PDA

View Full Version : 31/female/slave seeks 36-40/any sex/master in any location

subgirlnz
05-26-2017, 12:14 AM
31/female/slave seeks 36-40/any sex/master in any location

i am a 31 year old naturally submissive who is looking for a Dom/Master. i am not after mind games, tricks, fakes, games in general or dishonest people. Age is negotiable however i do prefer an older Dom. At least 30+.

i am very open but at the same time can be quite shy. i will say right from the beginning due to family, health, other commitments and also living on the other side of the world i may not always be available. i will however always make sure to message and do tasks/chores etc as required.

i am not looking for a one off thing but i am also cautious of who i do connect with. i know the Internet can be a crazy place but i am hoping to find someone who i can connect with on both a sexual, physical and emotional level. i know that's probably me being naive but a girl can only hope right?

im not sure what else to say but feel free to message me if you'd like. i look forward to hearing from you soon.

Masterxlove
05-26-2017, 12:43 AM
Hi Dear I am an experienced master and interested in training; teaching; exploring you within your limits
Will not disappoint you and fulfill your wishes. try me out and looking forward to your reply. Am not one of those b shitting guys. Don't worry. will also send pm to you. let me know if you are interested