PDA

View Full Version : 25yr old Athletic Sissy Slut Home Alone All Week. Gape Me WIDE ;)

SexFiend86
05-27-2017, 09:59 AM
Help me stretch my Sissy ass wider than I could ever imagine.

My Bam Dildo, Ass Bomb II and inflatable plug to get warmed up or be apart of the main act. Just need your imaginations to get that extra stretch and some painful pleasure ;) Not much I won't do. So give me your best shot :D

Likes: anal, ass destruction, hidden public, degrading tasks, degrading language, hidden public, insertions, using household objects, stretching ass, pain, Trying new things ;), Toilet, Feminization, Sissy Hypno, piss, Recording, Vegetables, Squash, Cucumber, Daikon, Huge Insertions, Extreme Gape, Kik

Dislikes : Scat, Urethral

pussytortured
05-27-2017, 11:48 AM
how many pens and pencils do you have

SexFiend86
05-27-2017, 11:55 AM
I have a package of 24... :)

hotelcamslave
05-27-2017, 11:58 PM
First start by inserting one finger into you ass. Finger your butt for 1 minute. Then suck you finger off and add the next finger to your ass ( two inside). Repeat adding a finger and sucking clean rack time until you trying to fist your butt. Then do the opposite hand.

That's a good warm up. Let me know when your done!

SexFiend86
05-30-2017, 12:51 AM
First start by inserting one finger into you ass. Finger your butt for 1 minute. Then suck you finger off and add the next finger to your ass ( two inside). Repeat adding a finger and sucking clean rack time until you trying to fist your butt. Then do the opposite hand.

That's a good warm up. Let me know when your done!

WOW! That was amazing! I couldn't fit my whole fist. But, I will DEFINITELY keep trying :)