PDA

View Full Version : Stretch my balls

biswitchboy
05-25-2017, 03:30 AM
Mistress Ally is away for the weekend, and has commanded me to do some ball stretching whilst she's gone.

Whenever I am home alone, I must tie a piece of string around my balls, and attach something to the end of it. Heavier/bigger objects can touch the floor, but that means I have to drag it around.

What kind of items should I tie to the end? We've used all sorts of things from around the house before.

KittyAydy
05-25-2017, 06:45 AM
Try a large bottle that you will use to pee in for the weekend. It will start nice and light but will slowly get heaver and heaver. I'll be nice and give you a way to ease your pain :3 you may drink the piss from the bottle to lessen the weight. I'll even be extra nice and (if your mistress doesn't think its too easy) let you pour out as much as you drink since pee is a dislike

Hope you enjoy your weekend

MistressAlly150
05-25-2017, 05:08 PM
He will be carrying that bottle around for most of the weekend now.

Before leaving tomorrow, I decided to have a little fun with him. Just tied his balls to the bedpost, and made him clean our bedroom whilst I sat and watched.

I love watching men do chores anyway, but this was even better. He had to really pull on those balls to reach the corners.

Begged me to let him free, and said he'd clean the whole house. He'll be cleaning the whole house anyway...