PDA

View Full Version : 29/female/master seeks any age/male/slave in any location (serious replies only)

Luzza777
05-26-2017, 04:17 AM
29/female/master seeks any age/male/slave in any location (serious replies only)

Hi,

My name is Lauren and I've been a mistress for a little while now. However, it has been difficult to find people who are serious about it, and I stumbled across this site and thought I would give it a go.

I enjoy being in control, and particularly like seeing guys do what I tell them. I prefer people who understand what the term 'slave' means - this is, they are not in a position to make demands. So long as it is within the limits discussed and agreed, I expect my slaves will do as I say.

If you are interested,please pm me with the following:
Age and location
Likes and limits
Time availability
A pic or two, and if interested, I will ask for some further information. I require face to be shown. However, I am happy for it to just be a face pic and then not require faces in videos until trust is built.

I am a professional and understand that time is not always available. However, I expect some effort will be made to make time regularly. This does not necessarily need to be daily.

In particular, I had a slave who claimed to be able to suck his own cock. If anyone has this ability, please let me know. I'd be interested in working with you.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Main forms of communication will be email, snapchat and/or kik.

romri
05-26-2017, 05:32 AM
You require that your slave will show himself including face and everything, but you haven't said anything about you being willing to do the same.

Trust is very important in these kinds of relationship. So my only question for you is if you're willing to go on cam in order to build trust.

Otherwise, very nice ad!

Underdog69
05-26-2017, 05:47 AM
You require that your slave will show himself including face and everything, but you haven't said anything about you being willing to do the same.

Trust is very important in these kinds of relationship. So my only question for you is if you're willing to go on cam in order to build trust.

Otherwise, very nice ad!

Yeah agree with that I would have been interested only if there were no revealing

selfsuckingslut
05-26-2017, 06:10 AM
Hi Goddess. I sent You a PM. I am a 37 year old virgin that sucks his own cock and eats his own cum. I've never had a girlfriend or kissed a girl. I believe I fit Your requirements. My skype is virginselfsucker

iceears888
05-26-2017, 06:16 AM
She takes and runs.

She starts off replying quickly, then she asks for a begging video, reads it, then disappears.

romri
05-26-2017, 06:54 AM
She takes and runs.

She starts off replying quickly, then she asks for a begging video, reads it, then disappears.

Thanks for letting us know!