PDA

View Full Version : Sissy Chastity

BastyTheKitty
05-27-2017, 06:52 AM
I want to put my male sissy into a chastity device, for cumming without permission, but neither she nor I have the money to buy a real one. Plus, it could result in his parents finding out and I show enough respect to ensure that he doesn't get caught.

I was wondering if there was a way to put him in "chastity" using materials that he may have lying around his home. Any suggestions are appreciated!

Closet Crossdresser
05-27-2017, 08:03 AM
Duct tape. He won't want to take it off because it'll hurt. And it'll keep him from touching.

BastyTheKitty
05-27-2017, 08:06 AM
Duct tape. He won't want to take it off because it'll hurt. And it'll keep him from touching.

What about when I want to allow her to cum?

Closet Crossdresser
05-27-2017, 08:10 AM
Then you'll take it off and it'll be worth it for her. Yeah, it may hurt, but there will be pleasure afterwards.

bcchdom
05-28-2017, 01:54 PM
I bought my chastity device off of AliExpress. (CB6000s) It was a few euro's I believe. It did take about 6 weeks to get delivered. But if you really want a cheap chastity... It is a fake one (I think). But it hasn't broken. It came with different rings etc. And I doubt his parents will find out. I've been wearing mine on and off a lot and mine haven't noticed. Yes, I live at home.

BastyTheKitty
05-28-2017, 02:00 PM
I bought my chastity device off of AliExpress. (CB6000s) It was a few euro's I believe. It did take about 6 weeks to get delivered. But if you really want a cheap chastity... It is a fake one (I think). But it hasn't broken. It came with different rings etc. And I doubt his parents will find out. I've been wearing mine on and off a lot and mine haven't noticed. Yes, I live at home.

My big issue is that her parents don't respect privacy, so if she gets a package they will check it and see what it is. I'm not afraid of it showing through her clothes, just afraid she won't ever receive it due to very nosy parents.