PDA

View Full Version : Embarrass me in front of my family 22m

MyFamilyAreAsleep
05-29-2017, 05:11 PM
I'm at home with my family and want to have some fun. Give me tasks that will humiliate me in front of them. I have pretty much no limits apart from scat/piss and we are a fairly relaxed family when it comes to nudity so nothing will be traumatising on their end, only humiliating for me ;)

2bchew
05-29-2017, 05:23 PM
You will walk into a room that someone else is in.You will be naked or covered in only a towel.If you choose the towel option it must "fall" off before you leave the room at which point you will bend over from the knees and pick it up.

You may not leave this room until you have an erection and somebody sees it.

If somebody makes a comment about you being hard then you will go back to your room rubbing your dick the whole way.Once in your room you may cum but only if your door is at least half open.

If nobody comments but has seen it than you will go back to your room rubbing your cock but you may not cum

Scrap
05-29-2017, 08:52 PM
spend an hour or so wearing panties and a bras. If you don't have any, ask one of your female family members if you could borrow some, "just so you know how they feel". If they offer to "help you out" by dressing you in full fem, then you have to accept. ;)

MyFamilyAreAsleep
05-31-2017, 06:32 AM
You will walk into a room that someone else is in.You will be naked or covered in only a towel.If you choose the towel option it must "fall" off before you leave the room at which point you will bend over from the knees and pick it up.

If somebody makes a comment about you being hard then you will go back to your room rubbing your dick the whole way.Once in your room you may cum but only if your door is at least half open.

If nobody comments but has seen it than you will go back to your room rubbing your cock but you may not cum
I will do this when people are home, any more?

vecnalives296
05-31-2017, 06:53 AM
Leave your door wide open and do some naked exercises in your room; jumping jacks, pushups, chin-ups if you have a strong enough bar to use.

cooperjess
05-31-2017, 07:01 AM
Walk through the house in your underwear (which judging by your description, should be fine), but with a huge wedgie. Make sure at least someone sees it, don't take it out till someone lets your know.

MyFamilyAreAsleep
05-31-2017, 09:21 AM
Leave your door wide open and do some naked exercises in your room; jumping jacks, pushups, chin-ups if you have a strong enough bar to use.

Walk through the house in your underwear (which judging by your description, should be fine), but with a huge wedgie. Make sure at least someone sees it, don't take it out till someone lets your know.

My family are coming home in a couple hours so I will add these to the list and give a full report

lill
05-31-2017, 09:28 AM
At some point walk through the house in your underwere sporting an erection. Act like its normal, if anyone says anything just grab it and walk away

bamadude01
05-31-2017, 02:57 PM
Go naked to eat dinner with the rest of the family. stay that way until you're asked to put clothes on.

While home alone, be in the living room watching TV nude. Don't bother to cover or hide when someone comes home. Invite them to join you.

vecnalives296
05-31-2017, 04:13 PM
Buy yourself some really embarrassing and tight underwear, ie with kids cartoon characters or something on it, then make sure to walk around wearing it.

MyFamilyAreAsleep
06-01-2017, 06:28 AM
Thank you all for your suggestions, I will be doing them over the next couple days

MyFamilyAreAsleep
06-01-2017, 04:03 PM

So I chose to go all out and be naked from the start. I stripped naked in my room and walked into my sister's. I already had an erection from the excitement but I walked in and stood in front of her. She eyed me up and down for a good ten seconds before asking me what the hell I was doing, so I told her I was just having some fun and started rubbing my dick. She told me to leave so I did, returned to my room and came with the door open

2bchew
06-01-2017, 09:27 PM
So I chose to go all out and be naked from the start. I stripped naked in my room and walked into my sister's. I already had an erection from the excitement but I walked in and stood in front of her. She eyed me up and down for a good ten seconds before asking me what the hell I was doing, so I told her I was just having some fun and started rubbing my dick. She told me to leave so I did, returned to my room and came with the door open

Very good job. Is it normal for her to see you naked?Have you seen her naked?