PDA

View Full Version : Let mistress down

SubmissiveB
05-25-2017, 09:21 AM
Hello everybody,

I am a 22yr submissive having the pleasure of being allowed to serve Miss Xarx41. However.. I have recently failed her, and let her down.
Mistress has had the desire to expose me, and show the pictures online.. But I am able to stop this if I'm being punished properly.

Thats where I need your help.
I need punishment ideas, at least three in total. My mistress will hand pick them from this list.

Please, please help me with ideas and give me punishments!

xarx41
05-25-2017, 09:25 AM
Put the poor guy out of his misery ;)

SubmissiveB
05-25-2017, 02:03 PM
I'm sorry Mistress for failing you. Besides my initial mistakes.. I was stupid enough to try and be bratty to you. I disrespected you and thought I could get away with it.. Turns out you are still in control, and showed me.. And the rest of the world. Luckily you are such a generous Mistress, kind enough to give me another shot at redemption. I hope you will be able to find forgiveness in your heart. To forgive me for being so stupid, arrogant and disrespectful. I will be a good obedient submissive.

SubmissiveB
05-25-2017, 02:05 PM
Please guys/gals... I really NEED 3 punishments! Please help me out! Im on my knees begging for someone to help punish me.. Please!

oddjobber
05-25-2017, 02:07 PM
how did you redeem yourself? i was going to say 100 smacks to the balls with a wooden spoon..but maybe too late?

SubmissiveB
05-25-2017, 02:11 PM
Thank you very much. Mistress gave me a little idea of what exposure was like.. :#
It is very appreciated, thank you!

oddjobber
05-25-2017, 02:12 PM
Thank you very much. Mistress gave me a little idea of what exposure was like.. :#
It is very appreciated, thank you!

hmmm...sorry i missed it.

SubmissiveB
05-25-2017, 03:29 PM
I fear that if I dont get the minimum amount of 3.. it will be very easy to see..
Please! please help me reach the minimum amount of punishments. Anything is welcome !

oddjobber
05-25-2017, 03:51 PM
best of luck..i already gave you one..think thats all i get.

xarx41
05-26-2017, 02:32 AM
Sadly he didn't gather lots of punishments for me to choose from, so his pictures ended up on my blog ((secstatic-xxx in case you feel curious)

SubmissiveB
05-26-2017, 04:26 AM
Thank you very much Mistress.. Thank you for showing the world.. I hope it'll only be these which will be shown

tijfp
05-26-2017, 05:22 AM
I guess I'm too late, but just in case you are looking for additional punishments:

Get a dildo and strip naked. Lie down on your back, with your feet up on a chair (situp position). Place the dildo between your knees, pointing towards your face. You'll now be doing situps with a twist:
Starting from the ground, slowly come up. When you can reach the dildo, take it into your mouth, get it as deep as it goes. On the top position, hold for 3 seconds, giving it a nice blowjob, then slowly come back down. Repeat this 20 times.

Your abs will be burning and your practicing your blowjob skills at the same time, so it's a win-win ;)

Have fun