PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: Ultimate Fantasy Fulfilled

Buzzlightyear
05-28-2017, 08:42 PM
I awoke to her climbing on top of me. "Good morning, bitch!" she said. I could see it in her eye - something was up. Usually she was never horny in the morning, and slept until noon anyways. But no, today something was up. She felt my cock begin to harden and started grinding me, slowly.* "Wanna have some fun?! Give me your hands." I complied. She produced a pair of individual handcuffs, and ensured they were tight. She then chained them together behind my head. I was fully aroused now, as was she, because I began to slowly enter her. She rode me harder and harder until she came, then climbed atop my face and ordered me to "clean it up, slut". After several minutes of near-suffocation she got up, and ordered me to do the same. By now, my cock was rock hard and I wanted nothing more than to play with it, but alas my hands were still bound. Knowing my arousal she clamped my nipples and placed on a gag. She led me to a hallway that was tarped up, with an eyelet about 6 feet up on both sides. She proceeded to unchain my hands, only to quickly re-chain them to each hook, then slapped my thighs a few times. I was left standing spread-eagle. Then she blindfolded me. She stroked my cock a few times, smacked my ass, and left the room.

When she returned I could hear something sloshing. Then I could hear her camera going off. "This before and after should be fun!" she said. "Just what do you have in mind?!" I replied. SMACK. I felt her hand cross my face. "A good bitch only speaks when spoken to!" she said. I then felt a warm sensation on my skin. A sensation and sound I had heard many times before. She was coating me in shaving cream. Before I knew it I had shaving cream from my chin all the way down. She said "before it's too late, I'll give you one chance to escape this humiliation. Would you like to stop?" I was conflicted. On one hand this had been a fantasy for years and years. On the other, it would take a while and someone might notice. Before I could respond I heard her say "TOO LATE!" and felt a razor run across my chest. Next came the armpits and stomach. Then the legs and ass. I started to protest when she went for my arms, but she hit me with a "that's what ya get, slut!" and I just stood there humiliated. She then unchained me, and told me to shower, but to absolutely not play with myself. I was amazed as my lack of hair, and the smooth sensation that came along with it.

When I came out she was standing there with a thong and remote-control plug, which she instructed me to wear, before going to the bedroom. I dried myself then complied. I brushed my hair and exited the bathroom. There she stood with my matching white bra and panties. She put them on me, and led me to a chair where she proceeded to put my hair in pigtails. Next, she carefully applied polish to my finger and toenails. Then came the make up. To my surprise she produced a pair 3" white heels in my size and a white micro dress. When she finished she ordered me in front of the mirror, where she teased me about my appearance. I was fully smooth, wearing a bra and panties, in a white micro dress and heels, fully made up, and she made sure I knew it. Click. Click. There she was, taking pictures again. I had never felt so humiliated in all my life. She ordered me to strut back and forth, slowly to get used to the heels. She then ordered me to make breakfast for us, while she sat and played a game.

After a couple of hours, she ordered me back to the hallway. I was once again chained to the walls, and more pictures were taken. This time a mirror was placed in front of me. She spanked me, then filled the front of my panties with warm chocolate pudding. Next filled were my bra cups. I could feel the warm chocolate run down my smooth stomach, and see it staining my white outfit. She slapped some on my armpits, then dumped the rest on my head. The next thing I knew she had removed my pudding covered cock from the panties, and was stroking it. After a few moments, I felt a sudden vibration. The plug was still in! My senses heightened and my cock hardened with each stroke. My eyes could not help but to stare at the mirror. Before long she removed her top and got on her knees. She told me if I wanted to come on her tits I had exactly one minute. She hit a button and the vibration got stronger. Before I knew it my pudding soaked load was all over her glorious chest. I expected this to be the end of it, but how mistaken I was. After she ensured ever drop had drained from my cock, she went to clean herself up, leaving me tied there staring at myself. She returned with a wading pool, and maneuvered it under my feet. "Do you know why you haven't done this to yourself before?" she asked. "It's because you're chicken!" Then she produced a gallon of molasses and a paintbrush, thoroughly ensuring I was covered from head to toes, except for a space around the eyes. Then came the feathers. So many feathers you couldn't see a foot in front of you. By the time she was done throwing them and pressing them onto me I was unrecognizable. Click. Click. Click. Even more pictures. "Hell of a before and after" she said. "You wanna stay like that all night?" she said in a forceful tone. "Not really too long" I replied. "Then you're gonna have to show me what a slut you really are - unless you're too chicken!" She unchained me and made me spin so she could get shots from every angle. Then she told me "Do the chicken dance, or these get posted." what choice did I have? I began, and she started the song and told me to start over. After several repetitions, and her laughing so hard I thought she would pass out, she finally told me to make myself come again. As I played with myself, she began filming me with her phone. "Wanna know the fun part?" she said - "I got ALL this on video!" And with that she lifted a pile of clothes to reveal a camera pointed right at me! "I sure do hope you're a good bitch. I would hate for this to get out! Now go get cleaned up!"

My walk across the house is perhaps the most humiliated I have felt in the duration of my entire life. Crossdressed in full make up and heels, totally trashed, tarred and feathered, and told the world would see if I didn't behave. The cleanup took a couple hours in all, but I wouldn't take back a second of it. Once it was all finished, I picked up my phone. My background was a picture of me tied up covered in pudding, fully erect. "It stays for a week, or else" she said. "In fact, I dare you to put a few photos up right now!" I was very hesitant, mostly because I knew almost every picture showed my full face. I protested, but to no avail. "Pick out five, or I pick them out for you!" she demanded. After careful deliberation I decided on five that I felt confident would hold my anonymity, and uploaded them to my account. My humiliation was complete. Somehow, I felt relieved. It was as if my troubles no longer seemed to matter. A sense of euphoria, if you will.

"Hope you hade a good time, babe" she said. "Now let's eat dinner and get to bed early. We have a big day tomorrow, you dirty whore!"
Needless to say I barely got to sleep that night!