PDA

View Full Version : Summer dares for 19/M

Nategoldfish
05-30-2017, 11:01 AM
I'm looking for something interesting to do this summer, therefore here I am! I consider myself to be pretty open to many dares so give me whatever you got!

Like: Panties, some pee, mild ass play, edging, joi
Limits: poo, pain, public, illegal, gay, parents, friends, pictures
Toys: Very limited, however I have access to various household items

Some dares involving my sister seem very interesting, although nothing too obvious please. If you have any ideas that you're not sure I will like go ahead and mention it I'm willing to try it out! If you would like feedback let me know! Thanks in advance I look forward to what y'all have to offer!

WeIsUs
05-30-2017, 11:04 AM
Put on a clean pair of your sister's panties and edge twice. After that, find a dirty pair of her panties, and put them in your mouth until you cum in the clean panties. Then put everything back where you found it.

lola123
05-30-2017, 12:12 PM
Don't wear her underwear. Stuff them into your pillowcase and put it on your head. Hump the bare pillow until you orgasm, naked of course.

Joe Kavalier
05-30-2017, 01:18 PM
Once you start this dare, you aren't allowed to cum until you finish it. (If you do, report back for a punishment.) You are to edge 20 times before your next orgasm. However, each edge must be done at least 100 meters from every other edge. If you edge naked, it counts for 2 edges. Once you've completed all the edges, find yet another place for the orgasm, which must be completed naked while fingering yourself.

I'd like a full report including the locations you picked and how long it took. Have fun, be safe!

Nategoldfish
05-30-2017, 02:48 PM
Thank you for the dares! Not sure if I'm into wearing it on my head but I plan on doing the others tomorrow!

Nategoldfish
06-01-2017, 12:08 PM
Anyone else have some tasks I could do?

Joe Kavalier
06-02-2017, 07:19 AM
Have you completed the tasks you've been assigned already? Please provide a report for each one—that's the only "payment" dare-givers receive for the time they put into writing them for you.