PDA

View Full Version : Full week alone. Do your worst 19m

aaron9769
05-28-2017, 03:56 PM
Ok this could be quite long winded but hopefully that doesn’t stop people from contributing.
Basically I am home alone from Monday morning to Saturday morning this week and I am free for dares through this time. I will check back every few hours for new dares and give updates (mostly by pm unless asked to be in the thread). I do have work every day apart from Wednesday and below is a day calendar that you can access to “book” dare slots. Please don’t move around other dares.
https://teamup.com/ksf72mwywdtui5vqr2
Will do;
Anal, mild/medium pain, clothing control, Kik dares, spanking, mild public (inc. Night time full), overnight, messy, writing, ice, toothpaste, crossdressing (limited budget), food insertion, stuffing, toilet control, possibly other stuff you guys can think of.
Won’t do;
Ass to mouth food, pee/poo consuming, heavy pain, full public (daytime), illegal, permanent, petplay, family, friends, social suicide or pics/vids (will show surroundings though)
No toys or crossdressing available although there is a budget of £50 from Amazon due to a gift card I have and a total of £20 food budget as well as what I already have in. (First come first getting)
Do your worst.

aaron9769
05-29-2017, 04:15 AM
Booting this.
Also have a no underwear for Monday, 2 pairs of socks down underwear Tuesday, edging Wednesday morning and nude walk Thursday night.
Please be brutal.

SlaveBoy31
05-29-2017, 05:06 AM
Ok man Assface will give you one. Grab 4 messy substinses from your fridge and or pantry. Syerup should be one. Get in the tub and dump them on your body and head. Once your good and messy edge yourself 10 times like that no cumming though. Then you can clean up after 5 minutes of standing there like that with a hard dick

aaron9769
05-29-2017, 06:12 AM
Pming you the report now

vecnalives296
05-29-2017, 06:40 AM
Today you have to put the following items in a circle on the floor:

Hairbrush.
Belt.
Wooden spoon.
A book.
Spatula.
Extension cord.
Leave one space empty to represent your hand.

Put an empty bottle in the middle of the circle. Spin it around, whatever it lands on give yourself 20 spanks with it on each cheek. Once that's done, remove the item from the list. Do this every day at 10 AM (on Wednesday, do it after you're done edging). If it's later than that for you right now, do it after work.

aaron9769
05-29-2017, 10:26 AM
Will do and did today's just now as it was given after 10am where I am. The spatula as it turns out feels great.
Anyone else?

aaron9769
05-30-2017, 07:54 AM
Please someone I'm so bored and Horny that I need punishing

bamadude01
05-30-2017, 08:08 AM
Booting this.
Also have a no underwear for Monday, 2 pairs of socks down underwear Tuesday, edging Wednesday morning and nude walk Thursday night.
Please be brutal.

I want a report of the nude walk, as well as the how having 2 pairs of socks down your underwear went today.

SlaveBoy31
05-30-2017, 08:34 AM
Hey there Assface added 2 more tasks to your calendar :)

vecnalives296
05-30-2017, 04:55 PM
I added another task to your calendar. More to come!

aaron9769
05-31-2017, 04:19 AM
I've got my first toy. Doc Johnson medium butt plug. Tell me what to do on either kik, the calendar or on here