PDA

View Full Version : 20/female/master seeks 18-24/female/slave in any location (webcam required)

Random11111
05-25-2017, 11:08 AM
20/female/master seeks 18-24/female/slave in any location (webcam required)

Im actually 19 but the page wont let me change the age from 20.

I want a liitle girl who is willing to be a good little slave to me for just 1 week. I think im fair though. Every day of the week my slave will have a task tailored to there likes and limits. Each task will have something for them to do and then take a picture of to prove completion. Each days task will be slightly harder than the last. If they complete all 7 days then they will be rewarded by punishing me. However if they fail they will be punished.

Ideally my slave would be 18 or 19, female, smaller size tits (a or b cup but any size will do), i like really skinny girls 100-130 lbs again any size works. I love blondes and redheads but any hairstyle/color works.

My favorite dares to give involve light bondage, humiliation, body writing, wam/messy, light pain. If you fit these criteria and like these kinds of dares. I want to work with you to have an unforgettable experience. Pm me descriptions of youself if you are interested. Pictures are always helpful. Thanks

Random11111
05-26-2017, 07:28 PM
I realize this says webcam required its more just a camera or other way to take pics