PDA

View Full Version : 14/F Looking For Dares-Many Diff Types!

qpzm
08-25-2009, 08:54 PM
Hi! I am looking for dares of many different types that are within my limit. I want them to be things that are private thought and that other people wont find out about.

If oyu could, please try to include abit of pain in it, I kinda like extreme ain for some reason now, and you may break a few of my limits, caz I see theese things as a DARE and that means they shouldn't all be within limits, just no public please!

Thanks!

snipr
08-26-2009, 08:56 AM
get a cucumber or banana and stick it in your bum, leave it in for as long as you can until it just slides in and out, then try and find something bigger and do the same, see how comfortable you can get your ass at accepting large objects and tell us the largest you can fit in without hardly any effort

dragonator
08-26-2009, 12:55 PM
im not sure if this counts as public because it is in public but no one should find out

go commando to school in dark tight shorts and a tight shirt (no bra and shirt can be of any colour) and before you go stick as much ice as you can up your ass 6 clothes pins on your sides (3 per side) and a small bg of peanuts in ur vag, go to the girls bathroom just before lunch (you are to bring ur own btw) and take the peanuts out of the bag but put the bag back in (if ur fataly allergic as compared to just like a rash use walnuts) and eat them with ur lunch

have fun

GoogleMaster
08-26-2009, 02:17 PM
While wearing only a bra and panties I dare you place 6 clothes peg on your body that are hidden under your clothes. This mean that the clothes peg cannot be seen but must still be attached.

I dare you to melt 3 ice cubes. One agaisnt a nipple, one held against your pussy and one held against your asshole.

I dare you to take off your pants and panties and get a leather belt. Using the belt spank your ass 5 times. Check in a mirror to see if there are red line. If there are spank yourself again 3 times. No red lines the first time pank yourself 10 more times. Continue until you have red lines.

Hope these are good!
Have Fun