PDA

View Full Version : Monday-Thursday Home Alone dares

That_Guy_again
05-26-2017, 04:40 PM
From next Monday to Thursday, I for the most part should be home alone, although not 100% of the time - just enough to get some dares in.

I'm feeling adventurous so feel free to push me in relation to the likes and such.

I will endeavor to provide as reports and feedback as much as possible and will atleast post which ones I am doing.

So go ahead, give me a dare

That_Guy_again
05-30-2017, 05:35 AM
Did my first proper outdoors dare today. I went to the shops to buy some food and supplies. However I wore female bikini knickers underneath, and had 3/4 of my trouser buttons undone. The initial walk was uneventful. I past two good looking girls, no funny looks. I then pasted an old crush of mine, who I havent seen in two years. Would of been funny if she had realised. Nothing eventful happened in town.

On the way back I took a more rural route, went down a country lane. It was there where I flashed my ass, revealing those knickers. I wanted to go full nude, however I chickened out (good thing, some people almost headed down the lane). I carried on down the lane, went off it and then headed up a hill. At the plateau at the top there was a mound. I went behind it and stripped to my knickers. It took a while since the only thing offering cover was the mound and some trees which had a country road on the otherside. Once I stripped I walked out to the top of the hill and pulled down my knickers. I saw no-one and I doubt anyone saw me. I got re-dressed and headed down the hill with none of my trouser buttons done up, I had to widen my gait to stop them falling completely. I just got down to the bottom, behind some hedges, when an old woman turned the corner. I pulled up my trousers hoping she didnt see me. Either she didnt or she didnt care. I reverted back to 3/4 buttons and headed home (another 10 minutes journey, I realised the path I took, and which the lady must of took had a clear view of the hill, so she may have seen me, although I doubt she did. Once I had returned to the main road, I made sure to widen my trouser gap as much as possible. However each time I saw/heard a car, I covered it with my bag - I need a punishment for that.
Overall it was pretty good, I almost got caught twice, and felt my heart jump each time.

A little later I may upload some proof. Do ask if you really want it (its only 1 picture).