PDA

View Full Version : Diaper and Edging dares M4F

Frederickfish
05-24-2017, 09:31 PM
Please can I have some dares to keep me horny in diapers, maybe conditions to be allowed to cum or just deny me, I have all evening and all day tomorrow, thank you all!

MasterW
05-24-2017, 10:15 PM
Put on cage and diaper but don't tighten the diaper yet. First hold a vibrator against the cage for 10 minutes. Then tighten the diaper and keep it on until it leaks.

You are only allowed to remove the cage if someone gives you permission or dare that requires it

Frederickfish
05-24-2017, 10:20 PM
Thank you for the task I will start now

Frederickfish
05-25-2017, 11:40 AM
I escaped from the diaper last night but it managed to get through my towel too and soak my sheets anyway, still horny just thinking about it please let me take off my cage somebody

freed505
05-25-2017, 07:39 PM
keep the cage, and what about your diaper? have you changed? you shouldnt change more than 1 diaper per day

Frederickfish
05-25-2017, 08:04 PM
I changed this morning from last night and have had to change once more already
Cage is still on and the key is frozen in water

a17diaper
05-25-2017, 09:10 PM
I changed this morning from last night and have had to change once more already
Cage is still on and the key is frozen in water

Here is one for you, you may take the cage off, but only while your diaper is absolutely overflowing with poo. I'm talking more poo then you thought you had in you, up the front and back. Take a suppository (max dosage you can do) when you take the key out of the freezer. If you mess before the key melts the deal is off. However you can't unlock the cage until after you are covered in poo. Keep in mind you still only have one change per day and once you change the cage goes back on.

Frederickfish
05-25-2017, 09:18 PM
Poop is a limit for me sorry, the key remains frozen for now