PDA

View Full Version : Decide slut's fate in night club

hornyhornyslut
05-25-2017, 10:13 AM
I have decided to attend a special event in night club, around middle June. The night club having a promotional event exclusively for girl, which is similar to the past touch me party. Before entrance, girls can choose to have one or more temporary tattoos on their skins. The tattoo would either read KISS ME or TOUCH ME. So all other guests in the club can either touch or kiss the girl in the particular skin being tattooed. The KISS ME will generally be tattooed in the face/neck area only. If two KISS ME tattoos being placed on each side of cheek, the girl's lip can be kissed.

So I would like you all to decide where I am going be tattoo at. I will list all the possible places in the poll, and based on the poll results, I will have that four TOUCH ME tattoos at region with highest votes. Also, if the poll exceed 20 voters in total, I will have one KISS ME tattoo one my cheek and have two such tattoos if the exceed 50 voters.

Happy voting. Thanks.

P/S: My bad, I forget to set this poll as multiple choice. So I reduce the total voters to 50 for me to get 2 KISS ME tattoos.