PDA

View Full Version : 29/female/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

karentje
05-22-2017, 10:10 PM
29/female/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

Hi all,

I am a 28 year old mistress from Belgium who is getting really bored for the moment.

To make the time go faster I am searching for a new sub to have fun with online. To talk I prefer to use kik but we can talk about it.

What do I like doing: I like to be in control over the others pleasure (edge, denial, forced/controled orgasm) and if possible over the others clothing. I also like giving some tasks and rules to do, give soft self bondage dares, teasing and torturing of clit/tit and ....

What I ask from my sub: I am searching for someone a bit open to some kinky stuff and who likes to give control to her mistress. You dont have do have a really high pain limit, but i prefer someone who can take a bit physically and who has a bit of a condition (edging can be hard). Pictures aren't necessairy for me but its always fun offcourse.

So if u think u would fit, or u wanna talk about it, please send me a pm.

Sock dare
05-22-2017, 10:55 PM
Looking for a shoe and sock master

karentje
05-25-2017, 03:02 AM
Looking for a shoe and sock master

Why do u guys never accept the fact that someone is searching for a woman? That something I cant accept, and definitlt not when they start to stalk u.

Satoshi
05-25-2017, 03:20 AM
Why do u guys never accept the fact that someone is searching for a woman? That something I cant accept, and definitlt not when they start to stalk u.

It's something that will keep happening, try to filter it out and ignore those who solely think with their little head.

Good luck!

Yeanke88
05-31-2017, 10:09 PM
Hi, pity you ask specific for a female cause otherwise I would be interest.

If u ever change your mind ;)