PDA

View Full Version : Pain or Pleasure? -21/F

Hello202
05-25-2017, 06:43 PM
Since my last poll has been a success, despite being a bet that I lost... I think another poll is about time. This time YOU can torture me even more!

So vote once or for all of them! There's honestly no rules... I still have to finish the poll tasks from the other poll but this is on a different level with even more tasking tasks.

Notes
For the five edges, it has to be on the same day, doesn't have to be in one sitting.
A toy for the nights sleep will most likely be either my anal beads or vibrator!
The enema will be released whenever needed, will try to keep it in for at least 15 minutes.
For the one day for all tasks, I can do multiple tasks at the same time, Vibe time with bra connection wedgie for example.
The bra connection wedgie is different from tack bra (and tack pantie) bra connection wedgie!
The one hour vibe time can be requested to be with my hitachi!

Thanks,
Ally

Rhowc
05-25-2017, 07:04 PM
I voted for All Tasks, but I am going to go a step further and request that you use your Hitachi for your one hour vie time. Enjoy!

pain slut joe
05-25-2017, 10:02 PM
Can we add tasks as well as voting?

MasterMichaelNY
05-25-2017, 11:01 PM
Well you know what I voted for.

lots357
05-26-2017, 04:38 AM
I think those d cups need some good soanking!

nyan
05-26-2017, 05:34 AM
Wow what sort of monster would voter for all of the above... oh wait that was me. Have fun.

Samtheringbearer
05-26-2017, 08:38 AM
I voted for All Tasks. Please use your Hitachi for your one hour vibe time.

Hello202
06-07-2017, 08:26 PM
Can we add tasks as well as voting?

Sorry this is so late but of course you may!

Blue Fox
06-07-2017, 08:50 PM
Would have voted the tack bra, but not so much a fan of the wedgie bit.

Hello202
06-22-2017, 09:22 AM
Hello! Long time no dares!

I've come here to update on what I've done this month.

I've done over
10 hours of Bra Connection wedgies.
Over 20 hours of a tack bra connection wedgie.
Over 24 hours of vibe time!!!! My personal favorite.
Over 100 edges (20, 5 edges)
10 nights of sleep with my toys
Only 10 enemas...
20 hours of clothespins
Over 400 spanks (5, 20 spanks on each ass and tit)
10 ruined orgasms
Only 10 days of the whole all tasks. Full on torture and I loved every moment!!

Thanks for all of the torture!
Ally

Magnetic
06-22-2017, 10:23 AM
Sorry this is so late but of course you may!

Ok whore... It seems you are not getting enough torture! Let's fix that!

Start with a freezing cold shower. Do not dry yourself! Wait for the water to evaporate totally naked... and once you are full dry, take another one! Once again, do not dry, but proceed to the rest of this dare immediately.

Wear your tack bra and tack panties over your shaking cold wet skin.

Do 10 slow push ups, resting on the ground for 10 seconds between push ups.

If you have somebody to help you, have him or her walk all over your back and ass between push ups... If you do this, do not count to 10 between them!

As soon as you are done, use your wooden spoon to get 100 spanks each per tit and pussy! Over the tack undies all tendered up by the push ups!

And yes... make sure you wear a bra connection wedgie for this!

Finally, provided that you have somebody to help you... let him fuck you in the ass dry (but not bareback). Have him start by giving you a few deep and quick thrusts.

Report back to this thread!

Magnetic
06-22-2017, 04:52 PM
Anymore votes? Come on dare me! I dare you!

I would love to dare you further... But I have heard nothing from you about my previous dares!

Hello202
06-24-2017, 10:13 AM
I would love to dare you further... But I have heard nothing from you about my previous dares!

How rude of me. I must've replied in my head instead of online. Yes sir I love your idea as a dare. But I don't know if I would have access to the help you desire...

Magnetic
06-24-2017, 09:31 PM
How rude of me. I must've replied in my head instead of online. Yes sir I love your idea as a dare. But I don't know if I would have access to the help you desire...

I see!

In that case, you might want to have something heavy, whatever it is, and let it rest on top of you...

Are you writing reports?

Hello202
08-21-2017, 02:59 PM
Ok whore... It seems you are not getting enough torture! Let's fix that!

Start with a freezing cold shower. Do not dry yourself! Wait for the water to evaporate totally naked... and once you are full dry, take another one! Once again, do not dry, but proceed to the rest of this dare immediately.

Wear your tack bra and tack panties over your shaking cold wet skin.

Do 10 slow push ups, resting on the ground for 10 seconds between push ups.

If you have somebody to help you, have him or her walk all over your back and ass between push ups... If you do this, do not count to 10 between them!

As soon as you are done, use your wooden spoon to get 100 spanks each per tit and pussy! Over the tack undies all tendered up by the push ups!

And yes... make sure you wear a bra connection wedgie for this!

Finally, provided that you have somebody to help you... let him fuck you in the ass dry (but not bareback). Have him start by giving you a few deep and quick thrusts.

Report back to this thread!

Sorry it has been a long wait for this...

I did this dare a couple days ago... It was a Saturday and I had the whole day to myself. I have a kinky friend with benefit on hold and I called him to tell him to come over for lunch and talked to him about my dare thing.

I started after lunch with a freezing shower. I was so horny that I didn't even want to wait for my friend. Anyways, I might have used the freezing jet stream on my clit and pussy area and over my sensitive nipples. Then I got out dried my feet so I walked dripping wet around my room. Used my phone lied on my bed over a towel just to protect the bed not to dry it, then I took another freezing shower. Then I Got my bra and panties. Hoping to warm up, I gladly did the push ups. I was on the 3rd slow push up when I heard a doorbell and went for the door. I just walked up and he saw me and grinned. He told me how hard he got and pushed me into the living room to finish my push ups. And instead of stepping on me, he got a bunch of my old school textbooks and other big boooks and put it on me. It was heavy even though I was drying up I got wetter... it also fucking hurts...

While I was finishing up the push up, I was to distracted to know what the heck he was doing. Anyways, I finished and all of a sudden he got a belt and started spanking my ass as I was trying to get up. It fucking hurt! Then what else... right I then stood up to give myself a bra connection wedgie for the next step. Then, he pushed me on the couch and forced one of my new ball gags (since I got all my toys on my coffee table to get ready) and he told me to spread eagle on the couch. First he spanked my tits then pussy and I might've closed my legs and arms at one point but I was so wet and in pain, I could tell the mother fucker was happy. I had to count each spank 100 hundred belts on each nipple then on my pussy. I could tell he was aiming for my clit. And not only was I still sensitive from the push-ups but I was sentitive from the showers too!!! Once he finished the spanks! Finally I thought, then I imeadiately toook the painstaking wedgie out but he said to keep it and with my puppy eyes I was like whattt?

Then all of a sudden he took me by the bra hook as I was fixing the couch thing. And the ball gag. And then he pulled me like a leash to the bedroom. I was moaning just thinking of what's to come and ughhh this guy is so fucking hot when he's dominating. I mean tbh hes not one of the best good looking guy out there but damn is he abusive sometimes! Then I finally took the wedgie out and I sighed with relief as the tacks left my body with a mark. Then he told me to call him sir and told me to crawl to get the hitachi. I did so and he let me sit on the bed as he was naked, I put on him condom as he got my pussy wet with the hitachi. It almost looked like a pretzel but then we were about to fuck (no lube) but I was happy I got wet. Then all of a sudden he wiped my pussy with the bedding blanket and he laughed as my face became dissapointed since now that I'm dry as fuck, he turned me to my stomach and spread my ass and just like the old times he fucked the shit out of me. We haven't done this kind of kinky shit in a while so he was not taking it slow. I may have hurt but I was just speechless with both pain and pleasure. I was face planted on the bed while he was fucking me deep in my ass! I can't believe how long I waited to do this dare! But hopefully I did what I was supposed to.

Thank you for this dare!!! Sorry it took so long but I'd be happy to get a punishment. He also left with a big smile and said he'd be happy to do it again. Hopefully it won't be permanent but I wish he could dominate me whenever. Hope he doesn't read this... anyways.hopefully I made sense throughout the report with enough imagery but Thanks for the dare!

Ally

Broffle
08-21-2017, 09:24 PM
I think a little more edging never hurt anyone...5 edges!

Kisune Karnon
08-22-2017, 10:32 AM
Everything is always the best option to take.

Hello202
08-25-2017, 10:05 AM
I've done over
20 hours of Bra Connection wedgies.
Over 24 hours of a tack bra connection wedgie.
Over 30 hours of vibe time!!!! My personal favorite.
Over 150 edges (30, 5 edges)
14 nights of sleep with my toys
Only 12 enemas...
26 hours of clothespins
Over 400 spanks (5, 20 spanks on each ass and tit)
20 ruined orgasms
Only 50 days of the whole all tasks. Full on torture and I loved every moment!!

Ive got so much fucking catching up to do...