PDA

View Full Version : Comicon weekend hotel

dare_luke
05-24-2017, 05:03 AM
I am going to be going to London tomorrow and will be staying in a small hotel until Monday so that I can go to Comicon.

I would love for some dares for the weekend if I can please? It will be easier for me to have tasks to do in the hotel.

My current ones are:

Stay naked the entire time I am in my hotel room.
If someone is with me in my room, I can wear clothes but have to try and let them see me naked.
Wear a butt plug while eating breakfast at the hotel
If safe to do so, hide my room key on a different floor then shut myself out of my room naked, needing to go and get the key to get back in - this will not be happening
Touch all the Windows of my room with my cock
Have my wrist cuffed to my balls (will cuff to cock and balls for security) while awake and in my room
Stay in chastity while in the room
Do not use seat when using toilet all weekend (sit on rim) and be shirtless at same time

There is a chance that a friend may stay with me if they miss the last tube home so do not want to be doing anything there that would out me too much as we aren't quite on that level of friendship!

I'll be available on kik in the evenings and on and off during the day as well.

nifoc_uk
05-24-2017, 12:30 PM
Touch all the windows in the hotel room with your cock

dare_luke
05-24-2017, 02:39 PM
Touch all the windows in the hotel room with your cock

I will do that. If i can i will do it as soon as i arrive tomorrow.

If there are any other tasks or dares that people would like me to complete please just reply below. Likes and limits are below. If i need to take any toys with me, please let me know before 12pm British time tomorrow.

MasterW
05-24-2017, 10:05 PM
When you are alone in hotel room, your right wrist should be cuffed to your balls. You may remove this to sleep

dare_luke
05-25-2017, 01:11 AM
When you are alone in hotel room, your right wrist should be cuffed to your balls. You may remove this to sleep

Thank you. I will add this to my list.

As before, continue adding dares and tasks throughout the weekend and I will complete them to the best of my ability.

This starts today.

Janus100
05-25-2017, 01:37 AM
I think you should wear your chastity cage whilst in your room. When you got out you can remove it but leave it somewhere visible so the cleaners will see it :p

dare_luke
05-25-2017, 02:21 AM
I think you should wear your chastity cage whilst in your room. When you got out you can remove it but leave it somewhere visible so the cleaners will see it :p

I'm committed so i will travel down in my cage and then be locked while in my room. I will not be leaving any of my toys on display though.

Sybren
05-25-2017, 02:54 AM
For the duration of your trip wherever you go, you can use the bathroom / toilets as often as needed, the catch you need to sit on the toilet without using the toilet seat. When you feel daring and safe, take off your T-shirt.

dare_luke
05-25-2017, 03:21 AM
For the duration of your trip wherever you go, you can use the bathroom / toilets as often as needed, the catch you need to sit on the toilet without using the toilet seat. When you feel daring and safe, take off your T-shirt.

Ok. I a pwill remove my shirt everytime, that won't be a problem.

I will be leaving in about an hour.