PDA

View Full Version : Crossdressing Dares

DareLover159
05-24-2017, 08:52 AM
Hey everyone, I'm new to cross dressing and I'd like to get used to wear female clothes while out and about, at home, and sleeping, and I am looking for the creative minds of getdare to please give me some ideas and rules

Right now I have access to a few bras, panties, and a few general female clothes

Since that isn't very much, I wouldn't mind getting ideas for what to buy as well, thanks in advance!

DareLover159
05-24-2017, 11:06 PM
Bumping! I know people don't like to post on these kind of threads, but I would be very thankful if someone did

MasterW
05-25-2017, 01:08 AM
Begin by going one day a week using only female underwear. When that begins to feel easy up it to two days a week. Always up only one day at the time. If you miss a day at any point, make a punishment thread.

Dottie
05-25-2017, 02:06 AM
Try wearing a girl's nightie to sleep, i bet that'd make u feel like the sissy u wanna be

DareLover159
05-25-2017, 08:37 AM
Begin by going one day a week using only female underwear. When that begins to feel easy up it to two days a week. Always up only one day at the time. If you miss a day at any point, make a punishment thread.

Thank you very much fur this, I will start on Monday and go from there

Try wearing a girl's nightie to sleep, i bet that'd make u feel like the sissy u wanna be

I will be looking in to where to buy a girls nightie, but I already love the idea