PDA

View Full Version : Happy Evening, Newcomer Here! (Female)

Dolly_Lovin'
05-25-2017, 04:28 PM
Hi there my lovely soon-to-be friends online!

I'd like to take a second to introduce myself, why I'm on here, and what I hope to gain by playing.

Who I Am

I am a Cis Female. Age 25. 5 foot 7. Long dark hair. Light eyes. 36 DD.

I am currently in between student and full fledged adult, but it's all pending on this one exam I have coming up. Right now, my life revolves around studying, working, and my relationship.

That being said, I am in a relationship. So I won't be actually touching or being touched by anyone, besides him. And, of course, he knows I'm on this site.

Why I'm Here

This exam is stressful, to say the least. Of course, I won't identify the exam since that would identify something too personal about myself. But, it will be draining on the mind, body and soul.

So, I think using this forum to work on training the body, and teasing the body, might help relieve some of that edge.

My Goals

I want to chat with someone, or very many someone's, to work on controlling my pussy, tits, and ass. Whatever sexual organs I have!

I do work from the bottom up, meaning I have suggestions. I know my body better, and if I can tailor a task to your liking, I'd love to help!

I'm looking for things that will primarily tease me. Like, something I have to constantly do to myself, or do throughout the day, or even just watch.

I'd love to go into more detail with you, personally, in a private message. So message me!

Disclaimer

I am open to any gender, sexuality, age (above 18) or race to interact with, but as we all do, I have a preference.

I would like to work closely with:
A female or Transgender
Over 40
Black or Asian