PDA

View Full Version : 19/female/slave seeks 30+/any sex/master in any location

smoothumiliation
05-26-2017, 11:20 AM
19/female/slave seeks 30+/any sex/master in any location

Hi, I am smoothumiliation.
I am 19. I live in UK. I am going to medical school. I work hard and party hard. My idea of a party is BDSM. I have fantasized about it for quite a while. I do not have much experience but i would like my limits to be respected. I think communication and trust are necessary in a relationship as well. I am busy a lot and have an erratic schedule due to summer but it will stabilize again once uni starts. I enjoy humiliation, degradation, food play, age play, exercise and food control, diapers, pussy play, anal etc. I want to explore new things but my limits are firm. They are medium to extreme pain, bondage, face (for now) permanent, illegal, family,, fire, blackmail wax, friends anything that will jeopardize my career. KIK me at smoothumilaition to chat.

Thotho131097
05-26-2017, 11:52 AM
Hi horny bitch,

cant find you on kik... add me for some more fun @thotho131097

start with filling you panty's with icecubes en leaving them there for at least 4mins😘

2bchew
05-26-2017, 11:59 AM
Not to be rude but she did say she was looking for a Dom over 30

Masterxlove
05-27-2017, 12:25 AM
Hi dear. I like to be your master. Have experience and older then 30. Will add your Kik and will respect your limits. Try it out. Looking forward.

Masterxlove
05-27-2017, 12:29 AM
Hi dear. I like to be your master. Have experience and older then 30. Will add your Kik and will respect your limits. Try it out. Looking forward. Tried to add your Kik but seems to be a problem with the Kik name. You can add me on johlod1007

KeitaroSenpai
05-27-2017, 01:45 AM
I've added you and I'm waiting for your answer.