PDA

View Full Version : 20F looking for fun

Veissed
05-23-2017, 12:34 AM
Hey everyone how are you? :)

I'm thinking of accepting any dares I get in the next hour. I haven't done any dares recently so I figured why not. The only real rules are I'm only accepting them for an hour, but if I'm unable to get to it in an hour because other dares are taking up time or something I'll get to it after I'm done. I just won't be accepting new dares after an hour.

As for limits mainly just pictures and stuff like peeing and whatnot. Sorry but not a real fan :( Anyway I'll be sure to do my best to get around and try them all and write reports for them. Thanks :)

ubertino
05-23-2017, 12:37 AM
Since we have very little information, why don't you get completely naked and edge once with a household object to get the hour started! :)

NaughtyDaddy
05-23-2017, 12:44 AM
Hello sweetie,

For a beginning you will strip naked in your school toilets and spank yourself 30 times. Then you'll edge twice and go back to your classes but without any panties. You'll be commando for the whole day without any autorisation to wipe or clean yourself when you go peepee.

Edit: By the way I really love your avatar. I'd gladly be at the other extremity of this leash......

Masterwants
05-23-2017, 12:48 AM
You need to strip naked and spend 15 minutes with clothes pins attached to your nipples and clit.

Then go and find a large spoon and spank each ass cheek, nipple and your pussy 30 times.

Lastly, get some ice cubes and fill your pussy with ice cubes, pack them in tightly and leave them in there to melt.

Enjoy :)

Veissed
05-23-2017, 12:59 AM
Since we have very little information, why don't you get completely naked and edge once with a household object to get the hour started! :)
Well that's one way to start haha first dare and I'm already naked haha. I finished edging, I decided to use one of my hair brush handles to do it.
Hello sweetie,

For a beginning you will strip naked in your school toilets and spank yourself 30 times. Then you'll edge twice and go back to your classes but without any panties. You'll be commando for the whole day without any autorisation to wipe or clean yourself when you go peepee.

Edit: By the way I really love your avatar. I'd gladly be at the other extremity of this leash......
I'm not at university rght now so I guess I'll do this one tomorrow if that's ok with you. Also what do I do with the panties? Do I just leave them there or take them with me?
You need to strip naked and spend 15 minutes with clothes pins attached to your nipples and clit.

Then go and find a large spoon and spank each ass cheek, nipple and your pussy 30 times.

Lastly, get some ice cubes and fill your pussy with ice cubes, pack them in tightly and leave them in there to melt.

Well I think it's safe to say betwee Ubertino and your dare that I might aswell stay naked haha. I'll be sure to start this one now :)

karentje
05-23-2017, 01:05 AM
Since u are 20 and it's the fifth month, u shall try having 5 edges in 20 minutes.

Between every edge u slap clit 25 times with a brush.

If u succeed u stop otherwise u try again.

Deva Lilu
05-23-2017, 01:06 AM
How about you stay naked for the whole hour then? :p also are we allowed to give multiple dares after you finish the first one?

Veissed
05-23-2017, 01:14 AM
How about you stay naked for the whole hour then? :p also are we allowed to give multiple dares after you finish the first one?
Well there goes my clothes haha. I'll now be naked until the hours over. Hopefully I don't have to go outside. And yeah you can submit more than one dare :)

NaughtyDaddy
05-23-2017, 01:27 AM
I'm not at university rght now so I guess I'll do this one tomorrow if that's ok with you. Also what do I do with the panties? Do I just leave them there or take them with me?

Ok for tomorrow but you'll have to write a report about everything. About the panties I say you let them there for the whole day and you get them back at the end of your classes. If they are still there..........

And since we can give you more than one dare and that you have to be naked the whole day today I add that you must edge 4 times humping your pillow and then make yourself cum standing up in front of an exposed window:D

Deva Lilu
05-23-2017, 01:37 AM
Oh then I add to your naked day that you have to have all curtains and blinds open :) hope people walk past. Oh and how about you order some food in? Should be fun for either you or the delivery person, which I hopes a guy :p

Veissed
05-23-2017, 01:43 AM
Alright that's the time limit. Thanks for helping me out everyone. I'll finish the few reports to the dares I've done and then do the rest tomorrow :) thanks again, I might do another one of these later :)

Veissed
05-23-2017, 02:01 AM

Well the clothes pins hurt bit but I eventually got used to them. The real trouble was the spanking part. I wasn't too keen to try this but I did agree to do whatever was submitted.

I grabbed a wooden spoon out and stated with ass. Being naked meant I didn't really have any sheilding and it started to hurt after a few hits so I started going a little softer sorry. Doing nipples was probably the worst ones because they were still erect after the clothes pins so it really hurt but I pulled through.

Lastly my pussy was hurting after the 30 hits but thankfully you were nice enough to make me fill it with ice afterwards haha the ice helped numb the pain from the spanks but, I'm sure if I really liked how it felt haha

NaughtyDaddy
05-23-2017, 02:21 AM
Well the clothes pins hurt bit but I eventually got used to them. The real trouble was the spanking part. I wasn't too keen to try this but I did agree to do whatever was submitted.

I grabbed a wooden spoon out and stated with ass. Being naked meant I didn't really have any sheilding and it started to hurt after a few hits so I started going a little softer sorry. Doing nipples was probably the worst ones because they were still erect after the clothes pins so it really hurt but I pulled through.

Lastly my pussy was hurting after the 30 hits but thankfully you were nice enough to make me fill it with ice afterwards haha the ice helped numb the pain from the spanks but, I'm sure if I really liked how it felt haha

Can you describe how that felt and how that looked like when ice was melting?

Masterwants
05-23-2017, 06:54 AM

Well done, thanks for such a cute report. :) PM me anytime you need more tasks...

Veissed
05-26-2017, 10:34 AM
Hello sweetie,

For a beginning you will strip naked in your school toilets and spank yourself 30 times. Then you'll edge twice and go back to your classes but without any panties. You'll be commando for the whole day without any autorisation to wipe or clean yourself when you go peepee

About the panties I say you let them there for the whole day and you get them back at the end of your classes. If they are still there..........

And since we can give you more than one dare and that you have to be naked the whole day today I add that you must edge 4 times humping your pillow and then make yourself cum standing up in front of an exposed window:D

Oh then I add to your naked day that you have to have all curtains and blinds open :) hope people walk past. Oh and how about you order some food in? Should be fun for either you or the delivery person, which I hopes a guy :p
Well I finall got around to doing this one. So I went to university as normal and had my first class. When we were given a break I decided to start this dare so I left for the bathroom. I went into one of the stalls and pulled down my panties and hung them on the hook behind the door. I felt very nervous as I was wearing a skirt and was super worried that someone might see that i wasn't wearing underwear. I got back to class and soon after some of my friends came back too. One of my friends must have used the same stall I did because she told me that someone left their underwear in one of the stalls. We kept making up stories about why they were left behind but the story we ended up going with was that some guy had sex with a girl in the girls bathroom. So my friends wanted to i guess send a message back to the guys so they decided they'd throw the mysterious panties into the guys bathroom. I couldn't really tell them not to.

So during class one of my friends went outside and did it. So pretty early on I knew I wasn't getting then back. My whole day consisted of me constantly making sure I wasn't sitting in a way that would exposed me or anything like that.I eventually got kind used to it and checked a lot less. However in the train ride a guy was sitting on the floor across from me and I was standing due to no more seats being available. This guy kept looking up to me and initially I thought nothing of it but after about 5 - 10 minutes i remembered the whole no panties thing so I moved somewhere else and proceeded to be more careful. I'm still not sure if he was able to see me or not.

I'll finish writing the second part of it tomorrow when I do the next part of the day. Wish me luck as I spend the whole day naked

Screamnbeaver
05-26-2017, 11:24 AM
Try and fist yourself

Veissed
05-28-2017, 12:05 PM

So one the day I did this I woke up, had my shower and stayed naked. It was pretty exciting for the first few minutes but then I kinda realized that all my curtains were open so I then became really worried about being seen. I figured seeing as it was early morning and not many peope would be out that I'd start my edges.

So I went to my bedroom and immediately realised anyone walking by would be able to see what I was doing. But I decided.to do it anyway. So I started my edges. I think having the risk of being seen helped me out because i was able to edge a lot faster.

I eventually finished edging and then went into my lounge room seeing as It has a front facing window so anyone who was on the street had a clear veiw of me. Thankfully no one was there so I started masturbating. I started fingering my pussy and grabbing my boobs. I was really nervous that someone was going to see me so I kept looking out the window to see if anyone was coming. But eventually i kinda got caught up in it all and stopped paying attention. Obviously this was the time that a jogger decided to pop out into view. But I didn't really care and just kept at it. The jogger turn their head and starred at me as they continued but that was it.

So I kinda had a feeling of invincibility as the jogger passed so I just kept at it. I was soon reaching the end and I started cumming right as another jogger passed. This one was on the other side of the street and didn't notice me right away. I soon sank down to my knees and I guess my movement alerted the jogger as they turned their head and saw me on the ground, naked with a certain look on my face. The jogger crossed the road to get closer but I was a bit worried so i hide out of his sight. I guessed he moved on by the time I recovered.

I spent the rest if my day just doing what ever. I kind of forgot that being naked was a big deal and got used to my curtains being open. But as dinner time approached it all came back. I ordered the pizza and it was soon at my door. I was really nervous answering the door naked. I almost took too long as the guy started to leave but then I quickly opened the door and apologized for being late. He saw me and just kind of starred at me which didn't really help with the whole nervous thing.

I told him I wasn't able to find any clothes to throw on and apologized for being naked, I was kinda hiding half behind the door. He said it was fine and I soon gave him the money and he gave me the pizza. He asked me if it was ok if he took a picture of me. But I was too embarrassed so I told him that I wasn't doing it on purpose and that it was just an accident so no. He was a little bummed out but still happy to see a naked girl i guess haha. He was soon on his way and I had pizza.

All in all it was really exciting and fun. I don't even mind that I was seen by 3 people haha. I probably shouldn't call that pizza.place any time soon though haha

HCWAM
05-28-2017, 12:32 PM
See how you like messy, cover yourself head to toe in peanut butter and see how long you can go without washing it off, pay special attention to your hair.