PDA

View Full Version : 23/F Working from home please degrade me

MissSluttyBee
05-26-2017, 07:08 AM
Good morning,

I haven't had had the time lately to let my true slut shine. I love to be made to do degrading and humiliating tasks.

Today I plan to spend most of the day naked, so please put my body and cunt to use.

I will provide reports and If your dare really strikes my fancy, pic proof.

Thank you in advance, sirs and misses.

Frederickfish
05-26-2017, 07:18 AM
For every work task you complete edge once, every 10th edge you may use the bathroom

HCWAM
05-26-2017, 07:23 AM
Everything you eat today must be rubbed all over your body, starting in your hair and all the way down to your toes regardless of what the food is. The messier the better :)

dirtyspank
05-26-2017, 07:24 AM
Get down on all fours spank each ass cheek with a belt 30 times each spank harder than the previous, when finished edge once after you have edged take off an item of clothing and cover all bare skin with dirty degrading words/phrases!
Repeat this until all of your clothes are off and you are covered head to toe in body writing then spank each ass cheek 50 times with a belt and finger yourself to orgasm
Proof is up to you

oddjobber
05-26-2017, 07:25 AM
Lets start off with drinking two large glasses of water...then you'll have to ask for permission on this thread to pee.

While thats going on you will take a marker and write on ur thighs "Getdare's useless horny slut" and "Useless" just above ur pussy with and arrow to it.

Since ur home you will insert ur anal beads such that one or two are left hanging out ur ass..take one of ur dildos and stuff it into ur oussy and one into ur mouth. fill two cups with water..

go to a corner of ur room and kneel facing outward. kneel so ur body is up and back straight. hold all the dildos in ur holes and place a cup in each hand and extend them out.holding the cups as far out as you canwith ur palms open flat...so they balance. you will now be the end table for the next twenty minutes.

make it twenty minutes without spilling or dropping a dildo and u will be rewarded..otherwise there will be a funishment dare.

good luck and have fun :) please report when done.

Underdog69
05-26-2017, 07:29 AM
Drink two cups of water stick the largest thing you have in your pussy so that it would stretch, with your toys, do an anal to make a tail. Now go to a hiddeni public place, get naked and get down in all fours. Now, you must edge at least 5times before you pee, afterwards edge some more to fill up 11 times of edging in total. Now you are allowed to cum, clean your toys with your mouth before getting dressed. Hope you enjoy yourself, looking foward tor your report

lots357
05-26-2017, 08:03 AM
You're working from home with all your toys, while working at the office with none of mine:p

Forgive me I'm seruptitiously doing this at work while trying not to get caught.

That being said do you have Kik? That'd be easier for me to give dares today than Gd.

lots357
05-26-2017, 08:28 AM
I'll just give you a dare anyway.

For the rest of the day I can only pee once begging for permission.

Now my dare is as follows. No clothing. Insert the biggest plug you cAn fit into your ass. Sit in a chair with your legs wide open. Clamp your nipples. Put your magic wand on your pussy. Set a timer for thirty minutes. Every five minutes you'll raid the wands speed. During this thirty minutes you're not allo ed to cum. And you'll be writing. On a piece of paper write " I am getdar s slut. I am a toy for getdare to use. I can only have pleasure if getdare allows."

If you cum when not allowed your time starts over.

Nikeryda
05-26-2017, 08:30 AM
First of all drink some water. We wouldn't want our little slut to get dehydrated would we? Keep drinking every once in a while until you need to pee. Once you start to feel the urge edge once for every glass that you drank. I'm sure you'll be a horny slut by now so insert your biggest plug. Start fucking yourself with it once you're loose enough. Now grab the 8" dildo and start using that too. Edge 6 more times like this. By now the urge to pee should be much worse but bad sluts don't get to use the toilet. Put your smallest plug in your loose ass and get dressed. You're not allowed to wear underwear and use your shortest skirt. Next I'm going to give this skut a choice. You can either go to a park or a store. If you go to a park go into some bushes or trees and expose your breasts. Pinch and twist your nipples as hard as you can for 5 minutes. Now get down on all fours and without moving your skirt piss as hard as you can. If you go to a store you must bend over to expose your ass and the plug at least 10 times. Flash your breasts and pinch them hard 5 times. If you're feeling especially naughty press them against some glass so they get nice and squished. Now you can finally pee, but it won't be that easy. While you're walking let out small squirts every once and a while if you fully release come back here for punishment. When you're bladder is empty wipe on some clothes and exit the store. Leave your report here and pm me when you've completed this dare.

Screamnbeaver
05-26-2017, 11:28 AM
Try and fist yourself