PDA

View Full Version : 28/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (beginners only)

ofthenorth
05-26-2017, 08:29 AM
28/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (beginners only)

It has comr that time again that I must search for a new slave. I've been without one while pursuing personal interests outside BDSM for a while and I have regained that need to exert control over someone and train someone to my ideal concept of a perfect slave.

Everytime I look for a new slave I seek something slightly different. I'm not a one trick pony and I'm constantly evolving and changing my likes and dislikes as my mind changes and develops inside the world of BDSM. As such, please disregard any and all previous ads that I may have posted aside from information about me personally. All information regarding what I'm actually looking for is completely different and will be described here.

Now, as for what I am looking for.

My new search is for what could best be described as, "a blank slate". I am looking for someone completely new to being a slave. Not necessarily new to the world of BDSM, I'm not looking for someone totally naive and innocent for some nefarious purpose, but new to being a slave, new to actually getting involved. I want a girl that I can mold and craft and train to my liking. That I can develop through techniques and methods I have used over the years without any interference from preconceived notions of slavery. No ingrained habits from previous Masters. No saying, "Well so and so did this" or "My last Master did this."

Now what I expect of you.

I am looking for a slave that is devoted to serving me and pleasing me. I want someone that is naturally submissive. That has an ingrained sense of submission and a natural instinct to obey. A bit of bratiness is tolerated but only in an occasional playful manner. I don't play the "disobey to get punished" game. Punishments are not meant to be fun and I will ensure that. If you want to play we play, simple as that. Rules are in place for a reason, to be obeyed.

I am very strict and will demand strict adherence to all rules given. I will build stipulations into all rules to ensure they don't interfere with personal life or work or school or any limits but otherwise they will be obeyed.

I intend to take a significant amount of control over your life but not so much as to cause a detrimental effect on your familyour social or professional life. This control will include many different areas, bathroom use, bathing practices, sleeping arrangements, when what and how you eat, free time activities, total sexual control, and many other things. I will respect any discussed limits but expect to give up control of everything not in your limits. You will lose many comforts, you will be treated as property and as a slave. This includes discomfort while sleeping, loss of basic amenities like hot water and condiments for food, clothing made to be uncomfortable such as backwards or no underwear, and being denied bathroom use when it fits my pleasure to deny it.

In regards to tasks, kinks, limits, etc. My list is extensive and too long to list here. However what you should know is that, as stated above, I'm constantly changing so what I enjoy fluctuates often as well. What is more important is what your limits are. I will expect you to have a comprehensive list of anything you will absolutely not do. Anything not on that list can be considered fair game. I would like for you to be open to experiment and try many new things. I never do anything dangerous or illegal or involving others so do not worry yourself with that. I do expect a few things though to not be limits, these are the following:
Anal
Body writing
Humiliation
Spanking
Nipple torture
Blow jobs (with object, not other person)
Vaginal penetration
Orgasm denial

If any of those are limits I'm sorry but it will not work. Further, I expect you to have at least a moderate pain tolerance.

I expect and demand honesty as well. The only way an online relationship like this works is if completely honest.

Finally, my policy on pictures. I do require them after at most the first week. I will require a picture clothed at minimum to start so I can see my slave and will require pictures as requested within a week. Face may be hidden for the first month but after that I require all requested pictures to be completed. Webcam is optional but preferred. I know this is a killer for many people and especially for those new but it's something I have come to require no matter how my interests change. We can negotiate those time frames but not too much as this is something I tend to need for a successful relationship. I well gladly return images as well as I simply see it as a need to be visually involved in the relationship.

Now about you.

As I said before, I want someone totally new to being a slave. Knowledge and interest in BDSM is totally fine but a new slave. As such someone 18-22 would be most ideal but I'm not too concerned about age, especially since I've had some very good relationships with slaves that were older due to the more likely advantage of living alone and having a more flexible schedule.

Location is unimportant, however, I expect you to conform your schedule to mine as I am the Master and if our schedules are not conducive to the relationship it will not continue.

I'm not super picky on appearance, however, I would expect some physical attraction necessary. However my physical taste is as varied as my kinky taste so I'm not too concerned with that.

Ideally, you live alone but as long as you have the ability to get uninterrupted privacy in a bedroom for playing and sessions that's all that overly matters. I'm fine with living with family or roommates but I cannot make it work if you are unable to serve due to constant interruptions and lack of privacy.

I don't care if you have toys or not, though they are preferred. I can improvise quite well. However, having a small disposable income of a few dollars a week to get candles or clothespins or string or duct tape or something is needed as those things will be used often.

Finally, the next steps.

If you are interested, even if you don't fit the bill perfectly, message me privately on here. I say this because chances of finding someone exactly like I describe are slim. If something or someone strikes me I will adapt and make it happen. So if what I describe sounds ideal please message me regardless.

If I deny your application, do not get discouraged as this is a difficult and important decision to make. I am always open to friends and helping you find your way in the BDSM world. I've been in it over a decade now. So if you want someone to talk to even if we don't click feel free to stay in touch.

ofthenorth
06-24-2017, 07:19 PM
Still searching. Taking my time to find the perfect slave.