PDA

View Full Version : 31/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in US (serious replies only)

kreativmind
05-26-2017, 09:40 AM
31/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in US (serious replies only)

Hello All! I am seeking a Dom/me, last time I struggled finding someone that matched up with my time zone. I would prefer someone in USA that has evenings and weekends free or someone outside US that is flexible. Thanks!

I am seeking someone to help push me into deeper submission. I enjoy someone that is open and honest, one that keeps me on my toes. I enjoy giving people pleasure, that ultimately brings me joy. Whether it be from inflicting pain on my body, orgasm denial, destroying my ass or just conversation. I am ultimately looking for someone I can grow with in the Kink world.

1. Info about the person posting the add
-Name: jonathan
-Kik: kreativmindguy (or pm me on here)
-Likes/Dislikes/Limits: I enjoy orgasm denial, pain, humiliation, punishments, daily control, rules, watersports, anal, chastity, teasing. Open to about anything else besides blood, puke play, animal, anything illegal. More can be discussed once we get to know each other.
-Are you a slave? I am a slave seeking a caring yet Strict Dom/me.

2. What you are looking for in a Master/Mistress/:
-Is Webcam required, a plus, or not needed? I have one, not required for Dom/me.
-Offline or online relationship? Either is fine.
-How willing must they be to commit? At least chat a little everyday.
-What kind of likes should they have? Similar to my likes but just have an open mind.
-Do you want to treat them like an animal/be treated like one? Open to try!
-Does time zone matter? USA Prefered but if not someone that is flexible.

3. Slave Specific
-What toys do you have to play with? Many check them out at: http://imgur.com/a/CCdw5
-Are you willing to go on webcam? Yes and willing to be shown off to others after trust is established.
-Do you have a digital camera to take pictures with? Yes
-Do you want it to be a long relationship or just a few nights? Looking for a growing longer term arrangement although open to randoms.
-Are you looking for just a play master or a serious relationship? Serious is preferred but I'm open.
-How much time can you commit to being a slave? Evenings and Weekends with text communication throughout most days.
-Can you do offline tasks as well? Yes
-Are you willing to have your Master/Mistress completely control EVERYTHING that you do? If I become their property then that would be their decision! Very open to many possibilities!

Look forward to hearing from potential owner's, feel free to Kik me or PM me. I'll try to respond as quickly as possible.

KIK: kreativmindguy

xoxo

Grand.Master691
05-26-2017, 10:10 AM
That is an excellent ad, well done! I hope you'll find someone that will fit to your preferences, but most of all, someone that will make you happy just the way you will make your future Dom/Domme.