PDA

View Full Version : Punishment Request

oddjobber
05-24-2017, 07:39 AM
As a punishment for spilling cum while edging during my denial period, i was told to coat my cock and balls in hot sauce and to go onto a cam site and make ten men cum while watching them.

I did the hot sauce part which did burn, especially getting it in my hole. However, getting men to cum for me was a difficult task. It was harder then I thought it would be. My first attempt i was just chatting while watching but the guy was older and was strokinga half hard cock. I watched him for twenty minutes until his cam just shut off. I moved on to the next one, a larger gentleman..hairy and kinda gross. but he was there. he again disappeared after a short while.

i gave up that night and tried again another day. again with hot sauce but this time i dressed in black stockings, pink panties and a black bra. I turned my own cam on and offered to help anyone that needed it. i cammed with another man who seemed into it..but he couldnt get fully hard the whole time. i even tried the countdown method but nothing. after what seemed forever i moved on to abother cam. still on my own cam people wanted me to cum but i couldnt obviously.

the more and more i tried the more i failed.

As punishment for that failure, my Miss has instructed me to first explain my failure. I was supposed to be a good sissy slut and make men cum..but apparently i'm not as good at it as i thought.

I am now requesting further punishments on this thread. It will be active for a week and any posted here I will have to complete. I am also going to try to push my limots so please review those and I will try and push myself to complete them.

Thank you to anyone that can help me with this.

oddjobber
05-25-2017, 11:58 AM
bumping...still in need of alternative punishments for not being a good sissy and not being able to be pleasing enough to pleasure men on cam.

kurious kat
05-27-2017, 04:14 PM
I'm very excited you were wearing your panties when I checked!

I'm told cam sites are challenging with people popping out at odd times, so to try a different way to help people get off, you'll need to post in at least 3 request-a-truth-or-dare forum threads. Choose posters for whom you can be somewhat creative using their likes, and people who seem actually likely to take on the dare if they can.

Before typing each dare for them, insert a butt plug to help inspire you (and keep you feeling "ready" - you do have one, don't you?) After you finish, you're welcome to edge each time while using the plug.

oddjobber
05-31-2017, 04:37 AM
i dont have a plig actually..but i did use a carrot and posted here.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?p=2811952#post2811952
will do the same next post.

the carrpt was a bigger one than i was used to using but it was there so i had to give it a go. since i dont have a pkug i thought the carrott an ok alternative. i lubed it up and squatted over the carrottt slowly pushing it into my ass. i'm tight so it takes some slow rocming to get things moving. but i was able to get it in a short fingers length.

while slowly rocking on it i foind the thread above and wrote the dare. i dont know yet if it will be completed but i do hopeso. i dont know if it has to be done in order to count against my three??

so if you would lime to see a pic of the said carrott in my ass, post a punishment here to help me...it can be as simple as addimg edges while im in denial...but add a punishment and pm me and i can send u a pic of tje carrott in my ass.

Switch528
05-31-2017, 05:49 AM
I admire your predicament. I was tasked with going on cam once for one hour and completing any task set before me within my limits. I didn't watch any other cams or anything but had many people chatting me which were mostly men.

I would challenge you to still get your 10, but not have to do it in the same day necessarily. Maybe offer to do certain tasks after someone cums like CBT or something else.