PDA

View Full Version : Need to earn orgasm

corrupteddoll
05-25-2017, 01:22 PM
I must complete 20 tasks before I'm allowed to cum tonight. Will mostly be at home but if you get a task in soon I can do hidden public when I mow my lawn! Incomplete tasks result in a punishment in addition to not counting towards my 20. I want to be really slutty so tasks that focus on making me horny, fucking my ass, exercising, accentuating my large breasts, or otherwise hello me to be sluttier are best! Please give lots of tasks! I want to cum tonight!
Tasks can also include rules up to 24 hours (excluding taking away my orgasm). Forcing multiple orgasms once I finally get to cum. And more! Make me desperate(er) to cum!

MasterW
05-25-2017, 01:47 PM
Wear short skit and sexy shirt with no bra. Gag your self with the penis gag.
Put the suction cup dildo pointing upwards on chair.
Keep your hands behind your head and fuck your ass 50 times by pumping up and down on the dildo. When you are done, remove the gag, kneel down and deepthroat the dildo 10 times as deep as you can.

RopeRigger
05-25-2017, 01:51 PM
Bind your tits as hard as you can and add the clamps to your nipples. Now wear a baggy t shirt for mowing the lawn and go have fun.
You may only remove the bindings and clamps when you are done with mowing the lawn.

corrupteddoll
05-25-2017, 01:54 PM
Wear short skit and sexy shirt with no bra. Gag your self with the penis gag.
Put the suction cup dildo pointing upwards on chair.
Keep your hands behind your head and fuck your ass 50 times by pumping up and down on the dildo. When you are done, remove the gag, kneel down and deepthroat the dildo 10 times as deep as you can.
thank you for the task! I will do this tonight as soon as I am alone! I know it's rally going to mane me feel slutty!
Bind your tits as hard as you can and add the clapms to your nipples. Now wear a baggy t shirt for mowing the lawn and go have fun.
You may only remove the bindings and clamps when you are done with mowing the lawn.

thank you! About to go out now! I will post back when done!

oddjobber
05-25-2017, 02:11 PM
mow your lawn in bra and panties..or at a minimum a two piece bikini...with a plug in ur ass. write the words "horny cum lover" on ur inner thighs in marker. put ur hair in pig tails. stop every ten minutes to spray urself with a hose of water.

nicelyvillainous
05-25-2017, 03:46 PM
Hmm, lets give you a nice long one. Since you're going to be home alone, lets give you some forced exercise.
Start by getting dressed in tennis shoes, and a short skirt. no shirt, no bra, no underwear. you may wear socks.
Put on your clit pump.
tape your wand vibrator to a chair or desk so it is the right height for you to ride it.
Write a nice humiliating mantra to repeat out loud later. about 100 words. Try hard to come up with something that makes you bite your lip thinking about anyone hearing you say it. Tape it up in front of the chair with the vibrating wand. Collect your clamps and put them on the chair that the wand is tied to.
Go to the opposite side of the house and setup your suction cup dildo on the ground. this includes top and bottom of stairs. So 2nd floor bedroom and basement laundry room would be ideal.

Here are the rules:
you will turn the wand vibrator to high, and ride it with your cunt. You will recite your mantra out loud, when you finish, you will put one clamp on your breasts/nipples (only 1, not one pair).
Once it is on, you will run to the suction cup dildo, lube it up, and do 5 of the following exercise: touch your toes as well as you can with your knees straight, straighten up and put your arms up, do one jumping jack (so jump once to get your legs apart and bring your arms down to your thighs as you do, then clap above your head, then jump a second time and bring your arms to your thighs, and clap above your head again), squat to bottom out your little starfish on the suction cup dildo and push your cheeks against the floor, stand up and do another jumping jack, repeat.
Once you've done 5 go ahead and run up to hold your cunt against the vibrator again and get a breather while you recite your mantra and put on another clamp.

You're done when you've done 50 of your exercise, so 10 sets. If you run out of clamps, you may shake your tits until one falls off so you may reapply it.

As an additional rule, to lube up the suction cup dildo, you may either use the lube of your choice and apply it with your mouth (so pour lube into mouth, then bob and slobber it all onto the toy), or you may use a painful, unpleasant lube and apply with your hands (since I know applying lube to a dildo that freshly fucked your cute hiney is close to one of your limits). Think icyhot, capsacin muscle rub cream, menthol rub like vicks vapo rub, hot sauce mixed with lube, toothpaste if you have nothing better.

And to make sure you are running, for every minute over 50 minutes you take to finish, give your cunt a swat with a hairbrush. If you give up early, add 5 swats for every exercise you didn't do (so an extra 25 per set).

Hmm oh yes I forgot. You may take off the clit pump whenever you would like to, and for the first set, before putting on the first clamp, bind up your breasts nice and tight and bouncy while you are riding the wand vibrator. Enjoy struggling not to cum.

Feel free to PM me if anything was unclear.

corrupteddoll
05-25-2017, 04:49 PM
Bind your tits as hard as you can and add the clamps to your nipples. Now wear a baggy t shirt for mowing the lawn and go have fun.

Done! My tits are pretty big to start with (technically 34ddd) so adding bondage always makes them look freakishly huge! I used magnet balls to clamp my nipples so it wouldn't be noticeable on my already huge tits. I felt like anyone would notice how huge my tits were if they looked at me. It didn't take long before my nipples started to hurt, but I didn't mind. The humiliation of my protruding tits was keeping me preoccupied and horny! When I was done my neighbor came over to talk to me. I tried to keep my arms crossed over my tits but I don't think that helped at all. She seemed to notice and left quickly. I put the mower away as quickly as I could and got inside to relieve my tits.

Sorry I didn't get to read the second lawn mowing dare in time!

Looking forward to starting my other dares tonight! Thus little exposure has my mind crazy horny!

oddjobber
05-25-2017, 05:07 PM
one for tonight: bind ur tits again as you did for the lawn mowing. put in a butt plug and wear tight underwwar...spandex or something tight..nylons if you have to.

place a dildo on the floor in front of you. you will do three sets of exercises....25 jumping jacks, 10 push ups with each push up you must swallow the dildo deep, then 20 squats. do three sets of these. that is 75 total jacks..30 pushups and 60 squats. if you dont complete them all then the difference is the number of times you must spank yourself.

since it os noght, after you finish, stand in an open window with the lights off. jist to cool off..and maybe if someone drives by they might just see you. as long as you stand in the window..you may edge.

corrupteddoll
05-25-2017, 05:30 PM
looks like my tits will be bound a lot tonight! And wow! Lots of exercises to keep my body sexy too! I hope I can keep up! My pussy is already pretty wet! I can't stop thinking about everything I get to do tonight...

corrupteddoll
05-25-2017, 06:59 PM
Hmm, lets give you a nice long one. Since you're going to be home alone, lets give you some forced exercise.
Start by getting dressed in tennis shoes, and a short skirt. no shirt, no bra, no underwear. you may wear socks.
Put on your clit pump.
tape your wand vibrator to a chair or desk so it is the right height for you to ride it.
Write a nice humiliating mantra to repeat out loud later. about 100 words. Try hard to come up with something that makes you bite your lip thinking about anyone hearing you say it. Tape it up in front of the chair with the vibrating wand. Collect your clamps and put them on the chair that the wand is tied to.
Go to the opposite side of the house and setup your suction cup dildo on the ground. this includes top and bottom of stairs. So 2nd floor bedroom and basement laundry room would be ideal.

Here are the rules:
you will turn the wand vibrator to high, and ride it with your cunt. You will recite your mantra out loud, when you finish, you will put one clamp on your breasts/nipples (only 1, not one pair).
Once it is on, you will run to the suction cup dildo, lube it up, and do 5 of the following exercise: touch your toes as well as you can with your knees straight, straighten up and put your arms up, do one jumping jack (so jump once to get your legs apart and bring your arms down to your thighs as you do, then clap above your head, then jump a second time and bring your arms to your thighs, and clap above your head again), squat to bottom out your little starfish on the suction cup dildo and push your cheeks against the floor, stand up and do another jumping jack, repeat.
Once you've done 5 go ahead and run up to hold your cunt against the vibrator again and get a breather while you recite your mantra and put on another clamp.

You're done when you've done 50 of your exercise, so 10 sets. If you run out of clamps, you may shake your tits until one falls off so you may reapply it.

As an additional rule, to lube up the suction cup dildo, you may either use the lube of your choice and apply it with your mouth (so pour lube into mouth, then bob and slobber it all onto the toy), or you may use a painful, unpleasant lube and apply with your hands (since I know applying lube to a dildo that freshly fucked your cute hiney is close to one of your limits). Think icyhot, capsacin muscle rub cream, menthol rub like vicks vapo rub, hot sauce mixed with lube, toothpaste if you have nothing better.

And to make sure you are running, for every minute over 50 minutes you take to finish, give your cunt a swat with a hairbrush. If you give up early, add 5 swats for every exercise you didn't do (so an extra 25 per set).

Hmm oh yes I forgot. You may take off the clit pump whenever you would like to, and for the first set, before putting on the first clamp, bind up your breasts nice and tight and bouncy while you are riding the wand vibrator. Enjoy struggling not to cum.

Feel free to PM me if anything was unclear.
Okay! I finally finished this dare. It took quite a while! I don't live in a big house so I decided to run there and back twice to make sure I wasn't cheating on time or exercise. My tits were (are) bound very tight. I made sure the clit pump was on very tight and pulled my clit up into it as much as I could. It hurt to use the vibe with my clit pulled so tightly but when I ran the constant tugging on my clit was amazing. The mantra was a nice touch. Reminded me why I am doing this. To be a good slut. It was hard to keep putting clamps on my tits because I tied them so tightly but I managed to get them to stay. My tits were very sore by the end. The first thing I did when I finished was pull those off! I knew I was going to need some kind of lube if I didn't want to tear my ass hole, but I really didn't want to put lube in my mouth. That sounds way worse than just sucking a dirty dildo. So I dug out a container of viks and applied liberally. The added sensation while fucking my ass was intense. I have to say this was my favorite part though. I feel like a good slut should always be ready to have her ass fucked in any way. My ass is still burning from the viks. I can't wait to keep going! I know I'm going to be sore from all the exersices tomorrow! Oh and my time was still under limits so that was good! I was so scared I wouldn't make it! My clit is soooo tender now

Rhowc
05-25-2017, 07:07 PM
Here's a quick and easy one:

Strip naked, lay flat on your back, spread your legs wide and pull your knees up so that your feet are flat. Hold a breast with one hand while you slap it 25 times with the other hand. Repeat for the opposite breast. Lay your hand on your pussy with your fingers at your opening. Raise your hand up and bring it down in a sharp slap. Slap your pussy 100 times. Do this in 4 sets of 25 so that you can continue to slap hard. Finish by holding yourself open and slapping your clit 50 times with a wooden spoon. Be sure to count all of your spanks out loud.

Please send me your detailed report afterwards.

nicelyvillainous
05-25-2017, 09:04 PM
Naughty girl, you didn't share what your mantra was.
fuck your pussy with the penis gag 50 times, then put it on.
put a dollop of vicks into your clit pump and get back to stretching out that tender nub with it. get your suction cup dildo, set it up on your chair, and have a seat. write out your mantra for us. after every single word, bounce on that dick 10 times. Once you are done your nice long ass fucking, you will replace that dildo with a nice big plug in your gaping hole.
You may remove your gag or the plug for more than 10 minutes at a time until someone posts and tells you to. (You may take the gag out if you have to interact with anyone, or have to go to work or school. If your jaw is bothering you, you are allowed to take it out for 10 minutes, put it in for one minute, then take it out for 10 minutes again etc.)