PDA

View Full Version : Birthday dares

Slutishgirl
05-24-2017, 11:54 AM
So it's my birthday tomorrow and I'm looking for some dares to make it more interesting. I'll do anything within my limits, just give me something interesting :)

NaughtyDaddy
05-24-2017, 12:08 PM
During your whole day you must be plugged and wearing a skirt and all bathrooms are forbidden to you.
From the time you feel a need to pee until you release you must edge once each 20 mins. You will hold your pee until you leak and then piss yourself sitting over a sink or grass or on a bench anywhere but a toilet. You can't wipe or clean yourself until midnight. If your panties are still wet at that time you may cum once, if they're dry edge 10 times then go to bed in your pissy panties without shower.

Anytime you piss yourself you'll kik it to me while doing and you'll also kik me what happened at midnight. I'm adding you right now.
Waiting for your report in PM or here as you please.

Meatballsurgery
05-25-2017, 03:39 AM
saw your birthday dare and I have a few for you. first of all for every happy birthday wish on your social media you need to first spank your pussy, asscheeks and breasts 20 time, and at the end of the day count them all and spank theybsane places that number.

make a tac bra and panties so that everytime you get a squeezing a hug you will get pain

HCWAM
05-25-2017, 09:54 AM
Happy birthday! Drink a liter of water every hour, collect all your pee in a bucket, give yourself an enema with all the pee at the end of the night and then dump all that pee over your head. Don't shower for a week, if you can't do that when you do shower make it cold and pierce your pussy lips once for every day short of a week you were (7 - how ever many days you actually went without showering).

Greatcornbow
05-25-2017, 01:55 PM
So it's my birthday tomorrow and I'm looking for some dares to make it more interesting. I'll do anything within my limits, just give me something interesting :)

OK. Get a caning. Number of strokes = your age on birthday (?28). You must be in your birthday suit and caning must be by a male who's never seen you naked before.

RopeRigger
05-25-2017, 02:05 PM
Before you go to bed at night, on your birthday. Thank your mom and dad out loud for bringing you into the world. Spank each of your ass cheeks as often as you are old now. And each time thank your mom and dad.

Have fun-