PDA

View Full Version : 26f going to vegas for a week, need dare/task

kinkysubbie
05-29-2017, 09:24 AM
I am.leaving for vegas this thurrsday and will be there for a week.

I like to be a total slut and have all the fun while i am there. I am single at the moment. I am into both girls and guys.

I am taking all my toys for fun and would open for suggestion what should i pacl for my trip and i still have few days so wiling to buy new outfits.

My budget for shoping is 200 right now.

I am on pills so i am open to have sex.
Looking for suggestion about clothes .
What i am allow to pack in my bag.

MasterMichaelNY
05-29-2017, 09:28 AM
First thing first. As soon as you walk into your hotel room, strip and walk over to the window and press your tits against the glass, and scream, hello vegas.

NaughtyDaddy
05-29-2017, 09:29 AM
As a first task you'll have to do this:

During a whole night out you'll be wearing a microskirt without undies and your remote vibrator stuffed in.
Set it to mid power and pleasure yourself in the streets or wherever you'll be.
You must cum 5 times before going back to your room but it can also be in the hotel. A 6th last one must be done in hotel elevator.
You must flash your tits at least twice during this task.

You can't clean or wipe anything between your legs from the moment you step out your room.

Post a detailed report here as soon as you come back before cleaning yourself.

Hope you'll have a lot of fun ;)

kinkysubbie
05-29-2017, 09:39 AM
First thing first. As soon as you walk into your hotel room, strip and walk over to the window and press your tits against the glass, and scream, hello vegas.

Thank you.

I will do that.

kinkysubbie
05-29-2017, 09:41 AM
As a first task you'll have to do this:

During a whole night out you'll be wearing a microskirt without undies and your remote vibrator stuffed in.
Set it to mid power and pleasure yourself in the streets or wherever you'll be.
You must cum 5 times before going back to your room but it can also be in the hotel. A 6th last one must be done in hotel elevator.
You must flash your tits at least twice during this task.

You can't clean or wipe anything between your legs from the moment you step out your room.

Post a detailed report here as soon as you come back before cleaning yourself.

Hope you'll have a lot of fun ;)

Thank you, i wil do that.

Do i have to keep vibrator on all the time or can i stop?

As soon as i am done cumming 5 times i have to come back to hotel and cum 6th time in elevator?

MaggieTheCat
05-29-2017, 10:39 AM
You must go walk to a Walgreens or any pharmacy and buy a box of diapers. During this trip, you must be wearing the shortest skirt you own. Then, when you check out, hold the box of diapers and ask them wear the bathroom is. Go to the bathroom and change into a diaper, then go back up to the checkout person and ask them if they can see it (they should be able to since your skirt is so short). Walk back to your hotel carrying the box and wearing the diapers. From now on, whenever you go into public, you have to be wearing your diapers and at least part of it must be visible at all times. You don't have to use the bathroom in it unless you want to though.

kinkysubbie
05-29-2017, 10:49 AM
You must go walk to a Walgreens or any pharmacy and buy a box of diapers. During this trip, you must be wearing the shortest skirt you own. Then, when you check out, hold the box of diapers and ask them wear the bathroom is. Go to the bathroom and change into a diaper, then go back up to the checkout person and ask them if they can see it (they should be able to since your skirt is so short). Walk back to your hotel carrying the box and wearing the diapers. From now on, whenever you go into public, you have to be wearing your diapers and at least part of it must be visible at all times. You don't have to use the bathroom in it unless you want to though.

Thanks for the dare but unfortunately i am not into diaper play. Sorry

Bartho
05-29-2017, 11:01 AM
Put on a skirt just long enough to cover you ass. Walk up to someone that you'd like to have sex with. Pretend to be a little bit shy and modest. Ask him if he can see you butt and pretend to be a little bit embarrassed. Turn around some so that he can see your backside but not so far you can't look at him.

He should say no if your skirt is long enough. At that point put on you game face and lift your skirt and ask if he can see it now. He should answer yes at which point you are set up perfect to ask him if he wants to see more. If he is willing i say bring him back to your place and have some fun. Or, bonus points if you don't make it back to your room and you just have some fun somewhere in a public place instead.

NaughtyDaddy
05-29-2017, 11:15 AM
Thank you, i wil do that.

Do i have to keep vibrator on all the time or can i stop?
Keep it on all time and replace batteries if they die
As soon as i am done cumming 5 times i have to come back to hotel and cum 6th time in elevator? Yes

And when you're done you can't remove anything before posting your report. If it's not detailed enough you'll get a punishment.

BigBadWolfy
05-29-2017, 11:38 AM
packing the bag: no panties/thongs, pack several pairs of stockings, only 2 bras so pick carefully, white sheer shirt/blouse, only high heel shoes, at lest 4inch(the more inch the better), red marker, a sexy black dress(stile 1 (http://assets.yandycdn.com/t1-compressed/RM_3396_1_PS11292016.jpg), 2 (http://www.dhresource.com/albu_247588137_00-1.0x0/black-sexy-club-dress-halter-mini-dress-babydoll.jpg) or 3 (http://g01.a.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1PJSOHVXXXXbuXpXXq6xXFXXXX/Hot-2015-Fashion-Women-Short-Dress-Long-Sleeve-Black-Mesh-Spliced-Sexy-Bodycon-Mini-Dresses-Club.jpg)), a bikini you dont mind losing

kinkysubbie
05-29-2017, 12:45 PM
Put on a skirt just long enough to cover you ass. Walk up to someone that you'd like to have sex with. Pretend to be a little bit shy and modest. Ask him if he can see you butt and pretend to be a little bit embarrassed. Turn around some so that he can see your backside but not so far you can't look at him.

He should say no if your skirt is long enough. At that point put on you game face and lift your skirt and ask if he can see it now. He should answer yes at which point you are set up perfect to ask him if he wants to see more. If he is willing i say bring him back to your place and have some fun. Or, bonus points if you don't make it back to your room and you just have some fun somewhere in a public place instead.

Thanks i can do that

kinkysubbie
05-29-2017, 12:46 PM
Yes

And when you're done you can't remove anything before posting your report. If it's not detailed enough you'll get a punishment.

Thank you. It will be fun to do that.

kinkysubbie
05-29-2017, 12:47 PM
packing the bag: no panties/thongs, pack several pairs of stockings, only 2 bras so pick carefully, white sheer shirt/blouse, only high heel shoes, at lest 4inch(the more inch the better), red marker, a sexy black dress(stile 1 (http://assets.yandycdn.com/t1-compressed/RM_3396_1_PS11292016.jpg), 2 (http://www.dhresource.com/albu_247588137_00-1.0x0/black-sexy-club-dress-halter-mini-dress-babydoll.jpg) or 3 (http://g01.a.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1PJSOHVXXXXbuXpXXq6xXFXXXX/Hot-2015-Fashion-Women-Short-Dress-Long-Sleeve-Black-Mesh-Spliced-Sexy-Bodycon-Mini-Dresses-Club.jpg)), a bikini you dont mind losing

I love all 3 dresses. They are super hot. I will try to get something similar.

And thanks for the suggestion

WILDGUY
05-29-2017, 03:21 PM
how about using a public toilet with the door open wide

"accidentally" getting locked out your hotel room nude

have loud sex against the wall when you know someone is on the other side and can hear. scream out embarrassing things. and speak general banter with same neighbour on the next day.

full reports please

raisethebar
05-29-2017, 07:13 PM
Dare 1.
Perform at Amateur night at a strip club like Spearmint Rhino. Perform lap dances and anything else

Dare 2.
Go to the Red Rooster Swinger Club and take part in the action. See how many people you can have sex with.

Dare 3. Go to the club and pick someone different every night and bring them back to your room for sex. You must have a gangbang, girl, and a guy (anal)

MaggieTheCat
05-29-2017, 09:03 PM
Bring your collar with you and put in a purse/bag. Then, put your vibrator egg in and turn it on to a medium power. Also, do not wear panties, and wear a skirt as well.

Go up to a single person on the street or anyone in general that looks lonely. Ask them if they want to grab a cup of coffee or go out to lunch/dinner. Keep doing this until someone accepts. Then, when you are there, flip up your skirt and show them the vibrator there and ask them what they think. No matter what the response is, then ask them if they want to control it and hand them the remote. You have to tell them that you dont want the remote back until both of you have orgasmed at least 2 times, and this must all be done in public. Also, show him the collar, and ask him if he wants it to be put on.

If he or you decide that he should control you for longer, then you must be wearing it at all times and he gets to keep the remote for the rest of the night (just do stuff with him).

ltakltak
05-30-2017, 06:42 AM
No sleeping alone in the bed. Period. If you want to use the bed, make sure you have a bed partner

HCWAM
06-02-2017, 05:17 AM
Cover yourself in piss, pre-game and get drunk, cover yourself in piss again then go out for a night still covered in piss.