PDA

View Full Version : Getdare Triathlon

ILoveMess
05-28-2017, 12:32 PM
Hey guys just an idea for a combination of games previously seen across getdare. First game would be chess using chess.com as recommended. Each piece lost is a dare given by the person taking the piece. Depending on piece taken difficulty varying. The overall winner of this game is then 1-0 up and may use the loser as a slave within limits for 10 minutes before the next game. Round 2 will now be battleships. As before each sink sunk a dare is given as the game progresses and as with the chess game the loser of this round is then slave within limits for 10 minutes before round 3. Finally finish off is rock paper scissors first to 5 wins. Each loss leading up to this again is a dare. The loser is then slave again for 10 minutes within limits (so if 2-0 down a small consolation can still be won) The overall winner if 3-0 then gets to the keep the loser as slave for 2 weeks or if 2-1 for 1 week. I'm up for playing with anyone if you PM me or feel free to post in this thread if you are looking for a game or to find other also :) Hope its all clear how it would and everyone enjoy their games ;)

fatkev
01-02-2018, 10:18 PM
I would like to play. This sounds interesting

dirtyslave23
01-03-2018, 03:52 PM
Id love to play this