PDA

View Full Version : Driving through the desert. Help me pass the time.

steve42
05-25-2017, 01:19 PM
I'm driving by myself through the desert. I've got about 4 hours left and the heat is kinda making me a little sleepy. I'm not exactly sure what I'm looking for but if anyone has some dares to help me get through this drive I would appreciate it.

SlaveRalph
05-25-2017, 01:41 PM
First of all, pull over, strip down to nothing but your shoes, and resume driving. Expert mode: strip outside the car.

After every "City name: X miles", sign you most edge.

steve42
05-25-2017, 01:47 PM
Thank you! Those are two really good ones. Just to be clear is it X miles equals the number of edges or just one edge per sign?

steve42
05-25-2017, 01:51 PM
Actually, I just passed a sign that said the town is 245 miles away. I think I will go with one edge per sign😊

SlaveRalph
05-25-2017, 02:05 PM
That's what I meant. :). You naked yet?

steve42
05-25-2017, 02:12 PM
Yupp. And have done 6 edges so far.

steve42
05-25-2017, 02:14 PM
Got naked inside the car because there are still a decent number of other cars on this road.

SlaveRalph
05-25-2017, 02:48 PM
Good call. Windows down? ;)

steve42
05-25-2017, 03:11 PM
It's 102 degrees out there. Not quite blasting the AC in order to avoid overheating, but definitely running it on low still.

Nwbie
05-25-2017, 03:26 PM
Put a sign, piece of paper, on your car like in front of the back window with a naughty text, some examples ...

Sextoy for use, honk 3 times
Free striptease for the voyeurs, jerking on request
Free blowjobs and pussy licking, honk 3 times
Spank me if you're bored, honk 3 times (or some method)
Wet kisses for the naughty ladies

steve42
05-25-2017, 03:54 PM
Put a sign, piece of paper, on your car like in front of the back window with a naughty text, some examples ...

Sextoy for use, honk 3 times
Free striptease for the voyeurs, jerking on request
Free blowjobs and pussy licking, honk 3 times
Spank me if you're bored, honk 3 times (or some method)
Wet kisses for the naughty ladies
Oh man, I don't think I have anything in the car that I could use for that right now, but I will be doing this drive back the other way on Sunday that gives me a few days to think of a good sign to make.

forgetfulmagician
05-25-2017, 04:04 PM
Where are you driving to?

Next place where there is a convenience store pull into their lot. Get dressed wearing the minimum of clothing. Buy some icy/hot and some altoids or some other breath mint that is spicy.

Get back in your car. Before you are allowed to move your car strip, insert 2 of the altoids into your pee hole and 4 of them as far into your asshole as you can. Generously rub the icy hot on your balls, cock, entire pubic area, and on your nipples.

steve42
05-25-2017, 04:39 PM
Where are you driving to?

Next place where there is a convenience store pull into their lot. Get dressed wearing the minimum of clothing. Buy some icy/hot and some altoids or some other breath mint that is spicy.

Get back in your car. Before you are allowed to move your car strip, insert 2 of the altoids into your pee hole and 4 of them as far into your asshole as you can. Generously rub the icy hot on your balls, cock, entire pubic area, and on your nipples.
Man that is brutal! But I'm down for it. I'm close enough to my destination that I'll do it on the way home instead though. As far as my destination goes, it looks like I'm in your state.

forgetfulmagician
05-25-2017, 07:30 PM
Depending on how long you are nearby we could meet if you are interested.

Nwbie
06-01-2017, 02:32 PM
I would love to read some reports ;)