... But what colour? >.<

I'm guessing pink with some sort of colourful print!

IceMaiden
06-17-2017, 11:41 AM
Both wrong.

Since I do own sooooo many, I will change it to two guesses per day instead of one. :)

Satoshi
06-17-2017, 12:17 PM
Both wrong.

Since I do own sooooo many, I will change it to two guesses per day instead of one. :)

So very kind of you <3

Light blue?

Footslaves
06-17-2017, 12:18 PM
Either grey socks or red with white hearts

IceMaiden
06-18-2017, 03:49 AM
Yesterday was white with unicorns.

KurumiTokisaki123
06-18-2017, 04:14 AM
My first guess is pink

and my second guess is light blue :D

bitchboi882
06-18-2017, 11:37 AM
Pink with white stripes or pink with black stripes

Satoshi
06-18-2017, 11:37 AM
Light blue or grey

IceMaiden
06-19-2017, 02:48 PM
Yesterday was plain black.

You can guess again now.

Heswitch
06-19-2017, 02:51 PM
grey low cut socks

qmu
06-19-2017, 02:55 PM
Rainbow striped :)

Satoshi
06-20-2017, 07:52 AM
Pink or white, either plain or striped.

Bubbles.
06-20-2017, 12:39 PM
Purple socks for today!

BabyGirlJade
06-20-2017, 01:30 PM
Bright green today!

IceMaiden
06-20-2017, 02:16 PM
all wrong so far :)

IceMaiden
06-22-2017, 09:25 AM
Whoops, forgot to post yesterday.

Last time was purple stars white unicorns and a bit of grey.

And you can guess again.

DanB258
06-22-2017, 09:29 AM
Either white or black

MarvHarvey
06-23-2017, 02:12 AM
Find a task on WfM with a sentence you find humiliating yet arousing. The line doesn't have to be too long, just long enough for the sentence to start to have an effect on you, but it needs to be a minimum of 100 lines and need 2 lines added for a break of longer than 180 seconds. It doesn't need lines added for mistakes though. (But do check how many made at the end) Or you could create your own if none work, I couldn't find anything specific enough recently so made my own to do myself and that worked very well.

Once you become aroused leave the task and melt one ice cube over nipples before returning to the task. The ice has to be completely melted before you can begin writing again- better hope you don't take longer than 3 minutes!

This time while you write bring yourself to edge with your free hand. Once you reach the edge stop writing again and melt another ice cube over nipples. After the ice has melted attached a clothespin to each nipple and return to writing, using your free hand to bring you to the edge of the edge, but without hitting the actual edge. If you hit the actual edge spank off the clothespins with a ruler before moving to the next part. If you hit the edge of the edge cool down by melting an ice cube over balls and penis and gently remove the pegs and once completely soft return to writing.

Now bring yourself to orgasm while writing. (If the task you choose/make ends before you're finished the dare then redo it as needed, if you're on the second or more attempt by the point of hit the edge of the edge, orgasm without writing.) If you haven't finished the task at least once after orgasm finish it and then see how many mistakes were made. Each mistake is worth 10 minutes of exercise before next orgasm.
:)

Posting the whole dare so the thread can see it.

1. I couldn't find a suitable WFM that was "interesting" and had 100 lines and penalty of 2 after 3 minutes, so I created this one (https://writeforme.org/writingtask.php?task=45440) with: "STRIP is the first thing male patients hear at the clinic." (I have since edited it and made it public if anyone wants to try it.) It sort of fits with a story I have been thinking about writing about the women of a medical clinic having fun with patients.

2. I was worried this might take a long long time. But I stripped and started. I was making WFM errors right at the start, but then settled down to it. I did a bit of fluffing, because otherwise I was getting too much into the WFM. This helped me pay more attention to the words. After a while I was down to about 60 lines to go and it was time to do the first ice cube. With a lot of rubbing I was barely able to melt it in less than 9 minutes, so only 4 lines added.

3. Moving on and actively edging, I got down to 50ish lines and was at the edge. Typing with one hand also built up loads of errors. Another cube to be done. So this time only 7+ minutes even though the cube was a bit bigger. 4 lines added. Then clothespins added to cold nipples. Yipe.

4. Moving on with one hand, got loads more errors. But heading rapidly for the edge and got there around 40-45 lines to go. Stop and melt anothr cube but this time right on the source of a lot of heat - lol. Sizzle sizzle and its done in 4-5 minutes so only add 2 lines.

5. Moving on and heading for a finish. (So this is where I start thinking about IceMaiden giggling at me. Too busy until now, maybe) At around 35 lines to go I am there, and ruin an otherwise-great one. Whew! This was pretty good.

6. Have to finish the WFM, lots of lines to go but should be fewer errors from here on with both hands and no other distraction. Nope. It shows that I have not been doing much typing let alone WFM tasks, and I finish at 59:14 minutes and 21 errors. YIKE! That's 210 minutes of exercise until next orgasm.

Thanks for the complex dare, IceMaiden!
Marv

MarvHarvey
06-23-2017, 06:37 AM
I've been pretty successful at guessing your sock colours, but I think I'll wait before trying another guess. ;)

qmu
06-23-2017, 12:44 PM
I've been pretty successful at guessing your sock colours, but I think I'll wait before trying another guess. ;)

Hey, help me post socks she doesn't have as "revenge" for the dares! So far it has worked on making Ice want more socks *evil laughter*

Hmmm... you can't own only unicorns, so pink with cats? =D

IceMaiden
06-23-2017, 12:45 PM

Awesome report again, thank you! And enjoy all the working out before orgasming :p

Only one guess yesterday which was wrong it was pink with nothing else.

Can guess again.

ml_asdfghi
06-23-2017, 12:55 PM
white with a design on them?

IceMaiden
06-24-2017, 01:03 PM
Hey, help me post socks she doesn't have as "revenge" for the dares! So far it has worked on making Ice want more socks *evil laughter*

Hmmm... you can't own only unicorns, so pink with cats? =D

Oops, think we posted at the same time yesterday! There's sooooo many I want!

Yesterday was pink with white unicorns and pugs.

Can guess again now :)

BabyGirlJade
06-24-2017, 01:14 PM
Blue and pink stripes?

naughtyfun
06-25-2017, 03:26 AM
Grey ones today:)

xtxtx
06-25-2017, 06:09 AM
just pink today? :)