PDA

View Full Version : Pool And Locker Room Dares

PennilessData
05-25-2017, 08:21 PM
It is summer break, so I have the whole summer to do whatever I want, but, I want to do some dares. I'm a swimmer so I have speedos, I have royal blue, grey black, green, red, and orange speedos, I also have a black square leg, a black jammer, and dark blue board shorts. I go to the pool daily so I need as many dares as possible, I also go in the locker rooms to change in and out of my clothes and to shower (Not community shower btw, but the lockers are out in the open). Go as wild as you want, and I will try to do all of them. Also, 1 person can post more than 1 dare. Also, I'm willing to go outside of my limits for this one. I don't have any sex toys, but I'm more than welcome to some "home made" remedies, ex. marbles in your ass. I can also buy new swimsuits if its needed for the dare, just link the suit please. Thank you, and happy daring

elderservant
05-26-2017, 04:26 AM
Your new swim suit - from Aussiebum.

http://www.aussiebum.com/swimwear/spectrum-pink/3420

And I expect you to wear it for swimming every day for 2 weeks.

If you are really feeling the vibe, how about some new underwear to wear to and from the pool.

http://www.aussiebum.com/underwear/enlargeit-brief-pink/3474

You might even want to think about showing us a photo or two wearing them when you get them.

PennilessData
05-26-2017, 11:24 AM
Yeah, the link isn't working... if you can find another way to send me the link, or try it again, that would be great

qmu
05-26-2017, 12:01 PM
You don't have any toys but have cockrings in your likes? I was going to say to try wearing one while swimming as I was kinda curious if it works or the cold water is stronger :rolleyes:

MarvHarvey
05-26-2017, 12:05 PM
When you go to the locker room, undress in this order.
1. First, before you even take your coat off, lower your pants and underwear to your ankles where they are held on by your shoes but so you are otherwise bare below the waist.
2. Remove all your top layers so you are bare above the waist.
3. Only now may you remove your shoes and the clothes from around your ankles.
4. After your swim, get dressed in the same order. Remember to put your coat on before you pull your underwear and pants up.

Doing all this will ensure that you are naked below the waist for as long as possible - and you look funny with your pants around your ankles for so much of the time.

PennilessData
05-30-2017, 04:37 AM
You don't have any toys but have cockrings in your likes? I was going to say to try wearing one while swimming as I was kinda curious if it works or the cold water is stronger :rolleyes:
I tried it, the water was stronger haha

vecnalives296
05-30-2017, 06:16 AM
Bike to and from the pool wearing the tightest shirt you own and speedos with 2 socks stuffed in them for extra bulge.

Joe Kavalier
05-30-2017, 09:40 AM
Wear briefs to the pool with a pair of socks stuffed in the pouch. When you change, take off everything except the briefs, then turn away from the locker and pull out the socks. Futz with them for a few seconds, like unfolding them and then folding them again. Then take your briefs down while standing up.

After that you can find your swim trunks/speedos and put them on.

After the swim, take off your speedo at the locker and put your towel around your neck. Then go shower. Return to your locker to dry off.

Now do the same steps from above in reverse: first thing, put on your briefs and then (while standing, facing away) fold up the socks and get them seated in the pouch. Then you can put everything else on.

I'd like a report of how this went. How was the difficulty? Would you like any more tasks?

MarvHarvey
05-30-2017, 10:59 AM
Are speedos frequent, rare, or in between at your pool?

PennilessData
05-30-2017, 06:34 PM
Are speedos frequent, rare, or in between at your pool?

They are kind or rare

PennilessData
05-30-2017, 06:38 PM
When you go to the locker room, undress in this order.
1. First, before you even take your coat off, lower your pants and underwear to your ankles where they are held on by your shoes but so you are otherwise bare below the waist.
2. Remove all your top layers so you are bare above the waist.
3. Only now may you remove your shoes and the clothes from around your ankles.
4. After your swim, get dressed in the same order. Remember to put your coat on before you pull your underwear and pants up.

Doing all this will ensure that you are naked below the waist for as long as possible - and you look funny with your pants around your ankles for so much of the time.
I did the dare, not much happened though since the locker room was kind of empty for some reason, still enjoyed it though, any more dares?

MarvHarvey
05-30-2017, 06:52 PM
Make that your standard way of changing - someone will notice.

Make speedos in a bright color your only swimsuit. No others in your bag - any place any time.

When you go out to the pool deck walk all the way around and back to the locker room door, before going into the water and after getting out.

PennilessData
05-30-2017, 06:55 PM
Make that your standard way of changing - someone will notice.

Make speedos in a bright color your only swimsuit. No others in your bag - any place any time.

When you go out to the pool deck walk all the way around and back to the locker room door, before going into the water and after getting out.

Depending on what other people dare, I might have to choose non bright swim suits, but until someone dares me, I will follow this

Any other dares?

vecnalives296
05-30-2017, 07:55 PM
Bike to and from the pool wearing the tightest shirt you own and speedos with 2 socks stuffed in them for extra bulge.

I was looking back at my dare and thought I should clarify: You're not allowed to wear pants. You're biking around in a speedo and tight shirt, nothing else.

PennilessData
05-30-2017, 08:02 PM
I was looking back at my dare and thought I should clarify: You're not allowed to wear pants. You're biking around in a speedo and tight shirt, nothing else.

Not sure, is looking at it now, but they may be against my gyms rules, they have a sign posted saying (Yes I know stereotypical) "No Shoes No Shirt No Service" though nothing is stated about pants... I believe that it is probably required to wear pants, though a speedo is not technically underwear, idk...
Any other ideas

MarvHarvey
05-30-2017, 08:10 PM
Use this for an avatar until I can find a better one
http://linkbeef.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/20-shocking-tan-lines-youll-have-to-see-to-believe-17.jpg

PennilessData
05-30-2017, 08:24 PM
Use this for an avatar until I can find a better one
http://68.media.tumblr.com/0e8bb3ebfd57112d3567ddf0b2627a0d/tumblr_oo11jpwJ9E1vjqso1o1_400.jpg

I don't want to sound rude, but that's not exactly a pool or locker room dare

Blue Fox
05-30-2017, 08:28 PM
You said you would maybe be willing to go outside your limits... Women's swim wear? If not the whole thing, maybe just the bikini bottom.

MarvHarvey
05-30-2017, 08:29 PM
I don't want to sound rude, but that's not exactly a pool or locker room dare

Not rude at all. LOL.
I was just trying to give you life by having you with an avatar.

And this one (see edited version just before you posted) :) seems to be pushing your swimsuit thing maybe a bit too far - but I couldn't resist! And seriously, isn't it a nice little bit of safe public humil (in your likes) and swimsuits combined!

Do get an avatar for us to know you by!
Marv

PennilessData
05-30-2017, 08:35 PM
You said you would maybe be willing to go outside your limits... Women's swim wear? If not the whole thing, maybe just the bikini bottom.
Can do, will get back to you when I do,
Any other ideas?

PennilessData
05-30-2017, 08:35 PM
Not rude at all. LOL.

And this one (see edited version just before you posted) :) seems to be pushing your swimsuit thing maybe a bit too far - but I couldn't resist! And seriously, isn't it a nice little bit of safe public humil (in your likes) and swimsuits combined!

Marv

Thanks for the suggestion, I'm actually going to set one up now

Blue Fox
05-30-2017, 08:38 PM
Using marbles, add one more each day to how many you insert. (Day 1 = 1, day 2 = 2, etc) When you reach your limit, start over with golf balls. Keep switching and hopefully you will increase your limit.

Scrap
05-30-2017, 08:41 PM
I was going to suggest a string bikini, but I think the speedo thing has gotten enough momentum to roll over anything else. :))

PennilessData
05-30-2017, 08:47 PM
I was going to suggest a string bikini, but I think the speedo thing has gotten enough momentum to roll over anything else. :))

FWI I read everything, and plan to do most of everything that is posted and will be posted, so any dare is a dare, anyway, thanks for the consideration toward the thread...
If you have a specific one in mind, post a link

Scrap
05-30-2017, 08:56 PM
FWI I read everything, and plan to do most of everything that is posted and will be posted, so any dare is a dare, anyway, thanks for the consideration toward the thread...
If you have a specific one in mind, post a link

I'd just dig through the bargain bins at Wally World or Tar Chez. "Dare Clothing" doesn't need to be high quality.

PennilessData
05-30-2017, 09:08 PM
I'm going to the beach in Cali with a bunch o' friends tomorrow, along with pool dares for the summer, I could use a few for the beach before tomorrow

Blue Fox
05-30-2017, 09:13 PM
Prime time for that bikini. ;-)
Find a time to "accidentally" get sand into your speedo. More times, the better. Has to be left there until you get home.

PennilessData
05-30-2017, 09:21 PM
Find a time to "accidentally" get sand into your speedo. More times, the better. Has to be left there until you get home.

The wording made me laugh quite a bit, and thanks for the suggestion, any other ideas? I am always looking for more dares for my trip and for the swimming pool

PennilessData
05-30-2017, 09:27 PM

Also, I don't think I will be wearing a speedo to the beach, as we are going out to eat a lot, right after the beach, but I can definitely wear one under my boardies

Scrap
05-30-2017, 09:30 PM
the ocean can be a dangerous place. You never know when some rogue wave is going to come along and swamp you, maybe even taking your swimsuit with it. Then you're just stuck out there naked and hoping no one notices why you're not coming out of the water. Hopefully you can find your bottoms before they get washed up onto shore.

((whistles idly while trying to look innocent))

Blue Fox
05-30-2017, 09:34 PM
Using sunscreen, write embarrassing words on your body. (ie: slut, sissy, bitch, etc)

PennilessData
05-30-2017, 09:36 PM
the ocean can be a dangerous place. You never know when some rogue wave is going to come along and swamp you, maybe even taking your swimsuit with it. Then you're just stuck out there naked and hoping no one notices why you're not coming out of the water. Hopefully you can find your bottoms before they get washed up onto shore.

Yeah.... no, sorry...:(
Any other ideas? XD

PennilessData
05-30-2017, 09:36 PM
Using sunscreen, write embarrassing words on your body. (ie: slut, sissy, bitch, etc)

Can do, any other ideas?

Blue Fox
05-30-2017, 09:38 PM
The losing trunks one could be done if you had your bikini bottom on under it. (Or speedo)
No nudity then. Just get to trick people and have some embarrassment in the process.

PennilessData
05-30-2017, 09:40 PM
The losing trunks one could be done if you had your bikini bottom on under it. (Or speedo)
No nudity then. Just get to trick people and have some embarrassment in the process.
Yeah, but I am also going out to eat right after the beach, if I do end up losing my trunks, I probably wont be allowed into any restaurant with a sane owner

PennilessData
05-30-2017, 09:49 PM

Its a good idea, don't get me wrong, I just care about my opinion to these people a bit more than other people... with dares, this will probably change over time, and I will probably become a little more, pun intended, daring, when it comes to dares, I just need to do more daring dares, *hint hint*

PennilessData
05-30-2017, 10:03 PM
Not rude at all. LOL.

Marv

And bam, new avatar

gdBob
05-30-2017, 10:40 PM
Put your Speedos on your head before you leave home. Once you're in the locker room, strip fully naked and put your clothes away, and only then can you take your Speedos off your head and put them on properly. Even better if someone is there to watch the switch.

PennilessData
05-30-2017, 11:05 PM
I just found an old baseball cup, (the protective thing for your groin) if anyone wants to include that in any dares

PennilessData
05-31-2017, 03:24 AM
Heading to the beach today, any more dares?

MarvHarvey
05-31-2017, 04:36 AM
Hmm.
Go for one swim in the speedo. Leave your shorts in the bag for that. Tell your friends something........like that someone dared you or that you wanted to have a swim without the legs flapping or that you wanted to feel the sun and the water over more of you.

Joe Kavalier
05-31-2017, 08:05 AM
Wear panties (or the lower half of a bikini) under your board shorts.

Go for a swim and edge five times while in the water. When you've finished the last one, come out immediately.

PennilessData
06-04-2017, 11:36 PM
Ok I'm back from the beach, any more pool/locker room dares?

PennilessData
06-04-2017, 11:48 PM

I did it, not much happened, but it did hurt when sand was between my butt cheeks, also, it felt really nice knowing that I had a bunch of sand in my suit and no one knew

PennilessData
06-04-2017, 11:49 PM
Did it, I actually got a tan around those words so its actually kind of funny, any other ideas?

PennilessData
06-04-2017, 11:51 PM
Hmm.
Go for one swim in the speedo. Leave your shorts in the bag for that. Tell your friends something........like that someone dared you or that you wanted to have a swim without the legs flapping or that you wanted to feel the sun and the water over more of you.

I got a lot of awkward stares, but it felt, freeing, thanks for the amazing idea, any other ideas?

PennilessData
06-04-2017, 11:52 PM
Wear panties (or the lower half of a bikini) under your board shorts.

Go for a swim and edge five times while in the water. When you've finished the last one, come out immediately.

Sorry, I didn't have any panties on me at the time, and I wasn't able to edge 5 times, I only hit 2, any punishments? Or just more dares in general?

MarvHarvey
06-05-2017, 12:46 AM
Ask a female friend to draw on your back with strong sunblock.
Ask a female you don't know well to draw on your back with strong sunblock.
Ask a female stranger to draw on your back with strong sunblock.

Or ask a group of friends - see what devilment they might get up to!

Then if you are really brave lay on your stomach for an hour and tan it on before you know what it is. Who knows what kind of teasing they might write...and how long it will be visible!

PennilessData
06-05-2017, 04:34 PM
A speedo I bought just arrived, it's all black, but is 2 sizes too small, any dare ideas?

PennilessData
06-05-2017, 04:50 PM

To compensate, should I swim with them stuffed in my speedo? Because of the rules that I already mentioned, I can't do your dare

starpowerrrr
06-06-2017, 04:38 AM
From a thrift store, or online, buy a pair of very light-coloured board shorts (ideally white, light grey, or light blue) that has lining. Get a pair of scissors, and cut the lining out of the shorts.

This will be your swimwear when you next to go the pool.

Once you get in the water the shorts should become semi-transparent. Do at least one lap of freestyle so people have plenty of opportunity to see your butt through the wet material. If you feel bold, do a slow lap of backstroke.

When you get out of the water the shorts will really cling to your crotch, showing off your package. You'll have to time your scamper to the change rooms pretty carefully... Let us know how that goes.

And for extra points, fluff your cock so you're slightly hard just before you get out. :)

PennilessData
06-07-2017, 05:28 PM
Dark Red Suit Just Arrived, Its 2 Sizes Too Small, Any Dare Ideas?
The Dares Don't Have To Involve That Suit

MarvHarvey
06-09-2017, 05:30 AM
These too-small suits are interesting. What is you body type and size? If you don't mind sharing that.

PennilessData
06-09-2017, 02:30 PM
These too-small suits are interesting. What is you body type and size? If you don't mind sharing that.

I don't know what you mean by body type, but I'm a size 26

MarvHarvey
06-09-2017, 02:48 PM
Skinny/slim/lean/lean muscular/muccular/heavy muscular/hefty/downright big

(How a speedo looks on your is quite different depending n BMI, for example.)

PennilessData
06-09-2017, 05:34 PM
Skinny/slim/lean/lean muscular/muccular/heavy muscular/hefty/downright big

(How a speedo looks on your is quite different depending n BMI, for example.)

I'm a mix between skinny and muscular, I'm skinny, like my wrists are very slim, but I have muscle on me, my parents used puberty stoppers on me until I moved out, I'm 29 now, but still technically going through puberty, so I can't really gain muscle too easily

Im also kind of short

MarvHarvey
06-10-2017, 04:18 PM
You should buy a thong to have just in case you are at a semi-private location and could wear it. Make it the exact colour as one of your most commonly worn speedo types. Keep it in you bag ready for use.

PennilessData
06-11-2017, 03:21 AM
You should buy a thong to have just in case you are at a semi-private location and could wear it. Make it the exact colour as one of your most commonly worn speedo types. Keep it in you bag ready for use.

Any thongs in particular?

MarvHarvey
06-11-2017, 05:40 AM
Any thongs in particular?
Nope. Match colour of briefs you already have so that you can sometimes wear one over the other and be ready to wear just the thing, or so people at a distance will be used to seeing you in that colour and you can switch to the thong.

PennilessData
06-13-2017, 04:04 AM
Nope. Match colour of briefs you already have so that you can sometimes wear one over the other and be ready to wear just the thing, or so people at a distance will be used to seeing you in that colour and you can switch to the thong.

Smart idea, I will try this

PennilessData
07-04-2017, 10:45 PM
Dark purple speedo just arrived

PussyPuller
07-05-2017, 01:12 PM
Go to the swimming pool in your usual clothes.. hen you get there accidentally walk into the women's changing rooms (I'm so creative!!!). Start to strip until somebody says something. when they do, walk out of the changing room in whatever state of dress you are in and go back to the men's. Strip completely naked and when nobody's looking throw your speedos, any kind, across the room. The closer to somebody else the better. Stand up and go get them. Return to your spot and put them back on.

After your swim, go have a shower. Leave the door open and make sure to strip fully naked. If there is one, pick a shower with a broken lock. Walk back to the changing rooms naked and dry off there. Open your bag and put your clothes back on.

Good luck!!!

PennilessData
07-05-2017, 10:08 PM
Go to the swimming pool in your usual clothes.. hen you get there accidentally walk into the women's changing rooms (I'm so creative!!!). Start to strip until somebody says something. when they do, walk out of the changing room in whatever state of dress you are in and go back to the men's. Strip completely naked and when nobody's looking throw your speedos, any kind, across the room. The closer to somebody else the better. Stand up and go get them. Return to your spot and put them back on.

After your swim, go have a shower. Leave the door open and make sure to strip fully naked. If there is one, pick a shower with a broken lock. Walk back to the changing rooms naked and dry off there. Open your bag and put your clothes back on.

Good luck!!!
Will do, and I will get back to you with the results, any other ideas?

PussyPuller
07-06-2017, 12:10 PM
You asked for another dare so here you go!

First you need to buy a kids pair of swimwear. Make sure that they are for girls and have an embarrassing picture on the crotch. Why not go for pink? (Girls underwear will do as well)

http://g-search2.alicdn.com/img/bao/uploaded/i4/i1/TB1.SwlGVXXXXXSXVXXXXXXXXXX_!!0-item_pic.jpg_210x210.jpg

You don't have to wear the top half, or use this exact one. When you get to the changing rooms, take them out of your bag before you do anything else. Leave them face up on a bench or something. If anybody asked, say you had to borrow your little sisters or something. Strip naked and sit next to them.
Get out your phone and watch porn for at least 10 minutes. You may not touch your dick at all. After this you can put them on. Go for a swim and maybe complement some other girls swimwear. The younger the better,
but don't make it perverted though. Take a shower and leave the bottoms hanging over the door. When you get changed do the same routine as you did before, 10 mins of porn, and then get dressed.

Good luck and leave another comment telling us how it went.

PennilessData
07-07-2017, 06:59 PM
You asked for another dare so here you go!

First you need to buy a kids pair of swimwear. Make sure that they are for girls and have an embarrassing picture on the crotch. Why not go for pink? (Girls underwear will do as well)

http://g-search2.alicdn.com/img/bao/uploaded/i4/i1/TB1.SwlGVXXXXXSXVXXXXXXXXXX_!!0-item_pic.jpg_210x210.jpg

You don't have to wear the top half, or use this exact one. When you get to the changing rooms, take them out of your bag before you do anything else. Leave them face up on a bench or something. If anybody asked, say you had to borrow your little sisters or something. Strip naked and sit next to them.
Get out your phone and watch porn for at least 10 minutes. You may not touch your dick at all. After this you can put them on. Go for a swim and maybe complement some other girls swimwear. The younger the better,
but don't make it perverted though. Take a shower and leave the bottoms hanging over the door. When you get changed do the same routine as you did before, 10 mins of porn, and then get dressed.

Good luck and leave another comment telling us how it went.
The porn thing idk, but the girls swimwear I have been thinking about for a while, any other ideas?