PDA

View Full Version : 22/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location

Dimenos
05-23-2017, 02:46 AM
22/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location

Hello potential Masters and Mistress,
I am a 22 years old slave from germany and searching for a longterm Master/Mistress who can train me and using me for their amusement.

About me:k
- 5' 7" (1,69m)
- 117lbs (53Kg)
- Black hair
- Blue Eyes
- Snake Bites Piercings
- Living alone
- Timezone UTC+2

I do shift work, so normaly every week I have a other time I need to work. Thats the reason why live actions are difficult but not impossible.
You will find my limits and my toys in my signature.

I donīt want to say my likes here, because I donīt want a Master/Mistress who just telling me the likes I want to hear.
I will just say that I like humiliation and I like to be treated harsh, but I want my rewards too if I was a good obedient slave who deserves it.
If you realy want to know a bit over my likes, I think a look into my toys and pm dares will help.
Just in case, yes I am willing to send pics and vids, because as I say I want to amuse my Master/Mistress
So I did a short poll for everyone who wants me as their slave. It just needs 5 minutes to fill out. There is no special question, just about your likes (So I can know what would you do with your slave), your limits, timezone etc.
https://goo.gl/forms/dBLXo8A2jiJhZwdw1

If you have any questions please send me a pm, I will answer your question as soon as possible.

Dimenos
05-23-2017, 03:59 PM
PS: I will let this ad open for min. 3 days. After that I will choose one.