PDA

View Full Version : 29/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location

Butcher99
05-26-2017, 12:45 PM
29/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location

Hello and welcome to my add, on this way I want to find a nice female sub for a long term relationship.

At first something about me:
I'm 5 foot 7 inches tall, with red hair, blue eyes and from Germany. I work in the IT department of a small company. In my free time I like to watch movies, TV series and do sports. Also I'm a volunteer firefight. As master I'm strict but also caring. That's why I want that we both have fun and enjoy the dom/sub relationship. I belief that communication is very important. That is one reason why I expect detailed reports and enjoy to talk with my sub, especially about normal and private stuff, to build up a relationship. Feedback from my sub is also important for me, to make my tasks better and increase the fun for you.

Time to get to the kinky stuff:
I'm very open minded and like many things, my loves are: anal, pain, spankings, controlling and humiliation. But I will base my tasks on your likes/loves and it would be nice to discover and try new things together with you. My limits are only a few because you set the limits. Personally I would never order you to do permanent, illegal, injuries and such stuff. You would get rules to follow and tasks to do outside of sessions. To communicate we can use PM, kik, Skype, email or gd-chat.

Now about you:
I don't care about your age, how you look or your experience. You must only be a female and also willing to build up a long term relationship. It would be great if you are from Germany or the EU but any other country is fine too.

How to apply:
To apply is very simple, just send me a PM with your likes, dislikes and limits. Also write whatever you want to say ;)
Then we can talk about the details.

If you have any questions just send me a PM.

Thanks for reading, I'm forward to hear from you.