PDA

View Full Version : Tasks for 18/M

BastyTheKitty
05-26-2017, 04:56 PM
I am currently at my grandparents' house and a little horny. I would like some tasks to pass the time, and maybe do through the weekend. Unfortunately, they need to be light because I am very worried about being caught.

I am open to many suggestions and you can find my likes and dislikes in my signature.

Thank you!

Also, because I am not at home I only have some general house-hold items.

BastyTheKitty
05-27-2017, 03:16 AM
I have at least an hour alone, so for the next hour or so tasks can be a bit more daring.

BastyTheKitty
06-04-2017, 06:59 AM
I have a little bit of time now, and am willing to do some tasks if anyone has any ideas. Long-term are allowed, so long as they aren't likely to cause me to be caught.

NonexistentFish
06-04-2017, 10:10 AM
Are you still at your grandparents' house? (If not, what are your circumstances?)

BastyTheKitty
06-04-2017, 10:17 AM
Are you still at your grandparents' house? (If not, what are your circumstances?)

Yes, I am still at their house.

BastyTheKitty
06-05-2017, 09:35 AM
My grandparents will be gone for around an hour. I am open to tasks.

motmot13131313
06-05-2017, 03:30 PM
Drink a glass of water every 15 mins, use the toliet normally. then after an hour you cant use the loo for 2 hours and you must continue the drinking of the water(or something else) every 15 mins.

You must wet yourself if u let go before the 3rd hour is up.

when your 9.5 desperate do some excersizes push ups, sit ups, lie on your bladder, jog oin the spot. lets say 30 of each every 5 mins and 1 min on the spot.

edge 4 times too

BastyTheKitty
06-05-2017, 04:12 PM
Drink a glass of water every 15 mins, use the toliet normally. then after an hour you cant use the loo for 2 hours and you must continue the drinking of the water(or something else) every 15 mins.

when your 9.5 desperate do some excersizes push ups, sit ups, lie on your bladder, jog oin the spot. lets say 30 of each every 5 mins and 1 min on the spot.

edge 4 times too

I'm not allowed to use the loo right now. Also, the time ran out, so I will keep this task pinned and do it when I have time.

NonexistentFish
06-05-2017, 04:15 PM
I'm not allowed to use the loo right now. Also, the time ran out, so I will keep this task pinned and do it when I have time.

You're not? How have you been going, then?

motmot13131313
06-05-2017, 04:16 PM
That's cool I suppose ;) should be a fun task for you. I have edged 7 more times now 20 left ;). X

BastyTheKitty
06-05-2017, 04:26 PM
You're not? How have you been going, then?

As of about an hour ago my master has required that I piss on myself from now on.

motmot13131313
06-06-2017, 01:25 AM
Are u still at your grandparents after dares or?

BastyTheKitty
06-06-2017, 04:38 AM
Are u still at your grandparents after dares or?

I'm here until my mum has surgery and gets better. So, should only be another week.

motmot13131313
06-06-2017, 04:51 AM
Are you going to do the desperation tease then or are you wetting yourself the whole time at your masters command?

BastyTheKitty
06-06-2017, 05:02 AM
Are you going to do the desperation tease then or are you wetting yourself the whole time at your masters command?

Until he says otherwise, I will be pissing all over myself whenever I need to use the loo.

BastyTheKitty
06-06-2017, 05:10 AM

edge 4 times too

Okay, so, I tried the edging task and failed after one, which is really bad.

As for the desparation tease, I could theoretically accomplish this if I modified it to my current rules, but last night I decided to distract myself from masturbating (see above, it didn't work) by doing exercises and I could barely manage push-ups and sit-ups were literally impossible for me, which is funny because I used to do better with those than anything else.

motmot13131313
06-06-2017, 12:18 PM
In that case what are your rules that you would change it to so you could do it? You don't need to do the exercises but try to do activities that put pressure on your bladder either way as long as you can do it. The most important thing is Drinking a lot, being desperate, wearing tight jeans and a belt and going for a walk when your very desperate. If you not comfortable wetting yourself at least push it very close, like be leaking a little at the least before you come back inside.

Seeing as you came after one edge you should ruin your next 4 orgasms. If you would put toothpaste on your dick for 30 seconds that would be a punishment id set aswell but i see you wrote you don't like cbt so...

Enjoy and keep me updated X

BastyTheKitty
06-06-2017, 12:24 PM
In that case what are your rules that you would change it to so you could do it? You don't need to do the exercises but try to do activities that put pressure on your bladder either way as long as you can do it. The most important thing is Drinking a lot, being desperate, wearing tight jeans and a belt and going for a walk when your very desperate. If you not comfortable wetting yourself at least push it very close, like be leaking a little at the least before you come back inside.

Seeing as you came after one edge you should ruin your next 4 orgasms. If you would put toothpaste on your dick for 30 seconds that would be a punishment id set aswell but i see you wrote you don't like cbt so...

Enjoy and keep me updated X

It's kinda bad that I'm not even supposed to be masturbating, so I have bigger problems to worry about. Meanwhile, my limit with public would prevent me from going outside while desperate. I actually like wetting myself, so it would be a fun challenge to see if you could get me to lose control, especially since I've held my bladder for dangerously long amounts of time. So, I will try the desperation tease when I have enough time to try it. As for the rules I would have to change: I would have to piss on myself the first time before I start the tease.

LucyB
06-06-2017, 08:40 PM
Since you have trouble edging you are going to work on that. Next time you are alone in the house you are going to get completely naked. You will pick 3 different rooms in the house (cannot be the room you are staying in) and edge 1 time in each of these rooms. Be careful not to cum or you will have to lick it up before you get dressed and you wouldn't want to get caught naked in the house would you? If you're good and don't cum you are allowed to go back to your room and get dressed. No embarrassment for you today. Unfortunately no orgasm either. If you try this report to me.

BastyTheKitty
06-07-2017, 03:21 AM
Since you have trouble edging you are going to work on that. Next time you are alone in the house you are going to get completely naked. You will pick 3 different rooms in the house (cannot be the room you are staying in) and edge 1 time in each of these rooms. Be careful not to cum or you will have to lick it up before you get dressed and you wouldn't want to get caught naked in the house would you? If you're good and don't cum you are allowed to go back to your room and get dressed. No embarrassment for you today. Unfortunately no orgasm either. If you try this report to me.

If I have the time I will try this, but I highly doubt my my self-control enough to edge...

motmot13131313
06-07-2017, 03:27 AM
You will need lots of nappies then. Will you wet yourself in plain clothes?

BastyTheKitty
06-07-2017, 03:31 AM
You will need lots of nappies then. Will you wet yourself in plain clothes?

When i get home (next week, fingers crossed) I will have plenty of them. I will wet myself in normal clothes, I actually really enjoy it, but right now my change of clothes is very limited.

motmot13131313
06-07-2017, 04:37 AM
Right il look for your post next week then, so I can give you instructions to do that ;).

Fyi my thread has a promotional tease (20 edges, 3 days) offer on atm if you want to check it out before it ends kitty. Mercy? ;)

BastyTheKitty
06-07-2017, 04:40 AM
Right il look for your post next week then, so I can give you instructions to do that ;).

Fyi my thread has a promotional tease (20 edges, 3 days) offer on atm if you want to check it out before it ends kitty. Mercy? ;)

You really don't know when to quit, do you...

motmot13131313
06-07-2017, 04:43 AM
You really don't know when to quit, do you...

I suppose I dont however it is part of my punishment for having a small ruined orgasm so I probably deserve it. I'm a gluten for punishment perhaps x

LucyB
06-07-2017, 06:35 AM
If I have the time I will try this, but I highly doubt my my self-control enough to edge...

Remember, if you cum in the first room you still have 2 more to do and that could get very uncomfortable and take a while. You'd better work on it because I'd hate for you to get caught.

BastyTheKitty
06-07-2017, 06:37 AM
Remember, if you cum in the first room you still have 2 more to do and that could get very uncomfortable and take a while. You'd better work on it because I'd hate for you to get caught.

Due to the requirements of this task, I will hold it off until I can be home alone for an entire day.

motmot13131313
06-07-2017, 08:54 AM
I see we can set you edging tasks. I wouldn't want to edge on my own would I know hunnie. So il set you 10 edges over the next 24 hours. Try to space them out, be careful reach that point of no return and stop and count to 5. No more than 2 edges per 10 minutes and definitely no more than 5 edges in your first 12 hours.

If you cum you must wipe it on your face and let it dry. Wait until gran is around and run with it on your face past her to the bathroom. Enjoy just a little of what I'm going through hun ;) x

BastyTheKitty
06-07-2017, 09:04 AM
I see we can set you edging tasks. I wouldn't want to edge on my own would I know hunnie. So il set you 10 edges over the next 24 hours. Try to space them out, be careful reach that point of no return and stop and count to 5. No more than 2 edges per 10 minutes and definitely no more than 5 edges in your first 12 hours.

If you cum you must wipe it on your face and let it dry. Wait until gran is around and run with it on your face past her to the bathroom. Enjoy just a little of what I'm going through hun ;) x

I knew you would try to get revenge on me. Damn... I don't know if I can do this...

LucyB
06-07-2017, 09:16 AM
Due to the requirements of this task, I will hold it off until I can be home alone for an entire day.

That's not the rule. Next time you have the house to yourself for 1 hour you will try it. It's no fun if there's no risk of getting caught. ;)

BastyTheKitty
06-07-2017, 09:19 AM
That's not the rule. Next time you have the house to yourself for 1 hour you will try it. It's no fun if there's no risk of getting caught. ;)

I would disagree with that. It really is no fun if there is a risk of getting caught.

motmot13131313
06-07-2017, 09:30 AM
I knew you would try to get revenge on me. Damn... I don't know if I can do this...

Push it as far as you will go hunnie! If you can't do this try find a middle ground? But you don't have to cum and if you do you can spread it thinly over your face. Your gran wouldn't see that especially if you were rushing to the loo right? She might not have the best sight I'm not sure Let me know how you get on. Revenge is a dish best served edged? Lol

BastyTheKitty
06-07-2017, 09:31 AM
So, my master has told me that he doesn't like, as he puts it "I dislike the idea of just giving away something as valuable as your body for free", so... He has told me to go ahead and deny all of the tasks (which sucks, I know) and that I will not be using this thread anymore.

motmot13131313
06-07-2017, 09:50 AM
I didnt get my revenge tho :( by x

BastyTheKitty
06-07-2017, 09:52 AM
I didnt get my revenge tho :( by x

That's okay. One of the last things he said on the topic was that he would have me make a new thread. So... I have a feeling your revenge will be there. Just wait. I don't know when he is going to have me make the thread and I don't know what he wants me to do it it, but I know it's coming.

NonexistentFish
06-07-2017, 10:22 AM
So, my master has told me that he doesn't like, as he puts it "I dislike the idea of just giving away something as valuable as your body for free", so... He has told me to go ahead and deny all of the tasks (which sucks, I know) and that I will not be using this thread anymore.

Honestly, I agree with your master, especially how these tasks were not necessarily just pushing but possibly breaking limits.

And I'm looking forward to that new thread...

BastyTheKitty
06-07-2017, 10:27 AM
Honestly, I agree with your master, especially how these tasks were not necessarily just pushing but possibly breaking limits.

And I'm looking forward to that new thread...

I would some examples, minus the one who said that the fear of being caught is good, of people asking me to break limits, because I personally didn't see that. What I did see was a lot of edging, which is very difficult for me to do.

NonexistentFish
06-07-2017, 04:49 PM
I would some examples, minus the one who said that the fear of being caught is good, of people asking me to break limits, because I personally didn't see that. What I did see was a lot of edging, which is very difficult for me to do.

Basically, that person.