PDA

View Full Version : 19 F- Verbally Degrade Me

Naughtycollegegirl
05-25-2017, 05:23 PM
Hey guys!

I'm home and look for somebody to PM me or post here and give me humiliating tasks that will degrade me!

I will report for all dares given!
Thanks!

MasterMichaelNY
05-25-2017, 11:06 PM
Lets go with public Humiliation. Tomorrow, or today when you wake up. Put on jeans, and a nice pair of pink panties.

Ok, now for the dare, when your out in public, unzip your fly 1/2 way. You'll be doing that for the next two days.

Send a report to my PM when your done.

Underdog69
05-25-2017, 11:25 PM
Put on a Short pants white would be best, stick the dildo in your pussy turn it on, drink a liter of water before leaving to somewhere public and stay there for an hour. When the time is up, go to a toilet take the dildo out and clean it up with your mouth. Pee through your pants and keep the stains when you walk back home. Lastly during your walk put the panty in your mouth all the way back.

Send report via pm pls enjoy yourself!!

HCWAM
05-26-2017, 07:17 AM
Well since semi-permanent isn't in your limits and you're looking for something humiliating and degrading, I'll first ask you how long is your hair?
Regardless of the answer, grab a pair of scissors and hack off your hair as close to the scalp as you can only on top of your head, leave the rest long and keep the haircut until it grows out