PDA

View Full Version : 28/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location (have webcam)

romri
05-27-2017, 10:10 AM
28/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location (have webcam)

Hello friends,

This is actually the second time in a few months that I'm posting my ad. I try to be as elaborate as I can be, but if you read the whole ad, and you still have questions\concerns\requests or anything else, feel free to contact me here in this post, or in pm.

A little bit about myself
I'm 28 years old guy, location doesn't really matter, but I will tell you if we'll end up talking. I consider myself a geek, actually a nerd really, I'm a tech guy and I love everything about it. I'm also pretty shy in "real" life, but I get over it after few times I talk to someone. I don't have a lot of experience with women, and it's definitely has to do with me being shy and everything. I actually find it easier meeting people online. Despite the above, I am VERY open minded.. I tend to go to nudist beaches every once in a while, and I just LOVE IT, though I do try to get away from crowded places, and find my own isolated spots usually. For the past year I've also been a broadcaster at chaturbate, but I really limited my room to specific visitors. I met there all kinds of people, but most of them were not very cool, though overall it was pretty much fun, and it had helped me deal with my loneliness.

I have a lot of knowledge and interests in technology stuff, and I can teach you a thing or two too if you'd like that. I'm really a great teacher, and I love to talk with people about my interests and spread my knowledge. If we'll end up talking you'll realize I can be more of a friend than you ever thought. What else.. I like TV shows & movies, playing games and doing all sorts of unorthodox stuff as you already figured out.

People consider me as a "cute" guy, I kinda have a baby face I guess.. I'm also trying to be as nice and friendly to other people as I can. I think I look good, but if that matters (and it shouldn't), I'm not very tall, actually my height (and I'm only putting it out there so I can be as honest as I can, so you can get the whole picture) is 5.6 feet (~170 cm), and I never thought about it too much. My weight is around 138 lbs (~63 kg), which is just about average.

I consider myself very submissive, and I'm still trying to explore my boundaries, but I honestly believe naked is just natural and beautiful, and we all should enjoy our body, and stretch our limits.

What am I looking for
Well, first and foremost, I'm looking for a friend. Someone I can talk with, get to know each other, maybe have some things in common that we can do together and share with each other. You can definitely be someone exactly like me (shy, not a lot of experience), but it's perfectly fine if you will be more experienced than me.

I'm looking for someone who will teach me new things, and guide me in exploring my sexuality. I want to start a daily exercise routine which will get me more in shape and help me get more healthy in general. I always find it hard to find motivation on my own to persist on exercising day by day. I always start and then stop after few days, but I honestly think that if I had a reason to do it, I will be able to be persistent. So I'm looking for someone who will motivate me into doing these stuff.. you have to have a little clue about exercising and you can also be a little creative (maybe a little bit in a kinky way?). As a matter of fact, we can probably motivate each other.

I'm also looking for someone who will tell me what to do in a more sexual manner. I'm very open minded, and as I said I lack experience. I'm willing to do, or at least try, almost anything, as long as we both enjoy it (Well I do have some limits, but we'll talk about them). Eventually it's all about our chemistry. You can also mix up motivating me by telling me to do exercises naked or in another kinky way. I'm all about exploring boundaries.

We can start getting to know each other by chatting, but eventually I would like to show myself on cam, and I expect you to do the same. I'm really looking for something real (not offline of course, but just someone real and honest), I don't want to play stupid games of trust. Privacy is the MOST important thing for me, and I will fully respect your privacy, as I expect you to respect mine. You should not reveal any real identification details about yourself unless we established a real trust with each other. I also don't expect you to show your face or other parts you don't want to, but I do require that you show yourself so I can know you're a real and trustworthy person. One more thing - your appearance doesn't really matter to me as much as your personality, so if you're embarrassed or shy, we can and should definitely talk about it before you show yourself.

So if you want to know me a little bit more, and explore me, and with me, and maybe have a big impact on my way of life, I'd be really happy to meet you, so please drop me a message here and we'll talk communication methods

Thanks for reading so far!